Research Assistant for "After the JD" study @ American Bar Foundation
Research Associate @ Slayton Search Partners is a top-retained executive search firm, serving some of America’s most recognized companies. Headquartered in Chicago, Slayton is a multi-specialty firm focused on serving clients in Consumer/Retail, Industrial, Financial Services, and Technology. They also serve clients with deep functional expertise in General Management, Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, Human Resources, Marketing
Research Associate @ Slayton Search Partners is a top-retained executive search firm, serving some of America’s most recognized companies. Headquartered in Chicago, Slayton is a multi-specialty firm focused on serving clients in Consumer/Retail, Industrial, Financial Services, and Technology. They also serve clients with deep functional expertise in General Management, Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, Human Resources, Marketing & Sales, and Board Services. Slayton's dedication to providing personal attention and world-class execution has made the firm one of the most highly-respected search firms in the country. From August 2014 to Present (1 year 5 months) Entertainment Group Ad Sales Intern @ - Outlined clients' media presence in account backgrounder reports to prepare the ad sales team for client presentations.
- Wrote the CMT weekly industry updates to provide insight into consumer trends as well as to inform Entertainment Group employees of notable industry news.
-Updated weekly programming grids for the Entertainment Group networks such as CMT, Comedy Central, Spike, and TVLand. From September 2013 to December 2013 (4 months) Research Assistant for "After the JD" study @ - Provided key support to lead researchers on 10-year study tracking the career trajectories of law school graduates.
• Collected, analyzed and coded data on survey non-respondents to identify trends in the data set.
• Collaborated with 4-person “non-respondents” research team to crosscheck data and minimize errors in data collection.
• Received recognition for research assistance in the “After the JD 3” report out November 2013. From August 2013 to September 2013 (2 months) Marketing and Communications Intern @ • Re-developed company’s Meet Your Future executive search model to reflect the value-based recruitment strategies that are currently utilized.
• Gathered information from outside industry experts to streamline the Meet Your Future model and optimize search efficiency.
• Collaborated on development of Premier Affiliate Program to increase sales revenues and foster affiliate relations.
• Collaborated on market survey to determine how to incentivize affiliate participation in Premier Affiliate Program.
• Designed client assessment forms to gain insight on the company’s areas of improvement.
• Brainstormed with CEO and marketing team on network expansion initiatives such as the re-launch of the company website. From June 2013 to September 2013 (4 months) Marketing Intern @ • Honed skills in event production and marketing for high-end nightclubs, including venue set up, advertising, and merchandising.
• Developed employee social media reports to assess online brand visibility and brand reach.
• Updated client profiles to foster brand loyalty.
• Logged nightly VIP sales revenues to track client spending patterns.
• Managed social media sites for venues such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. From August 2012 to September 2012 (2 months) Posner Fellow @ • Compiled and annotated over 80 academic bibliographical sources on transnational medical tourism to ascertain trends in current research and pinpoint areas for further study.
• Developed skills in transcription and digital research.
• Extracted common themes from participant’s interview responses to draw inferences on the online and overseas marketing practices of Thai hospitals and clinics.
• Presented research to faculty and alumni at bi-weekly conferences and the 2012 Posner Symposium. From June 2012 to August 2012 (3 months) Brand Ambassador @ - Increased brand visibility and interest through social media and online promotional campaigns.
- Analyzed trends to develop and implement marketing strategies specific for Northwestern University.
- Collaborated with student newspapers, publications, and charity fashion shows to market Trendenzas products and accessories to target consumers. From December 2011 to June 2012 (7 months)
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Sociology, Legal Studies; Gender Studies @ Northwestern University From 2010 to 2014 Alysa Statler is skilled in: Executive Search, Recruiting, Social Media, Research, Market Research, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Facebook, Social Networking, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Mac, Microsoft Excel, Social Media Marketing, Data Analysis
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension