Board of Directors, Parent Governor @ The Beaconsfield School
Managing Director, EMEA @ Verizon Digital Media Services
EMEA Strategy & Sales Director, Big Data Analytics - Social Innovation/IoT @ Hitachi Data Systems
Inspirational, high performing sales, business development and customer service leader, 18+ years direct sales and service management and leadership with solid business understanding. Skilled at direct, cross-functional and matrix management of personnel and resources. Proven ability to consistently deliver results, develop organizations, consistently exceed targets and business objectives. Motivates and leads by example, demonstrating passion, drive, diplomacy,
Inspirational, high performing sales, business development and customer service leader, 18+ years direct sales and service management and leadership with solid business understanding. Skilled at direct, cross-functional and matrix management of personnel and resources. Proven ability to consistently deliver results, develop organizations, consistently exceed targets and business objectives. Motivates and leads by example, demonstrating passion, drive, diplomacy, and energy. Recognized as a resilient overachiever with successful execution in global sales, service, organizational and business development. A creative problem solver and strategic thinker. Outstanding communication skills including public speaking, presentations, writing and building successful teams. Extensive experience in CME, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, SaaS, AaaS, data centre, IT Solutions.
EMEA Sales Director, CME Analytics - Social Innovation @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) London, United KingdomClient Sales Director, Comms & Media @ * Leading the analytics and data integration strategy and sales activities for Telefonica and Vodafone in the UK.
• Understand the voice of the customer to determine and drive sales strategy and manage cross-functional resources and key stakeholders
• Advise and influence customer using Challenger selling techniques and relevant marketing campaigns to increase revenue opportunities.
• Analyse sales activity data, team's P & L status and develop necessary sales contingency plan to ensure financial profitability and success
• Utilise a structured approach for identifying and measuring the quality of potential new business From September 2012 to Present (3 years 4 months) Area Vice President/Sales Director @ • Directly managed multiple sales, service, and technical teams against monthly sales and annual revenue quotas
• Improved sales 35% in first four months
• Retained existing $120MM in annual revenues across 140+ Global Accounts, achieved 102% of sales and revenue plans
• Improved deal profitability to expected returns through strategic product sales.
• Delivered month-over-month improvement in all key metrics
• Effectively engaged Channel Partners increasing results 20% over previous year in strategic product sales. From 2007 to 2008 (1 year) Regional Director, Enterprise Accounts @ • Acquired and retained of contracts valued over $200M in three years and successful attainment of regional sales plans each year.
• Led sales and contract negotiations, responsible for profitable acquisition of signature client opportunities and retaining 100% of existing clients. Key new logo wins included over twelve Fortune 1000 companies.
• Accelerated sales cycles and increased close ratio to 75%
• Mentor and coach to sales directors, managers, and sales teams on strategy, account management and planning, engagement with clients, partners, and consultants. From 2004 to 2007 (3 years) Sales & Customer Service Manager @ Managed Enterprise Sales team of 12 sales and service persons to monthly and annual quotas
Achieved 200% of Sales Plan and 104% of revenue plan in 2003
Achieved 120% of sales plan and 100% of revenue plan in 2004. From 2002 to 2004 (2 years) Independent Contractor @ From 2001 to 2002 (1 year) National Director, Sales, Customer Service, Sales Engineering @ From June 2000 to December 2000 (7 months) Senior Manager, Global Account Sales @ From 1998 to 2000 (2 years)
Bachelor of Science - Graduation with Honors, International Business & Marketing @ Sonoma State University From 1990 to 1993 Tamara McMillen is skilled in: Solution Selling, Enterprise Software, Account Management, Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Business Development, Strategy, Sales Operations, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Service, Building Relationships, Cross-functional Team Leadership, Management, Telecommunications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension