BSc Degree, Management Engineering, First Class Equivalent @
University of Bologna
I’m an experienced consultant with seven years experience and a proven ability to deliver in the Retail, Utilities, Banking and Financial industries. I have successfully delivered process redesign and optimisation projects in a variety of functions including Human Resources, Sales and Production Management. Before joining the Clarasys team I worked for Accenture Italy for almost four years
I’m an experienced consultant with seven years experience and a proven ability to deliver in the Retail, Utilities, Banking and Financial industries. I have successfully delivered process redesign and optimisation projects in a variety of functions including Human Resources, Sales and Production Management. Before joining the Clarasys team I worked for Accenture Italy for almost four years and RTS for approximately two years.
Skills - Technical:
● CRM - SAP CRM and Salesforce.com;
● SAP HCM - ABAP, Portal, TM, TR, MD, PA, OM, PD and Data Migration;
● Oracle - SQL, PL/SQL and MySQL;
● Other ERP - RTSv8, J+ and SIPERT.
Skills - Business analysis:
● Process Optimisation Design & Delivery;
● Stakeholder Management;
● Change Management;
● Gap Analysis;
● Financial Reporting;
● Project Management.
Consultant @ Clarasys is a business consultancy focusing on business analysis and project management supporting the implementation of process change, often with a systems component.
We work with large B-2-B clients that until now have been in the information services, telecoms, event management and professional services organisations. We have also worked with non-profits organisations. Typically we work with CRM systems such as Salesforce or Siebel, often in complex integrated environments. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Consultant @ RTS is a software company and operates in the “packaging” sector. When I joined RTS, the company was expanding into markets abroad (Spain, South America, South Africa and France).
I was responsible for:
● Supporting the Help Desk department with the multiple processes managed by RTS. I used to manage the clients priority to ensure on time problem resolution;
● Reorganising the entire company documentation, introducing a new common way to document activities and share knowledge, ensuring the reusability of the documents and reducing the time to resolution;
● Identifying clients’ needs, and translating their requirements into deliverables, focused on reduction cycle time and production costs;
● Managing functional and technical documentation to drive client sales and troubleshooting. I’ve also delivered documentation for training;
● Working with our Marketing department, by conducting prospect and customer pre-sales demo presentations carefully highlighting how the business needs were addressed through the specific ERP modules;
● Providing software consultancy by conducting a thorough assessment of the current solution, uncovering business needs, identifying gaps, presenting alternatives and finally offering a custom recommendation.
During my time at RTS I contributed to developing a new product/module to sell on the market and I was fully responsible for all projects related to the implementation of this module. From July 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 7 months) Business Analyst @ During my time in Accenture I successfully implemented multiple SAP HCM projects in banking, financial, utility and retail industry and data migration process. I primarily worked using ADM (Accenture Delivery Model) methodology. From January 2008 to July 2011 (3 years 7 months) Business Analyst @ SAP-HR improvement programs
Accenture was responsible for improving HR processes and SAP programs across ENI sub entities. It was an international project where I was responsible for the Time Management and Travel improving
processes for Agip KCO (Kazakhstan North Caspian Operating) and NCOC (North Caspian Operating Company) companies.
● I delivered a new timesheet and travel solution for these companies;
● Conducted meetings to gather and understand clients’ needs;
● Created functional documentation and validated functional/technical documents produced by the rest of the team;
● Updated progress tracking tools;
● Maintained close relationships with essential internal and external stakeholders, prioritized on critical tasks and communicated plans and goals throughout different levels of the organizations. From October 2010 to June 2011 (9 months) Business Analyst @ Human Resource - ERP migration
Carige replaced their existing HR management tool with a new alternative erp (J+, SIPERT). In this project Accenture was involved as project management.
My main role during this project was to lead the test phases for the HR-Time Management module. The whole process of UAT testing, including UAT test plan creation, test case design, test execution, test result review and action/communication to development team was my responsibility. I worked with the client and the ERP provider to ensure on time delivery. From October 2010 to January 2011 (4 months) Business Analyst @ SAP-HR improvement programs
In this project I was responsible for improving HR processes and SAP programs. I analysed, supported the technical team, tested the solution, deployed the solution and wrote the user manual. From January 2010 to September 2010 (9 months) Business Analyst @ SAP-HR migration
Accenture was responsible for defining the process for migrating Intesa San Paolo from their existing HR Access management tool to a new SAP alternative. My main activities in the first few months were related to the test phases of the new functionalities that we were delivering to the business.
I was responsible for:
● Writing test scripts, performing integration test and regression test;
● Collaborating with the functional team (client based), the client and technical team (offshore, Naples/India based), verifying that each single part delivered met the requirements and was working as expected in order that the client was satisfied;
● Managing bugs and solving them in collaboration with our programming team;
As Intesa SanPaolo had merged with other banks there were hundreds of gaps between the systems used by the banks and SAP-HR and soon I also became responsible for:
● Analyzing as-is and to-be processes and gathering and validating requirements;
● Writing functional analysis, validating the solution and supporting the development team;
● Data Migration: data preparation and analysis, data mapping, data conversion, data upload, error
analysis, resolution and reload, testing and data validation; From January 2008 to September 2010 (2 years 9 months)
MSc Degree, Industrial Management Engineering, First Class Equivalent @ University of Bologna From 2005 to 2007 BSc Degree, Management Engineering, First Class Equivalent @ University of Bologna From 2001 to 2004 Diploma di Maturità: Italian equivalent of “Advanced Level” or “High School Diploma”., Technical School for Geometers @ Leonardo da Vinci - Italy - Cesena From 1995 to 2000 Alice Buratti is skilled in: Business Analysis, Business Process Design, Business Process, Training Delivery, Project Management, SAP, Data Migration, Functional Analysis, SAP HR, Problem Solving, ERP Implementations, Business Intelligence, Visio, Creative Problem Solving, Team Building
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension