Budgeting and Reporting Manager @ Enel Green Power North America, Inc.
Budgeting and Reporting Analyst @ Enel Green Power North America
Sales Consultant @ Paychex
Bishop Guertin High School
As a passionate, well-rounded professional, I offer a diverse skill set in sales, management, customer service and financial reporting and analysis. I have developed and enhanced these skills through my experience and success in the work force, and my university studies. I am an excellent communicator, with a proven ability to work both independently or on a
As a passionate, well-rounded professional, I offer a diverse skill set in sales, management, customer service and financial reporting and analysis. I have developed and enhanced these skills through my experience and success in the work force, and my university studies. I am an excellent communicator, with a proven ability to work both independently or on a team. I am always enthusiastic to learn and take on new challenges
• Two years experience in outbound business to business telesales
• Four years experience in customer service both face-to-face and phone based
• Three years experience in business to business sales
• High level computer skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP and Hyperion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills acquired through customer service and study
• Strong ability to create, implement and maintain efficient and accurate processes
• Organised, efficient and detail oriented
Budgeting and Reporting Manager @ • Producing individual P&L monthly budgets for all departments and plants, and combining all the individual budgets to produce a company-wide P&L
• Meeting monthly deadlines for reporting and analysis of revenues, expenses and KPI’s, and entering all data into the company database
• Communicating with our parent company in Italy to ensure we are meeting all expectations and deadlines and are up-to-date on all company objectives and goals
• Leading weekly team meetings to discuss current activities, upcoming deadlines, and relay company objectives and news
• Reporting weekly to the Director of Planning and Control and the CFO on my team’s activities, achievements and objectives
• Overseeing the work and development of a team of three analysts From August 2015 to October 2015 (3 months) Budgeting and Reporting Analyst @ From February 2014 to August 2015 (1 year 7 months) Sales Consultant @ Outbound business to business sales role. In this role, I was responsible for the entire sales process. Mainly telesales based, my job was to build and maintain maintaining relationships with referral partners and clients. In this role, I worked with banks, accountants, lawyers and other local professionals to build a network within my region. Through this network I worked to generate referrals and create new business for the company.
• Outbound business to business telesales
• Establishing and maintaining a network among local professionals and clients
• Responsible for the entire sales process, prospecting, appointment setting, needs analysis, negotiation, close and product on-boarding
• Advising small business owners on the ways to accomplish payroll accurately and efficiently From November 2012 to February 2014 (1 year 4 months) Management Assistant @ I joined the team at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April of 2011. Since joining, I have enhanced my sales and management skills . Since completing the management training program in just 8 months, I have taken on a leadership role in my branch training and motivating the team around me. At Enterprise, I have excelled in sales inside the office, as well as in the open market. I am an outgoing and driven individual who values integrity, teamwork, and passion.
Inside sales, face to face with customers selling additional products.
Outbound sales, telesales, creating and maintaining relationships with business partners. Seeking new business in the open market and battling with competitors for business.
100-200 vehicle fleet From April 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 8 months) Director of Secuirty and Executive Member @ UNH's Student Committee on Popular Entertainment, responsible for bringing the largest cross section of nationally recognized entertainment to our university. We take a lot of pride in our organization, and we are truly unique; one of the only completely student run organizations in our line of business.
As an executive members in this committee, we were responsible for planning, allocating a budget, marketing, and staffing for large scale concerts.
After my first year, I was elected by my peers to be the Director of Security. As Director of Security I was responsible for providing a safe environment for the artists and the audience from the beginning to the end of the production. Using volunteers that have worked past productions to ensure qualified security personnel. Fulfilling all security requirements needed by the artists and local law enforcement. Organizing and conducting security meetings with student volunteers prior to the production. Along with local law enforcement and fire officals, creating a security plan prior to the production. Acting as a liaison between local law enforcement and fire officials to discuss what will be needed to ensure a safe show From September 2008 to December 2010 (2 years 4 months) Skybox Manager @ As the Skybox Manager at the Whittemore Center Arena, I was in charge of the safety and security of all patrons, as well acting as a liason for UNH Athletics and their executive clientele. From 2009 to 2010 (1 year) Sr. Crew Manager @ Managed teams of 2-5 individuals, planning and executing small scale moving operations. From 2006 to 2008 (2 years)
Bachelor Degree, Sports Studies @ University of New Hampshire From 2007 to 2010 Bishop Guertin High School From 2002 to 2006 Tony DiCicco is skilled in: Leadership, Marketing, Sales, Management, Team Building, Customer Service, New Business Development, Event Management, Event Planning, Social Media, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Sports Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension