At LinkedIn, we are building the first global economic graph to digitally map the global economy, identifying the connections between people, jobs, skills, companies and professional knowledge. We provide real-time insights to our members about economic trends and opportunities. We want to help transform the world's professionals to make them be more productive and successful. As an
At LinkedIn, we are building the first global economic graph to digitally map the global economy, identifying the connections between people, jobs, skills, companies and professional knowledge. We provide real-time insights to our members about economic trends and opportunities. We want to help transform the world's professionals to make them be more productive and successful. As an engineering recruiter for LinkedIn, I want to help connect you to LinkedIn's opportunities.
Technical Recruiter @ LinkedIn is the largest and fastest growing professional social network on the web with the goal of connecting all the world's professionals. We are building the world's most sophisticated platform, able of serving billions of page views, scaling to over 550 million members worldwide, and developing applications that will improve the way people conduct business at a global scale.
As a technical recruiter at LinkedIn I am supporting the Application Development, System & Infrastructure, Data Science, and Mobile teams. I am constantly reaching out to engineers looking to expand their career and be a part of major growth. I am seeking people who are highly driven and passionate about the products they work on and the companies they work for.
If you are interested in learning more about Linked[IN] and the opportunities we have available, then please reach out to me. We are hiring across the board!
Email: [email protected] From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaTechnical Recruiter (UI/UX Design, Development, and Research) @ Facilitated and owned full cycle recruitment process for local start-up and enterprise companies in the Silicon Valley; specialized in UI/UX development and design (web & mobile).
- Generated, qualified and cold called leads through networking and sourcing projects 60 + outbound and inbound calls daily.
- Consistently led region in job orders and client interactions (hold regional record for client interactions in a month at 6).
- Mentored and trained entry level new hires from candidate / client generation, account management, prioritization and overall business strategy to ensure success.
- Senior team member of # 1 team in revenue generation in Silicon Valley for all of 2013 at 2 million plus dollars.
- Acted as representative for our technology meet up group “Tech in Motion” with the goal of bringing influencers in the tech community together to meet, learn, and innovate.
- Picked up and managed multiple accounts simultaneously ranging from 6-11 new accounts monthly.
- Negotiated and put in place full-time and contracting agreements with new and existing clients.
- Assisted clients in permanent and contract hiring / on-boarding.
- Generated a unique candidate pipeline by leveraging personal network and targeted sourcing projects.
- Conducted detailed phone / technical screens and in person candidate interviews.
- Met clients onsite to identify specific position requirements, staffing strategy and hiring timelines.
- Initial engagement included onsite in depth product / company offerings (why your company and products?)
- Managed all aspects of salary negotiation, offer extension and candidate closure.
Overall, my goal was to connect talent with my client base to make meaningful connections that take their company, teams and products to the next level. From September 2012 to September 2014 (2 years 1 month) Silicon ValleyBusiness Operations @ - Ensured a sustained, high quality delivery of support and services to multiple clients.
- Maintained clients through outstanding customer service.
- Coordinated and set up for company and client events.
- Managed financial / banking functions for company clients and partners.
- Maintained communication and correspondence between offices in multiple locations.
- Provided customer service to internal staff and company partners.
*Received Silicon Valley Service Award for over 5 years of service to a Non- Profit. From April 2004 to September 2012 (8 years 6 months) Job Link / General volunteer @ JobLink Employment Services assists Santa Clara County residents in their pursuit to secure employment by providing them with skills development workshops, individual support, and resources that empower them to become economically self-sufficient. From 2011 to 2011 (less than a year)
BA, Communication Studies Minor Sociology @ San Jose State University From 2009 to 2011 Graduated @ Los Gatos High School From 1999 to 2003 Andrew O'Gorman is skilled in: Sales, Lead Generation, Staffing Services, Client Relationship..., Customer Service, Temporary Placement, Sourcing, Extending Offers, Passive Candidate..., Microsoft Office, Coaching, Internet Recruiting, Start-ups, Staff Augmentation, Organizational..., PowerPoint, CRM, Screening Resumes, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Negotiation, Contract Recruitment, Contractual Agreements, Contract Management, Jobvite, Onboarding, Recruiting, Mobile Devices
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension