PA / Senior Administrator / Document Administrator @ Kelly Services
Administrator / Production Coordinator @ BASF
I'm a Senior Administrator with extensive experience that combines a thorough understanding of modern office systems and processes with excellent people skills, delivering a comprehensive support service in diverse business environments including pharmaceuticals, chemicals and banking. I'm a personable and enthusiastic individual, consistently taking on new tasks and ways of working in order to add value to
I'm a Senior Administrator with extensive experience that combines a thorough understanding of modern office systems and processes with excellent people skills, delivering a comprehensive support service in diverse business environments including pharmaceuticals, chemicals and banking. I'm a personable and enthusiastic individual, consistently taking on new tasks and ways of working in order to add value to the organisation and exceed expectations.
My key skills include:
• Customer Focus – I quickly establish rapport with people at all levels, gaining their confidence and trust, identifying and satisfying needs to ensure successful outcomes.
• Administration – I have a wide range of administration experience that includes: database administration, intranet editing, arranging meetings, organising travel and accomodation, team administration, conference administration and expense reporting.
• Communication Excellence – I interact with people in person, via email and telephone, adapting my own communication style to meet the requirements of others.
• Collaborative Approach – I strive to support colleagues to fulfil their roles through imparting knowledge and have undertaken coaching / mentoring and supervisory activities.
• Organisation and Planning – I prioritise workloads applying excellent judgement and initiative, alongside a good sense of humour, to ensure tasks completed to time and quality.
• IT Proficiency – I input and retrieve data in a timely and accurate manner, utilising the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), together with bespoke database and management information systems.
Senior Administrator / PA @ I was a Senior Administrator to Strategic Planning & Business Development and Global Projects & Portfolio Strategy Departments. My responsibilities included:
• Maintained web-based project database, ECHO, and acted as Super User for the Alderley Park based team. I have been trained to a level of excellence and competence, as well as offering advice and support to colleagues.
• Editor for AstraZeneca Intranet (Portal), being the ‘go to’ point for all news and additions to the SPBD Portal, including management of content and formatting.
• SharePoint Super User for the Business Area, helping colleagues with User issues and creating a ‘1 Pager’ Help Sheet which was used nationally.
• Maintained organisational charts, personnel lists and controlled/granted accesses to internal sites.
• Mentored other administrative colleagues.
• Controlled diaries via Outlook, prioritising the workloads of directors/senior managers to enable them to focus on making business critical decisions.
• Coordinated complex and highly confidential internal (including cross-functional) and external meetings.
• Organised all travel/hotel bookings for team, including management of schedule changes at late notice with calm and ‘can do’ attitude.
• Provided Project support and data management for many cross functional teams, liaising with external personnel.
• Provided Conference administrative support, including on the ground help for delegates and registration.
• Expenses reported for team, completing claims for Director Level and above.
SharePoint; Lync; ECHO; Intranet (Portal) Editor; Microsoft Office Suite; Sage Line 500; ISO 9001 Internal Auditing Certificate; Environmental, Health & Safety Auditing; Fire Evacuation and Safety Training; Dangerous Goods – Transporting; Packaging Waste. From May 2006 to February 2015 (8 years 10 months) PA / Senior Administrator / Document Administrator @ Document Administrator – Quality Assurance Department, AstraZeneca, Macclesfield.
PA / Senior Administrator – various departments, AstraZeneca, Alderley Park. From March 2003 to May 2006 (3 years 3 months) Administrator / Production Coordinator @ • Supervised the administrative procedures within the Manufacturing Department.
• Received and processed all manufacturing / repacking orders.
• Scheduled production of Finished goods.
• Liaised with production staff to ensure goods were delivered on time.
• Planned schedules to ensure best use of resources.
• Negotiated and quoted prices
• Issued all formulations, costings and batch sheets.
• Ensured COSHH and Health & Safety requirements were met.
• Maintained stock levels and re-ordered, as appropriate.
• Purchased stock from internal and external suppliers.
• Reported on production and financial performance on a monthly basis.
• Maintained customer accessible database of delivery dates.
• Liaised with customers concerning prioritisation of delivery dates.
• Established and managed the Chemicals Sample Department – creating database and despatching samples to customers on time.
• Managed projects to reduce Departmental costs, e.g. annual bulk waste disposal which resulted in a saving of 20% for the company compared to the previous year. From 1995 to 2003 (8 years)
O.N.D Business Studies @ Stockport College Ann Brierley is skilled in: Administration, Office Administration, Administrative Assistance, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Database Administration, Expense Reports, SharePoint, Customer Service, Coaching, Event Planning, Logistics, Microsoft Word, Outlook
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension