Sales Manager, National Accounts @ Dice.com, (DHI Group, Inc., company - NYSE: DHX), is the leading career website for technology and engineering professionals, and the companies that seek to employ them. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified technology and engineering professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job
Sales Manager, National Accounts @ Dice.com, (DHI Group, Inc., company - NYSE: DHX), is the leading career website for technology and engineering professionals, and the companies that seek to employ them. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified technology and engineering professionals and to provide those professionals with the best job opportunities in their respective fields.
ClearanceJobs.com (DHI Group, Inc., company - NYSE: DHX) is the largest recruiting network in the defense industry, and the nation's only secure, social recruiting site for cleared professionals. It provides a safe alternative for defense professionals.
getTALENT (DHI Group, Inc., company - NYSE: DHX) "powering personalized talent pipeline creation and engagement” using our proprietary Strategic Talent Pipelining (STP). We, essentially, bring together talent-holders and employers to meaningfully and safely interact in support of each employer’s short-, medium-, and long-term recruiting efforts. From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Greater New York City AreaCorporate Recruiter @ (Acquired: ForeSee Results, Webcollage, Easy2 Technologies and ReSellerRatings)
• Responsible for the Full Life Cycle recruitment process defining and executing the talent acquisition strategy for Enterprise Sales, Technology and Marketing hires.
• Provide a fast and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
• Interface with all senior executives and managers on talent needs- this includes regular updates, identification of new targets, creation of strategy and closing.
• Provided front-line support to managers in development of accurate job descriptions, qualifications, required skills & salary ranges.
• Responsibilities include a global component; engage candidates from other regions; understands issues relating to international relocation and expatriate process; assist in the mobility efforts across regions.
• Manage the immigration process for sponsorships, work visas: H1B, OPT
• Establish and maintain relationships with members of school career services offices to actively seek out and participate in school recruiting events. From May 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 3 months) Greater New York City AreaSenior Recruiter, Information Technology @ - Aggressively sourced, recruited and placed top-tier professional candidates within the Information Technology field nationwide.
- Coordinated with Business Development and Account Managers to ensure quality delivery to client's requisitions.
- Exceeded business development objectives via clear communication; leveraging strong client relationships; developing professional relationships from prospective candidates and ensuring the delivery of a successful placement.
- Proactively sourced, networked, screened and qualified candidates in a timely manner using various techniques including cold calling, business referrals, networking events and utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) (Linkedin, Dice, Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed and JobDiva).
- Negotiated salary pay scales for both fulltime and contract employees and completed all pre/post hiring processes.
- Trained and mentored junior recruiters, leading to a more efficient and cohesive team with increased production.
- Facilitated the on-boarding process by the collection and processing of offer letters, new hire paperwork, and background checks to ensure compliance.
- Awarded Top Recruiter for 2013 out of 5 offices nationwide - tripled gross profit brought in for second year in the industry.
- Clients Include: Financial Services (Investment Banks, Retail Banks, Broker Dealers, Investment Advisers, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Mutual Funds, Asset Managers), Law Firms, Real Estate and Start Up Companies.
Special Projects: Recruiter /Account Manager for Vodafone contract with Bank of America
- Led Recruiting effort for full life-cycle recruiting focusing on staffing large client-facing IT Infrastructure team.
- Created recruitment plan, managed account and worked closely with hiring managers to get team in place for large, multi-year client contract.
- Met 90% of approximately 60 positions and filled goal within 4 months of contract signature. From June 2011 to May 2014 (3 years) Greater New York City Area
Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing Management @ Kutztown University of Pennsylvania Amanda Blume is skilled in: Lead Generation, Recruiting, Social Networking, Technical Recruiting, Account Management, Cold Calling, Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent Acquisition, Contract Recruitment, Internet Recruiting, Cisco Technologies, Staffing Services, Temporary Placement, Benefits Negotiation, Sourcing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension