Looking to relocate to Portland, Oregon in March 2016. I am a Communication Studies Major and a Public Relations minor. I am experienced in administration and management and looking for a position where I can utilize my strengths that reside in community outreach, organization, implementation, and effective teamwork. I thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment and
Looking to relocate to Portland, Oregon in March 2016. I am a Communication Studies Major and a Public Relations minor. I am experienced in administration and management and looking for a position where I can utilize my strengths that reside in community outreach, organization, implementation, and effective teamwork. I thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment and desire to be a part of a foundation or organization that encourages people to be more actively involved in their communities.I am passionate about the outdoors and lead an active lifestyle.
Retail Sales Manager @ - Leverages tools, reports and insights to make appropriate business adaptations that result in increased sales and service.
- Acts as an active visible leader; motivating, directing and coaching hourly non-management staff
- Directs the execution of our core standards and overall visual direction to maximize sales.
- Builds agile, service-focused teams to deliver on the evolving expectations of customers.
- Drives sales through all channels by maximizing selling behaviors. Capitalizes on all promotional events through successful event execution and staff excitement.
- Delivers inspirational experiences for customers through effective execution of outdoor programs and outreach.
- Recognizes and rewards team members to strengthen engagement and foster teamwork.
- Provides dynamic and regular customer-focused feedback and engages in two-way dialogue.
- Recruits and develops diverse leaders from inside and outside the organization.
- Ensure execution of all visual merchandising standards From October 2015 to Present (3 months) Executive Consultant @ From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Administrative Specialist @ - Accounting responsibilities such as reconciling Multi-cards, Petty Cash, and other expense systems and assists with the review of GL expenses for accuracy
- Creates and maintains files to support efficient store operations
- Oversees store communications, creates and maintains bulletin boards, calendars, and other communication areas
- Manages office supply inventory within assigned budget
- Facilitates the hiring process, processes HR documentation, review and anniversary date tracking, maintains employee files, and oversees entry of timekeeping records and payroll
- Assist Management team in monitoring/tracking attendance
- Coordinate Safety Committee and Product Quality Issues
- Ensures store is following Loss Prevention standards From March 2015 to October 2015 (8 months) Bellingham, Washington AreaSales Specialist @ Actively selling and learning to handle many tasks in a fast paced environment. Demonstrating leadership by reaching out to fellow coworkers to motivate them to also sell, and live out the mission statement to inspire, educate, and outfit for a lifetime of outdoor adventure and stewardship. From June 2014 to March 2015 (10 months) Barista @ Demonstrating a friendly and welcoming personality, ability to handle many tasks at once in a fast paced and high intensity environment. Communicating efficiently with coworkers in order to create a team that worked well and produced a great result. From 2013 to 2014 (1 year) Marketing and Promotions Assistant @ Toured groups through campus. Visited local high schools to promote the University. Data entry. Event setup and takedown. Registration of incoming guests for events. From 2012 to 2013 (1 year)
Communication Studies @ Western Washington University From 2011 to 2015 Grand Canyon University From 2012 to 2013 Amanda Milner is skilled in: Public Speaking, Teamwork, Social Media, Customer Service, Event Planning, PowerPoint, Media Outreach, Fundraising, Communication, Sales, Public Relations, Employee Training, Budget Management, Microsoft Excel, Operations Management
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension