Business Intelligence Specialist @ Mikan Associates
Business Systems & Data Analyst @ NCSBN
Over 10 years of experience in Report Development and Analytics as well as Database Development in variety of industries such as higher education, manufacturing, finance, health care and gaming. I utilize strong analytical skills and hard work ethic to implement complex requirements into development of decision support systems. The systems are used to improve organization wide functionality
Over 10 years of experience in Report Development and Analytics as well as Database Development in variety of industries such as higher education, manufacturing, finance, health care and gaming. I utilize strong analytical skills and hard work ethic to implement complex requirements into development of decision support systems. The systems are used to improve organization wide functionality and performance. I can be reached at (847)-971-4948 or via email email@example.com
Specialties: SQL/T-SQL,Tableau/Tableau Server, SPSS, VBA, SAP BO,SPSS, Data Analysis, Power BI, Python
Data Manager @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Business Intelligence Specialist @ • Provide technical support and innovative solutions for clients in variety of industries, such as manufacturing, software development and higher education.
• Produce SQL scripts for reports. Troubleshoot reports and monitor of system usage for BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI , SAP Business Objects and Crystal Reports.
• Extensive experience use of Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server in various versions of Tableau.
• Use SSRS to create highly customized dynamic reports.
• Customize and deliver training sessions on utilization of BI tools.
• Perform data analysis, data cleansing, entity relationship diagrams (ERD), architectural design docs, functional and technical design docs, and process flow diagrams. From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Greater Chicago AreaBusiness Systems & Data Analyst @ • Used SQL, VBA macros and MS EXCEL to produce dynamic reports for internal and external clients.
• Performed data analysis and produced reports for data integrity nation wide project.
• Participated in development of software requirements. Used Balsamiq to create mockups. From November 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 2 months) Greater Chicago AreaApplication Developer @ • Produced dynamic and static reports using SPSS, SQL, ASP,MDX and MS Excel and Tableau.
• Designed complex SSAS cubes with multiple fact measures groups and multiple dimension hierarchies based on the OLAP reporting needs.
• Developed MDX Scripts to create datasets to perform reporting and included interactive drill down reports, report models and dashboard reports.
• Maintained and created documentation for Integrated Academic Information System which tracked faculty workload and revenue for all colleges at the university.
• Collaborated with staff on creating KPIs.
• Provided training and support to university staff From August 2008 to November 2012 (4 years 4 months)
Master's degree, Business Information Technology @ DePaul University From 2008 to 2011 Vera Remennik is skilled in: VBA, Data Mining, HTML, Informatica, ASP, MS Project, SPSS, MDX, SAS/SQL, Tableau Server, SSRS, Databases, Business Intelligence, SAS programming, Oracle
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension