Asia Pacific HR Business Partner @ Mondelēz International
HR Management Trainee @ Mondelēz International
Bachelor, Business Administration @
Shanghai University of International Business and Econnomics
Angela joined Kraft Business in China as HR management trainee. After several stints in different HR functions like Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, C&B and HR Business Partner, she was posted to Singapore Mondelez regional office as the HR business partner for AP Supply Chain, Procurement and R&D. Starting from late 2014, she started taking care of Singapore
Angela joined Kraft Business in China as HR management trainee. After several stints in different HR functions like Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, C&B and HR Business Partner, she was posted to Singapore Mondelez regional office as the HR business partner for AP Supply Chain, Procurement and R&D. Starting from late 2014, she started taking care of Singapore local business units as the HR Manager for cocoa factory, Singapore sales and global R&D gum and candy center.
She has experience in managing full spectrum of HR activities, including hiring, C&B review, org-design, L&D, ER, talent management and performance management. She plays an important role as HR partner/consultant and drives HR key deliveries to support the business growth and transformation.
HR Manager - Singapore @ HR Manager for 3 local business units, Cocoa factory, Mondelez Singapore office as well as Global Gum & Candy RD&Q center, reporting directly to HR Director Singapore and Malaysia. From July 2014 to Present (1 year 6 months) HR Business Partner – ISC & RD&Q, AP @ Reporting to the Regional HR Director of Technical Function, she works as strategic partner to Supply Chain, R&D and Procurement for Asia Pacific.
Key responsibilities includes structure review and workforce planning, talent review and talent management, recruitment, reward and recognition review. She partners with global and BU HR teams as well as COE functional experts on providing comprehensive HR services to ensure that the region meets its business objectives. From June 2013 to June 2014 (1 year 1 month) Sales HRBP cum Performance Management Lead @ Sales HRBP:
- Partner with sales leader to build the business strategy and renew structure
- Enhance employee engagement by identifying action plan
- Build up sales capability by designing sales career path model and setting up sales academy
- Fuel the future pipeline by identifying key talent and tailor made development plan
- Drive talent management and performance management cycle
- Manpower budgeting and merit increase planning
- Lead performance management activities to ensure 100% delivery and high quality cascade down
- Develop on-line and offline facilitation/communication material to promote coaching/feedback culture From December 2012 to May 2013 (6 months) Shanghai City, ChinaCompensation & Benefits @ - Review and Renew salary structure and national policies like Relocation, Reward & Recognition, Car Allowance, Travel Allowance, City Tier etc.
- Drive reward and recognition scheme communication like Phantom Share communication, Award communication and Total Reward Roadshow
- Review, design and communicate Great China 2013 sales incentive scheme From July 2012 to December 2012 (6 months) Shanghai City, ChinaTalent & Organization Effectiveness @ - Design and successfully execute CEIBS-Kraft Mini MBA Program
- Set up national L&D curriculum based on Training Needs Analysis
- Identify qualified external training vendor and sign off long-term contract
- Design and launch Sponsor Learning Program
- Lead the Upgrade of New Employee Orientation Program
- Drive iTaster (MT) Development agenda From January 2012 to June 2012 (6 months) Shanghai City, ChinaEmployee Communication cum Talent Acquisition @ - Lead and launch Gallup engagement survey in Great China
- Promote and build effective communication platform i.e. idea tree blossom plan
- Shaping company culture by launching various company activities, such as Hobby Group, Thank you month, Employee Health Program and Halloween Party etc.
- Lead the successful roll out of 2011 Value Cascade Trip
- Lead and drive the 2012 Campus Recruitment project by successfully intake 49 MT From February 2011 to December 2011 (11 months) Shanghai City, ChinaAE Asia HR intern @ -Support Asian &Global program, such as Blue sky, Global Employee Survey, GPAS(Appraisal System) and Diversity Elimination
-As part of engagement team, responsible for communication plan, monthly response report, consolidating action plan and following up on people agenda
-As part of talent acquisition team, responsible for CV screening, interview arrangement, campus talk preparation, offering and on-boarding From July 2010 to September 2010 (3 months) HR Resource and Development @ -Assistant for Resource & Development team. Participate in recruitment, training, people review & development project
-Coordinator of 2010 Danone MT Assessment Center.
-Support 2010 Young Graduates CAMP
-Participate in Danone HIRIS people review system From January 2010 to June 2010 (6 months)
Bachelor, Business Administration @ Shanghai University of International Business and Econnomics From 2007 to 2011 Master's Degree, Industrial and Organizational Psychology and Human Resource Management @ Baruch College, City University of New York (CUNY) Angela SPHR is skilled in: Program Management, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, Training, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Human Resources
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension