Subject Matter Expert Hyper-V and Microsoft Cloud Solutions EMEA @ Hitachi Data Systems
Most Valuable Professional - MVP @ Microsoft
Chief Technology Officer @ PeakUp Information Technologies
BS, Science and Technology @
Anıl Erduran is an Microsoft Consultant/Trainer/Director/SME with more than 10 years of experience on Microsoft and related technologies. He specializes in planning, designing, implementing and sustaining projects on Private and Hybrid Cloud offerings and architecture specifically around System Center, Windows Azure, Windows Azure Pack, Office 365, Intune, Microsoft Windows Server family, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server
Anıl Erduran is an Microsoft Consultant/Trainer/Director/SME with more than 10 years of experience on Microsoft and related technologies. He specializes in planning, designing, implementing and sustaining projects on Private and Hybrid Cloud offerings and architecture specifically around System Center, Windows Azure, Windows Azure Pack, Office 365, Intune, Microsoft Windows Server family, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server and other Messaging, Directory, Client Management products to help customers realize their full potential.
During his career, Anıl was responsible to deliver Microsoft projects across different regions including United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Norway, Turkey, Oman, Dubai, Jordan, Egypt, and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Anıl’s been awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional award by Microsoft for fifth (5) time in a row in Cloud and Datacenter Management expertise area. According to Microsoft, the MVP Award is given in recognition of a recipient’s technical expertise and willingness to help peers and customers.
Anıl also is a Microsoft Solution Framework (MSF) practitioner.
He holds Microsoft Certified Trainer certificate and completed more than 3000 hours of official Microsoft and Cisco trainings since 2008.
Anil is also a known blog/book writer. Some of his blogs have been published on the Microsoft Product Group blogs and other communities.
Blog : http://www.anilerduran.com
He is also the author of the book "Advanced Level Windows Server 2012" in Turkish which is the first technical book about Windows Server 2012/R2 and Hyper-V available in Turkey.
Subject Matter Expert Hyper-V and Microsoft Cloud Solutions EMEA @ Main objective is to educate, enable and equip the field professional services teams in EMEA to engage appropriately with customers to deliver HDS solutions utilizing Microsoft Hyper-V/Private Cloud Suite.
- Creation and delivery of documents, Web Events, Videos and workshops to the professional services teams across EMEA to enable them to engage with customers in delivering Unified Compute Platform solutions utilizing Hyper-V/System Center
- Support the EMEA regional GSS organizations in early deployments of service and product solutions utilizing Hyper-V/System Center
- Participate in the configuration, installation and documentation of new Hitachi solutions which include Hyper-V/System Center
- Participate in the definition of service offerings and the creation of knowledge and collateral related to services for solutions incorporating Hyper-V/System Center
- Develop deep expertise on Hitachi products and current and emerging technologies including achieving Subject Matter Expert (SME) status in specific products, services or technologies related to Hyper-V/System Center
- Prepare and distribute White Papers relating to engagements From April 2015 to Present (9 months) United KingdomMost Valuable Professional - MVP @ Former System Center Configuration Manager MVP
Current System Center Cloud & Datacenter Management MVP From 2010 to Present (5 years) Chief Technology Officer @ PeakUp Information Technologies propose a value both in private and public cloud solutions within the scope of Microsoft cloud technologies. While providing end to end cloud based solutions from infrastructure to application is reflecting the consultancy side, PeakUp also organizing IT based technical trainings and role based IT recruitment processes for companies. PeakUp believes that creating innovative and sustainable way of thinking only possible with technology hence PeakUp is founded on the definitions “Society and Technology” which identically means “Mission and Vision"
- Managing different technology teams in PeakUp including Private Cloud / Public Cloud consultants and Cloud developers.
- Help customers to innovate through the early adoption of Microsoft technology
- Work with customers of all industries and sizes to realise the maximum return on investment for their business and cloud Microsoft technologies.
- Architect Microsoft IaaS/PaaS - private and hybrid cloud solutions using Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Azure, Hyper-V, Windows Azure Pack, System Center 2012 R2, and Microsoft Intune based on customer requirements
- Deliver large complex enterprise Microsoft driven projects.
- Trusted advisor for cloud computing and emerging technologies with a strong focus on the Microsoft Hybrid Cloud model
- Identifying potential opportunities in new and existing accounts whilst always looking at up-selling.
- Sharing knowledge and experience throughout the wider Microsoft communities.
- Delivering webcasts, seminars and webinars.
- Planning and developing new cloud based business solutions to help customers to increase productivity and decrease costs. From May 2014 to April 2015 (1 year) Consultant @ KoçSistem, a pioneer and leader in information technologies and communications sector, maintained its double-digit growth through its ability to create a difference and to produce competitive projects. The Company has maintained an annual growth rate of roughly 25% over the past five years.
KoçSistem is utilizing its reputation and strong position in data center services to expand its provision of cloud services, in which it competes with international companies. KoçSistem is providing direction to Turkey’s corporate cloud informatics market through 2011 investments totaling TL 4 million.
My responsibilities comprise:
• Responsible to deliver Cloud and Datacenter solutions with Microsoft vision.
• Architect project Vision&Scope according to technical/operations/business requirements.
• Manage and deliver end-to-end customer solutions including following services: Identity management, cloud, messaging, unified communication.
• Deliver different monitoring and orchestrator solutions to current Datacenter. (UC4, Orchestrator, SCOM)
• Catch-up with new IT trends and help internal teams to develop new solutions for different departments. (CIB, Cloud ChargeBack/Billing Portal, Enterprise Search, Knowledge Management)
• Delivering workshops to customers for up-to-date Microsoft solutions. From January 2013 to May 2014 (1 year 5 months) Istanbul, TurkeyMiddle East & Africa - Regional Infra Consultant @ • Lead, architect, Design, deploy and project manage solution delivery when multiple developers / partners are involved.
• Work with partners and other MS Consultants in the architecture, design & implementation of MS based solutions.
• Build trust based relationships with the customers influencing their technical decisions & developing opportunities for adopting our products
• Transfer skills to customers (and project team) through effective communication & service engagements
• Identify opportunities for providing value to customers, proactively offering to engage our services & ensuring they’re satisfied with the delivery of the services
• Represent the interest of customers to internal groups
• Work with Business development during project envisioning to properly scoping technical components and solution architecture. This includes write-ups and reviews of statement of works and proposal support and review.
• Present a professional & compelling image of MS & its products through workshop, presentations & corporate seminars
• Remain technically competent in a broad range of MS products & technologies within area of expertise. From December 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 2 months) Enterprise Systems Consultancy Unit Manager @ Data Market is one of the top Microsoft Large Account Resellers (LAR) in Turkey. It is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, HP Preferred Partner, Intel vPro Sales Partner, VMware Premier Solution Provider and many more.
My responsibilities comprise but are not limited to:
• Responsible for Microsoft Infrastructure Projects
• Organizing project phases for Consultancy Unit
• Handling all project phases including planning, development, stabilization (MSF)
• Analyzing customer needs and meets them with optimal solutions
• Handling Microsoft Infrastructure Products related issues.
• Management Control of Microsoft Solutions Framework for consultancy unit.
• Management of Enterprise Systems Consultancy Unit
• Responsible for all infrastructure projects including SCCM, SCOM, SCDPM, Service Manager, Hyper-v, Directory Server, Exchange Server 2010 From February 2011 to December 2011 (11 months) System Platform Unit | Trainer - Consultant @ Senior Consultant over Microsoft Infrastructure solutions such as Exchange Server, System Center Products, Hyper-V, Active Directory, MDT, ISA Server, TMG Server etc.
I'm handling all enterprise project phases with referring Microsoft Solutions Framework. I'm responsible for pre-sales meetings, planning and design, development and stabilization parts.
Meanwhile, I delivered individual/corporate Microsoft / Cisco / HP trainings to IT Pros, completed more than 3000 hours of class trainings.
• Cross-Forest migration from Windows Server 2003/Exchange Server 2007 to Windows Server 2008 R2 / Exchange Server 2010 for a Multidivisional Global Company (Kordsa Global)
• Consolidation of 25+ Server with Hyper-V Virtualization Solution (Akçansa Çimento)
• Designing and Implementation of Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services for 8 branch and 1 central office (Akçansa Çimento)
• Designing and Implementation of migration from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2010 with High Availability Solutions (Akçansa Çimento)
• Planning Microsoft Deployment Toolkit solution to use with Windows 7 Deployment project client ( Turkish Armor Forces)
• Cross-Forest migration from Windows Server 2003/Exchange Server 2007 to Windows Server 2008 R2 / Exchange Server 2010 (Borusan Telekom)
• Migration from Windows Server 2003 Directory Services to Windows Server 2008 R2 (Mercedes-Benz Turkey) From 2008 to February 2011 (3 years) System Expert @ • Handling migration project of Windows Server 2000 Directory Services
• Creating network infrastructure for 6 branch offices
• Voip-Vpn installations for 6 branch offices
• Fortigate, Juniper, Websense implementation and troubleshooting
• Responsible for daily and monthly backup procedures
• Troubleshooting client issues-Configuration of SCSI disks for RAID 5 and RAID 0 for IBM Servers.
• Configuration of DNS servers
• Maintaining servers (Windows 2003 server, Exchange 2003, DNS, DHCP).
• Enabling quota management for the users.
• Finding vulnerable areas of servers and giving cost effective solutions. -File Server Migration: Migrated file server from one server to another in 2003 domain. From 2005 to 2007 (2 years)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Business Administration and Management, General @ Isik University - MBA Business Administration From 2012 to 2015 BS, Science and Technology @ Marmara Üniversitesi From 2004 to 2010 BS, Physics @ Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi From 2002 to 2004 Math - Physics @ Çapa Anadolu Öğretmen Lisesi From 1998 to 2002 Anil Erduran is skilled in: Active Directory, Exchange Server 2003, Exchange Server 2007, Exchange Server 2010, System Center Configuration Manager 2007, System Center Configuration Manager 2012, System Center Operations Manager 2007, Systems Management Server, Hyper-V, Office Communication Server 2007, Lync Server 2010, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Threat Management Gateway 2010, Isa Server 2004, Isa Server 2006