MBA, Finance and IT @
Management Development Institute
Principal Product Manager, WCMS @ Responsible for driving strategy for building multi-lingual content management capabilities in Adobe CQ. From January 2012 to Present (3 years 10 months) San JoseSenior Product Manager, Community Help & Learning @ Product Owner for Help & KB platform involving authoring, publishing, usage tracking & analytics, search, adoption of WCMS, social features on
Principal Product Manager, WCMS @ Responsible for driving strategy for building multi-lingual content management capabilities in Adobe CQ. From January 2012 to Present (3 years 10 months) San JoseSenior Product Manager, Community Help & Learning @ Product Owner for Help & KB platform involving authoring, publishing, usage tracking & analytics, search, adoption of WCMS, social features on the web and desktop web application for personalized help experience.
• Envisioning, defining and catalyzing migration of content authoring, management & publishing to DAY WCMS for CS6
• Defining personalized navigation and recommendations based on user context and relevancy
• Defined and managed Community Help Client (a version 1.0 product) and associated web services for CS5 and CS6
• Agile development. A certified Scrum Product Owner, adept at managing product backlog and breaking a complex release into multiple meaningful Sprints that help gather early user feedback (fail early fail often and succeed finally).
• Decision making that involves stake holders across complex organization structure and functions
• Managing effectively across multiple geographies (Bucharest, Noida, San Francisco, San Jose)
• Web & document management technologies: HTML, XML AJAX, JQuery, Adobe AIR, CMS and WCMS, Analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics), A/B testing and developing Web Services for Cloud (Amazon EC2) From October 2008 to January 2012 (3 years 4 months) San JoseProduct Manager, Adobe RoboHelp @ Product Owner for Web segment of Technical Communication Suite ($10M/year) – RoboHelp HTML, RoboHelp Office, RoboHelp Server, FrameMaker to Web publishing
• Arrested revenue decline and achieved 30% revenue growth y/y for 3 years
• Drove one year / three year strategy for Web segment of Technical Communication market for Adobe
• Resurrected a dead product (RoboHelp) and built a competent cross functional team from scratch.
• Conceptualized the need (sizing business opportunity, competitive research), defined suite (which products, impact on revenue) and secured executive buy-in for the brand new Technical Communication Suite
• Defined, managed and executed large product releases keeping in mind target customer segments & competition. RoboHelp 7 won the Visual Studio Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award & was a finalist in the Jolt awards.
• Innovated ways to use and commercialize latest Adobe research & technologies to solve user needs
• Built ecosystem to induce viral growth
• Built highly scalable, reliable, secure and performant PDFMakers which were critical to the success of Acrobat
• Generated innovative alternatives to preserve document structure while converting office documents to PDF
• Led Software design, architecture and algorithms for the team
• Championed dependency management (risk), failure planning and recovery at the lowest level to reduce overall impact
• Acquired a thirst to beat the competition and always remain ahead of the curve
• Technologies: C, C++, COM, MFC, VBA scripting, Office API’s and DOM, PDF, Content Structure, Tags From June 2000 to October 2006 (6 years 5 months)
Strategic Decision and Risk Management Certificate Course, Strategic Innovation, Decision Quality, Decision Analysis, Leading Strategic Decision making @ Stanford University From 2010 to 2011 MBA, Finance and IT @ Management Development Institute From 2003 to 2006 BS, Mechanical @ Delhi College of Engineering From 1996 to 2000 DAV Gurgaon