City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 CAD 2D @
Currently I am working as an M&E BIM Coordinator with a fast growing knowledge in the built environment and looking upgrade to ACIBSE level and IENG status by 2018. I am very much a supporter of BIM, firstly for coordinating the labyrinth of services that fill a building, but going further by improving both the standard and
Currently I am working as an M&E BIM Coordinator with a fast growing knowledge in the built environment and looking upgrade to ACIBSE level and IENG status by 2018. I am very much a supporter of BIM, firstly for coordinating the labyrinth of services that fill a building, but going further by improving both the standard and flow information from when specifying a manufacturer product, to it becoming a managed asset, while also saving resources and materials on-site leading this up to this handover stage.
To summarise, I have a both proactive and dynamic attitude to taking on new challenges; working well with deadlines approaching, being flexible with increasing working hours if required.
In my spare time I have been working on mepfinder.com. By creating on an online platform with advanced search options for use by specifying engineers and BIM professionals on standardised product data, this data in turn feeds into COBIE spread sheets and can be linked to either manufacturer created BIM objects or user created; essentially putting i in building information modeling.
M&E BIM Coordinator @ From June 2015 to Present (7 months) M&E BIM Technician @ • Working specifically on hotels, using Revit, Navisworks Manange & AutoCAD for model coordination of all MEP services.
• Attending internal design team meetings & consulting with manufacturers.
• Regularly attending CPDs and conferences on BIM standards & building services, which includes BSI’s BIM conference with regards to implementing PAS 1192-2, PAS 1192-3 & BS 1192-4. From August 2013 to June 2015 (1 year 11 months) M&E CAD/BIM Coordinator @ Working full & part time for Sirius Designs, clients including: PB Design, Atkins, TClarke.
• Projects include: Offices, a school & industrial.
• Using Revit, Navisworks Manage & AutoCAD for model coordination of all MEP services.
• Attending design team meetings, coordination meetings & consulting with manufacturers, consultants and subcontractors.
• Scheduling services for a bill of quantities From February 2013 to November 2014 (1 year 10 months) London, United KingdomM&E CAD Technician @ Companies including: Estel Engineering & Works & ATM Group.
• Producing schematics in AutoCAD.
• Producing drawing layouts & sections from engineer’s/surveyor’s mark ups.
• Projects include: a hotel & ATM machine rooms for banks & supermarkets. From September 2011 to January 2013 (1 year 5 months) London, United KingdomEvents Coordinator @ • Managing setup team resources.
• Processing quotes for a range of range events services to client including: Eon, ITV, Xbox, Redbull F1 team.
• Event spatial planning using AutoCAD.
• Designing brochures using Photoshop & Indesign.
• Updating the website using Dreamweaver. From July 2005 to July 2011 (6 years 1 month) London, United Kingdom
BSc Hons, Building Services Engineering (part time) @ London South Bank University From 2013 to 2018 City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 CAD 2D @ Richmond College From 2012 to 2012 High School, ICT AVCE Double (2 A-level eqv) & Business Studies A-level, B, B, & C @ Brooklands College From 2003 to 2005 Halliford School From 1998 to 2003 Tony Pemberton is skilled in: Revit, AutoCAD, Building Services, Photoshop, MEP, HVAC, Event Management, Electrical Engineering, Time Management, Construction, Construction Engineering, Construction Drawings, Mechanical Engineering, BIM, CAD, Modeling, Engineering
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension