An ambitious and hard working individual with over 10 years of recruitment and management experience in both public and private sectors. By managing global clients I have acquired transferable skills that have helped me achieve key successes in the health-care industry. I have a proven track-record of adding value by transforming processes to make them lean and
An ambitious and hard working individual with over 10 years of recruitment and management experience in both public and private sectors. By managing global clients I have acquired transferable skills that have helped me achieve key successes in the health-care industry. I have a proven track-record of adding value by transforming processes to make them lean and cost efficient.
HR Project Manager @ Project Manager for Trust-wide transformational change programme to improve recruitment end to end including partnering with a BPO provider for all transactional HR services which will deliver reductions in vacancy levels, time to hire and £M saving in temporary spend within all areas of the Trust.
I report to the Interim Transformational Change Lead and Interim Associate Director of Workforce (Medical Management) From March 2015 to Present (9 months) Resourcing Project Manager @ • Responsible for planning, management and delivery of projects in line with business requirements.
• Structure projects to agreed budgets, resourcing and time objectives.
• Act as contact for the project, provide day to day management of the overall work streams
• Track and communicate status of projects to ensure visibility of status across the business - conducting project review meetings.
• Review existing recruitment processes and identify opportunities to increase efficiency or improve productivity
• Process mapping and automation From March 2014 to February 2015 (1 year) e-Recruitment Project Manager @ •Review existing recruitment processes and identify opportunities to increase efficiency or improve productivity
•Engage with the relevant stakeholders to understand the optimum process design and, seek support and cooperation for initiatives
•Designed workflows to standardise processes across workforce with the aim of providing a consistent customer service and quality of interaction
•Create a training schedule and plan to implement process changes
•Deliver methodology and provide support where needed
•Convert obsolete manual transactions (paper-based) to automated online processes
•Implement Reporting mechanism to track performance and create bench-mark for future service-level targets to be developed
•Manage internal implementation projects, for example – design and building of internal HR systems, e-DBS, NHS Integrated Identity Management, NHS jobs 2,Trust intranet redesign, electronic newsletter and more From October 2012 to April 2013 (7 months) Account Manager @ Develop and deliver efficient and compliant temporary staffing service of nurses, midwives and health care assistants to the Trust.
Monitor expenditure and costs and pro-actively identify efficiency savings.
Ensure client satisfaction and address issues arising from escalations
Manage service and supply from third party vendors / agencies
Staff performance management , staff development and contribute to succession management planning From March 2012 to August 2012 (6 months) Contracts Performance Support @ Provide end-to-end support to the contract performance process
Data analysis and reporting for Contract Performance Management (CPM) Benefits Realisation Project and CPM Redesign Project From December 2011 to February 2012 (3 months) London, United KingdomHR Project Lead - Temporary Staffing @ • To pro-actively contribute to the corporate strategy to reducing agency costs by identifying solutions for cost effective agency usage
• Implement effective processes for the booking, authorisation and management of agency staff. Ensure that all recruiting managers are aware of this process and adhere to this
• Develop Trust Wide monitoring protocols and tools for agency spend in collaboration with Procurement, Governance and agency users
• Develop Trust Wide analysis, and reporting on agency spend in collaboration with Finance and Management Accounts in line with financial requirements From January 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 6 months) Recruitment Officer @ From December 2008 to November 2009 (1 year) London, United KingdomAssistant Manager - Operations @ Assistant Manager – Operations (August 2006 to April 2008)
Service Delivery Manager (August 2005 to August 2006)
Team Leader :
Accenture Insurance Vertical (Jan 05 to Jun 05)- Royal & Sun Insurance
Accenture (Aug 03 to Dec 04)-AT&T technical support From August 2003 to July 2008 (5 years)
Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, Economics, Accountancy, Income Tax @ Mount Carmal College From 1997 to 2000 Sunayna Pinto is skilled in: Managed Services, Business Process Improvement, Offshore Outsourcing, Public Sector, Private Sector, Cost Saving Projects, Operational Efficiency, Recruiting, Service Delivery Management, People-oriented, Customer Satisfaction
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension