WHAT I DO: Anything related to your company or brand identity I can source & customize. I cover the core products within any organization, but challenge me to find a product or present me with a marketing opportunity reserved for the industries most creative. I promise to find a solution to your needs and I love the
WHAT I DO: Anything related to your company or brand identity I can source & customize. I cover the core products within any organization, but challenge me to find a product or present me with a marketing opportunity reserved for the industries most creative. I promise to find a solution to your needs and I love the challenge.
WHY IT HELPS YOU: A partnership with Nimble Impressions equates to an extension of your business’ daily operations. I can alleviate the heavy lifting associated with strategic marketing. From start to finish my staff, whose everyday goal is to ensure your satisfaction, skillfully manages every aspect of your project. Adding value is critical while making your bottom line a top priority. Through my comprehensive sourcing model I align your project with the perfect solution provider, which translates into competitive pricing. This coupled with Nimble’s years of experience, skilled staff, and timely project turn around time is certain to create a competitive advantage over your competition in every aspect.
ABOUT ME: I am a driven person with a relentless desire to improve, grow, learn, and explore. I have always been eager to achieve a high level of success both in business and personally. Nimble Impressions is the culmination of a 12+ year career in the printing industry and a relentless entrepreneurial spirit destined to push the boundaries of business. In addition to my dedication to the business, I have an unrelenting devotion to my wife, kids, fitness, travel, the outdoors and many other interests that serve as fabric to it all.
CEO/Owner @ Partnerships are the core of our business. Beyond the products we make or the services we provide, everything begins with a partnership.
BEING NIMBLE: If the strength of our partnerships is the heart of our operation, then being Nimble is the soul. What sets us apart from our competitors is our unmatched agility woven in our exceptional service.
OUR GOAL: We seek to provide our clients with the products and services needed to operate their business while enabling them to enhance their brand recognition.
OUR APPROACH: We desire to understand your business and define what makes it unique. Asking the right questions, and listening to your needs is our primary objective. In turn we will provide what each project requires, exceed your expectations, and help streamline your business’ operations.
YOUR SATISFACTION: Doing a job right is not only about completing a project, but the process too. From start-to-finish you have 100% of our efforts, energy, expertise, and resources.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY: Strategic marketing includes a massive range of products & services.
Everyday my clients rely on me to provide:
- Large Scale Printed Materials: banners, display graphic, vehicle wraps, exterior signage
- Promotional Items: pens, water bottles, cell phone covers, frisbees
- Commercial Printing: letter head, business cards, envelopes
- Direct Mail: B2B and B2C printed mail materials, contact acquisition, postage
- Graphic Design & Creative: marketing material creative production, campaign creation, campaign tracking
- Apparel: branded clothing for promotion or uniform
- Labels: stickers, packaging, product labels
- Office Products: note pads, organization supplies, paper clips, ink
- E-Communications: Social media management & e-mail marketing From September 2010 to Present (5 years 2 months) St. PaulSales Consultant @ Sales Consultant to Fortune 500 companies for Traditional Printing and related products/service. From May 2002 to September 2010 (8 years 5 months) St. PaulSales Consultant @ Direct sales that integrated solutions that spanned the full breadth of the communications life-cycle. Created, managed, produced, distributed and help monetize content – bringing it to life in powerful and cost-effective communications. Crafted custom solutions that were responsive to needs, budgets, and goals. From May 2002 to June 2004 (2 years 2 months) Greater Chicago AreaCEO/Owner / Operator @ A charter boat company. Touring, signtseeing, business outings, special occassions, and general events. From April 2000 to September 2002 (2 years 6 months) Lake Minnetonka
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies @ University of St. Thomas From 1995 to 2000 A 3 month Expedition / Education experience in Patagonia, Chile @ National Outdoor Leadership School From 1998 to 1998 Alan Haskins is skilled in: Account Management, New Business Development, Strategic Planning, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Team Building, Sales, Marketing Strategy, Sales Management, Social Media, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Email Marketing, Training, Business Development, B2B, Salesforce.com, Social Media Marketing, Direct Mail
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension