CEO, Founder and Partner @ www.SmartData.Solutions
founder @ Wrappy.io
Director of Client Relations, US @ Propeople
High School Certificate @
Iroquois High School, South Dakota, USA
CEO, Founder and Partner @ From December 2013 to Present (1 year 11 months) founder @ From 2014 to 2015 (1 year) Director of Client Relations, US @ As Propeople Inc's Director of Client Relations, I oversee all client relations and marketing initiatives for our North American market. My responsibilities include client relations, strategic planing, marketing efforts,
CEO, Founder and Partner @ From December 2013 to Present (1 year 11 months) founder @ From 2014 to 2015 (1 year) Director of Client Relations, US @ As Propeople Inc's Director of Client Relations, I oversee all client relations and marketing initiatives for our North American market. My responsibilities include client relations, strategic planing, marketing efforts, developing and implementing advertising and public relations campaigns, planning special events and provide business development solutions. I also administer the firm's social media and other web technology initiatives. From December 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 1 month) San Francisco Bay AreaSales Department Manager @ Be responsible for the implementation of the sales plan according to indicators for achieving planned results, as well as for the overall management of the sales (accounts, clients, tenders); constant communication with partners (HP, Oracle, Ericsson) about ongoing and following projects, reports on sales, forecasting and identifying new accounts and new business sectors. From March 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 9 months) ES Sales Representative @ Establish cooperation with new companies. Make IT audit if applicable. Implement hardware and software solutions. Participate at government, public and private tenders for purchase of IT. Discuss and put together contracts with clients and vendors. Manage orders from clients and place orders further to vendors. Prepare internal, individual and by client forecast for the upcoming quarter and year. Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on sales and stocks. Continuous licensing in vendor’s products. From July 2008 to March 2011 (2 years 9 months) Sales Manager @ Management activities:
- Provide overall supervision and control in the area of personnel administration; mitigate conflicts, negotiate salaries, organize meetings, testing, and hiring/firing employees in my division.
- In close cooperation with general director and marketing manager develop publicity campaigns and marketing strategies.
- Track progress of monthly sales and report it to the General Director.
- Prepare commercial offers for tenders and corporate clients.
- Negotiate purchasing prices with suppliers of Canon, HP and Panasonic.
- Increased the sales volume by 200% of Canon, HP and Panasonic.
- Monitor risks related to purchasing costs; manage the stocks and inventory turnover.
- Prepare, on daily basis, competitive price list for retail sales and for dealers.
- Maintain an inventory on all showroom personnel and their respective status (leave, etc.) in accordance with accepted procedures.
- Make all necessary logistical arrangements for the prompt and effective work process of the showroom.
- Supervise activity of employees in execution of their duties.
- Developed and implemented a bonus system to motivate and improve efficiency of sales managers. From December 2004 to July 2008 (3 years 8 months)
Major in International Economic Relations, International Economic Transactions @ Academia de Studii Economice din Moldova From 2001 to 2005 High School Certificate @ Iroquois High School, South Dakota, USA From 2000 to 2001 High School Diploma @ Ion Creanga From 1989 to 2001 High School Certificate @ Ion Creanga From 1989 to 2000 Andrei Martinenco is skilled in: Sales, Sales Management, Negotiation, Management, New Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Forecasting, Team Management, Telecommunications, Cisco Technologies, Virtualization, Human Resources, IT Management, Purchasing, Procurement, Troubleshooting, Product Management, Key Account Management, Logistics, Marketing Management, Business Strategy, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Project Planning, Marketing, Strategy, E-commerce, Social Media, Start-ups, Team Leadership, CRM, Online Advertising, Market Research, SEO, Account Management, Business Development, Online Marketing, Web Development
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension