Associate of Arts - AA @
National University College
Product Engineer @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Orlando, Florida Area[Software] Implementation Engineer / Configuration Management @ From January 2012 to Present (4 years) Orlando, Florida AreaSetup Configuration Analyst (Consultant) @ • Configure and Setup benefit management systems according to client specifications and the software development lifecycle using Hewitt’s in house tools, TBA
Product Engineer @ From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Orlando, Florida Area[Software] Implementation Engineer / Configuration Management @ From January 2012 to Present (4 years) Orlando, Florida AreaSetup Configuration Analyst (Consultant) @ • Configure and Setup benefit management systems according to client specifications and the software development lifecycle using Hewitt’s in house tools, TBA conversation software and SQL in DB2 databases.
• Perform data analysis and maintain technical documentation on system specifications that is clear, concise, and explains the logic and assumptions behind its creation to help others understand and maintain the system.
• Creating and executing test plans (including regression and unit testing) by identifying and/or creating test participants and performing calculations for expected results.
• Analyze issues or defects and debug the system if configuration is not producing expected results. Researching issues to determine if source of error is with the test data, test plan, or configuration.
• Create ad hoc reports, querying DB2 databases and comparing data across all development, staging and production environments, making configuration changes and manipulating testing data. From September 2011 to January 2012 (5 months) Orlando, Florida AreaApplications Support @ • Applications support group for SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment, covering ten theme parks and the corporate offices.
• Assisting in all levels of support including business development, testing, and change management requests.
• Code and image deployments to QA and production of internal applications that are written in C# and .NET.
• Application backups and restorations (data, code, and images).
• Creating task and services to run on Microsoft web servers.
• Monitoring the performance of the Microsoft SQL servers using the SQL Server Profiler tool and activity monitoring of stored procedures.
• Migrating web applications.
• Assisted in Microsoft SQL Server 2003-2008 instance name conversion and domain migration.
• Subject matter of concentration were the EZpay (monthly payment program designed to increase the affordability of Annual Pass memberships), Global Reservations and Ecommerce (e-store) web applications. From 2010 to 2011 (1 year) Orlando, Florida AreaLead Architectural Drafter / Designer @ • As the Lead Architectural Drafter at AV Design Group, I was responsible for creating full construction plans and schematics utilizing a variety of CAD software for architects, engineers, land surveyors, interior designers and contractors.
• Responsible for the selects, evaluate, and implement procedures and techniques used on projects; to submit reports and specifications as requested.
• Moreover, my responsibilities included negotiating with the clients and analyzing their needs, designing the building or complex with the code in hand, and coordinating the integration of work of subcontractor engineers, supervising the construction, as well as all phases of the design process. From May 2001 to December 2010 (9 years 8 months) Puerto RicoHelp Desk / Room Tech Specialist @ • Provided local and remote desktop support for the Rosen Hotels and Resorts corporate offices as well as numerous outside clients including Disney, BAGS, IKON Business Solutions many more.
• Troubleshooting network connectivity, network printing and user access issues.
• Assisted in various areas of support including broadband connectivity, account provisioning, email (Outlook, Outlook Express) and Windows installation, configuration.
• Maintained support for all TCP/IP, VLAN network connections and configurations. From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Orlando, Florida AreaGeneral Manager @ • General Manager for Invirtuale, a virtual marketing and real estate company, I was responsible for overseeing the design and development department.
• Led team that provided the production of current projects and maintained a system database of property listings over the metropolitan area.
• Provided production and support for setting up and configuring new users and costumer accounts.
• Administered design related operations, information systems, applications and support.
Architecture @ Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico From 2002 to 2005 AA, Civil & Architectural Drafting @ IBC Mayaguez A.V. Rodriguez is skilled in: iPhone development, Objective-C, Cocoa, T-SQL, C++, HTML, SQL, SQL Server, Manual Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Defect Tracking, Technical Analysis, Test Planning, Architecture
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension