Strategic, creative digital executive with a strong track record of managing globally distributed product, marketing, sales, operations and business development teams in fast-paced, results-oriented technology and media companies. 8+ years experience building processes and teams in the US and internationally (China and Canada) to hit key business goals. A proven management track record across technology and emerging
Strategic, creative digital executive with a strong track record of managing globally distributed product, marketing, sales, operations and business development teams in fast-paced, results-oriented technology and media companies. 8+ years experience building processes and teams in the US and internationally (China and Canada) to hit key business goals. A proven management track record across technology and emerging media platforms, responsible for building and scaling product, marketing, partnerships, advertising campaigns, and data-driven solutions.
Digital Director @ Digital Director @ From 2015 to Present (less than a year) San Francisco Bay AreaDirector, Product & Marketing @ Lead Product and Marketing teams at Investopedia responsible for design, user experience, business development, strategic partnerships, audience development and more. From 2014 to 2015 (1 year) San Francisco Bay AreaManager, Marketing @ - Manage Brand Marketing including content partnerships, contextual advertising, social media and display advertising for ValueClick Brands.
- Strategically build digital media properties with a focus on strategic advertising, user experience (UX), design, product launches, customer and corporate communication, market positioning and cross-platform ad spend optimizations.
- ValueClick Brand's digital media properties include: Investopedia, SymptomFind, Smarter.com, CouponMountain, CanDoFinance, IdealHomeGarden, Everyman Travel, Everyman Business, Internet Corkboard and SmarterSchooling. From 2012 to 2014 (2 years) Manager, Marketing @ Oversee Sales Operations and Marketing for Investopedia.
- Develop Marketing initiatives to increasing site traffic and product adoption, including all marketing collateral and research, brand positioning and promotional strategy for product launches.
- Manage strategic promotional and business partnerships to increase brand reach.
- Build marketing strategy and programs to drive revenue growth across Investopedia’s business lines.
- Maximize and extend Investopedia’s brand through innovative branding and customer acquisition and retention programs.
- Oversee Sales Operations group from development of client pitches, RFPs (request for proposals) and strategic pricing to campaign optimization and fulfillment for millions in media spend.
- Responsible for building scalable business infrastructure and process to ensure timely fulfillment of sales goals and corporate communication. From 2010 to 2012 (2 years) Greater New York City AreaPlanner, Sales & Marketing @ From 2008 to 2010 (2 years) Greater New York City AreaCreative/Media Associate @ From 2007 to 2008 (1 year) Greater New York City AreaDigital Marketing Analyst @ - Responsible for measuring and evaluating interactive ad campaigns across a variety of networks
- Maintained database of advertising performance and created new insights by leveraging past performance data. From 2007 to 2007 (less than a year) Greater New York City Area
University of MiamiBS @ University of Miami Adam Smith is skilled in: Social Media Marketing, Web Analytics, Digital Media, Online Advertising, Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Advertising, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Social Networking, Email Marketing, Omniture, Google Analytics, Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension