Manager Inside Sales / Central Intake @ Coram Healthcare
Project Coordinator @ Coggeshall Construction Inc
Office Manager @ Spectrum Construction Contracting
No education info found.
Administrative Support Team Member @ Maintain update and organize databases for Ministry Teams as assigned by Area Coordinator. Ensure that Ministry Coordinators are equipped with necessary information and methods of reporting updated information. Coordinate with the RAA, communication for local promotions and events. Keep informed of information and resources available on the Extranet and engage the Area
Administrative Support Team Member @ Maintain update and organize databases for Ministry Teams as assigned by Area Coordinator. Ensure that Ministry Coordinators are equipped with necessary information and methods of reporting updated information. Coordinate with the RAA, communication for local promotions and events. Keep informed of information and resources available on the Extranet and engage the Area Team in Extranet involvement. From March 2012 to Present (3 years 10 months) Community Relations Coordinator @ • Recruit and select an interdenominational Community Relations Team of qualified volunteers to enlist community groups with the purpose of increasing participation and shoe box generation.
• Provide necessary training and resources to equip volunteers on the Community Relations Team to be effective in their positions.
• Provide spiritual leadership and focus for the Community Relations Team in line with High Impact principles and biblical foundations.
• Develop Ministry Plan with support of Area Coordinator and Community Relations Team.
• Contribute to the Area Team’s Ministry Plan with input from the Community Relations Team.
• Provide regular progress updates and reports to Area Coordinator or OCC Regional Staff.
• Meet and communicate regularly with the Community Relations Team.
• Attend Area Leadership Team meetings.
• Attend annual Connect Conference and encourage team participation.
• Set Community Relations goals and strategies and motivate team members to achieve them.
• Ensure that OCC is presented to community groups in a manner sensitive to their unique needs but without compromising the identity and mission of SP/OCC.
• Coordinate OCC representation at conferences and community events.
• Ensure that Project Leaders are supported and equipped.
• Lead the Community Relations team to follow up with each participant group to determine if they had a positive experience, received needed resources and ensure the group’s future participation.
• Maintain records of group participation and contact information on all Project Leaders. Submit new contacts and updates to Regional Office. From March 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 10 months) Greater Denver AreaManager Inside Sales / Central Intake @ Managed a team of five employees'. Establish reciprocal referral relationships with Home Health Agencies and provide sales support / marketing to outside account managers. Cold call physicians and discharge planners selling Coram services. Coordinate nation wide referrals with external Workers Compensation customers with revenue of over 3 million dollars annually per customer. Implementation of ECIN. This has excelled growth within the satellite pharmacies. From May 2001 to April 2011 (10 years) Project Coordinator @ Accounts payable, receivable, and payroll. Assist project managers with the bidding process insuring that all bids are returned in a timely manner. Responsible for quality assurance of office paperwork. Manage the business communications of the office. From February 1999 to April 2001 (2 years 3 months) Office Manager @ Managed the office of a telecommunication construction company with major contracts including Sprint PCS and US Western Wireless. Supervised employee benefits, workers compensation claims, payroll and billing. Responsibilities also included accounts payable and receivable. From December 1997 to February 1999 (1 year 3 months) Marketing/Admissions Coordinator @ Coordinate the admissions of residents to the facility. Address resident and family inquires and referrals. Responsible for communications and marketing to hospitals, physician's offices, social workers, and discharge planners. Compiled business reports to show the progress of marketing and admissions. From August 1993 to December 1997 (4 years 5 months) Medical Records Technician @ Handled medical correspondence, subpoenas, and authorizations. Produced and distributed the hospitals daily and monthly census and statistics forms. Responsible for data entry and the clearing of deficient charts. Interfaced with all levels of management. Other responsibilities included typing, filing, and answering phones. From June 1990 to June 1993 (3 years 1 month) Program Coordinator @ Manage and implement cost reduction program for 1,500 employees. Ordered and distributed incentive awards. Set up management meetings. Made travel arrangements for executives. Responsible for the training of all division clerks on software program. From December 1985 to May 1990 (4 years 6 months) Office Manager @ Managed a small office for a limousine service. Organized work schedules. Established new accounts. Handled customer reservations, inquires, and complaints. Responsible for employee training, data entry, and filing. From April 1981 to December 1985 (4 years 9 months)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension