Project Analyst II @ Making Home Affordable - Compliance
QA Analyst Test Engineer @ Aprimo
Highly motivated student and professional pursuing an associate’s degree in Computer Network Systems with a goal of obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Project Management by 2015. Strong computer skills, detail-oriented, and highly organized with effective time management abilities. Dependable, friendly, and committed to excellence with a positive attitude and “can do” work ethic. Ambitious and
Highly motivated student and professional pursuing an associate’s degree in Computer Network Systems with a goal of obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Project Management by 2015. Strong computer skills, detail-oriented, and highly organized with effective time management abilities. Dependable, friendly, and committed to excellence with a positive attitude and “can do” work ethic. Ambitious and an active member of the community. Willing to work independently or as part of a team. Adaptable and flexible with the ability meet deadlines and thrive in fast-paced environments. Committed to promoting professionalism and upholding standards of confidentiality. Skilled in a variety of operating systems, databases, and testing tools and methods. Enjoys learning new skills and concepts and eager to grow professionally in the Information Technology career field.
Specialties: Significant experience with Interface, CRM and SQL DB2 databases. Thorough understanding of QA processes, approaches and methodologies. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute test plans and cases based on functional requirements. Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills. More than 10 years’ experience in demanding customer service environments. Easily adapt to new situations, comfortable with new concepts, fast learner.
Quality Assurance Team Lead @ Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure all objectives are met and the application functions per requirements. The application is tested in terms of functionality and performance, to ensure efficiency. Identify issues and ensure resolution is obtained prior to intermittent deliveries to client and production.
EASI – Electronic Acquisition Service Integrated
• Functional testing Procurement, Solicitation, and Contract Writing Modules in an Agile environment.
• Create test scenario and scripts for various modules.
• Successfully complete testing and bug tracking for the various module.
• Regression tested EASI for production delivery in July 2014.
• Successfully completed test case writing and testing of the following enhancements: PRM +, PCR 6, and post production E-Fix.
• Actively provide input to developers and Project Management teams to ensure premium user experience.
• Assist with developing new QA /Development hires for EASI project.
• Currently working to complete functional, integration, and regression testing for PCR 07. From November 2013 to Present (2 years 2 months) Project Analyst II @ • Perform administrative functions within Loan File Logistics on projects that advance the work of the department. Conduct research, schedule and plan activities, to meet project requirements and goals.
• Support First Look loan sampling compliance examiners efforts as determined under Home Affordable Modification Program.
• Subject Matter Expert for compliance review of Non- Performing Second Look Loans as determined by US Department of Treasury under the Home Affordable Modification Program.
• Communicate with clients, service providers, and corporate administrative units in coordinating services, deliverables, or meetings.
• Compile information for Loan File Logistics, project meetings, and for meetings with business partners and distribute accordingly.
• Quantify production or other statistical data to prepare monthly and quarterly analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the project team and for communicating to management, Servicers, or support offices.
• Serve as a point of contact in responding to inquiries from business partners and various Servicers.
• Test, recommend and implement technology enhancements to LFSE (Oracle), RAD, NAS, and Microstrategy as the program and Supplemental Directives evolve.
• Fulfill role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business partners.
• Recommend alternatives to ensure budgets are maintained without diminishing performance.
• Review, monitor, and analyze monthly loan file samples from Servicers and explain variances that may occur to senior management.
• Assist with testing and implementation of Borrower Eligibility and Compliance Portal as determined by Department of Treasury Supplemental Directive related to the Dodd-Frank Act. From August 2012 to August 2013 (1 year 1 month) QA Analyst Test Engineer @ • Participate in initial consultation with internal or external client, for the purpose of understanding the scope of a project.
• Create customized Test Cases that verify functionality defined in Specification documents
• Adhere to and enforce the Waterfall process
• Record clear, detailed defect information in the defect tracking system
• Good understanding of Software quality assurance and Testing philosophies and methodologies
• Actively use software being tested, using every function and tool, searching for results regarding performance, reliability, defects and any other failures
• Diligently work with Developers to resolve issues in a timely manner to meet aggressive scheduled deadlines
• Provide daily updates to clients and management with Project Tracking tool, Jira and MS Project
• Manually test comprehensive Financial software used for tracking Marketing budgets within companies
• Knowledge and use of SharePoint for the purpose of tracking documentation
• Resolve complicated issues learned in end user testing and database verification. From March 2012 to August 2012 (6 months) Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina AreaQA Analyst I @ • Assists with Business Requirement Documents.
• Complete various projects including QIP Validations, upgrading of bank’s Core OC, UAT Regression, Enhancement, defect testing of bank’s Core OS and GUI Interface, and Integration of GUI Interface and Sales Force (CRM).
• Create, update, and execute test scripts.
• Utilize SDLC life cycle to analyze, test, implement, and maintain business applications using UAT.
• Test financial business software applications using manual and automatic resources.
• Examine requirement documents to determine testing and test writing scenarios.
• Test changes to the bank’s core operating system, website, back end user interfaces, and databases.
• Perform regression, enhancement, integration, and performance testing using UAT, SQL, DB2, and GUI Interface system.
• Ensure all activities are in compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Provide feedback to Business Analyst and operations teams on test results and workarounds.
• Log, review, and update defects in Quality Center to maintain testing records during project phases. From November 2010 to March 2012 (1 year 5 months) Bank Operations/Customer Service Specialist III @ Resolve escalated customer issues on daily basis. Determine outcome of application for CD, Money Market, Savings, and Checking products. Respond to written correspondence and complaints from customer, Better Business Bureau, and PUC/local Government Offices. Train new and existing associates on better business practices. Create daily report on excessive transactions on internal accounts.
• Resolved customer complaints and concerns and provided effective customer service daily.
• Responded to written communication from customers, Better Business Bureau, FDIC, elected officials and other offices.
• Trained new and existing associates on better business practices and bank policy and regulations.
• Created daily reports regarding excessive transactions and processed check requests for customers.
• Acted as liaison for legal department in death, child support, garnishments, and fraudulent accounts.
• Researched legal statutes for death, trust, and child support laws from multiple states.
• Provided confidential, honest, and proactive feedback to executives.
• Analyzed credit check and Chexsystems reports and prior banking and payment history to determine eligibility for accounts.
• Utilized Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to complete reports, presentations, and other tasks.
• Handled claims relating to Reg E, Reg CC, and Reg D ordinances. From December 2008 to November 2010 (2 years) Account Coordinator @ Promotion in 2004 from an Associate Implementation Coordinator to an Implementation Coordinator, taking a leadership role with 4 subordinates, as a result of excellent performance and determination.
Achieving and exceeding financial projections for 2 consecutive years. Construct plans to reduce cost for department. Forecast staffing needs for various projects. Conduct meetings with regional and national coverage to establish organizational needs. Schedule and coordinate numerous installations of various Diebold products.
• Constructed plans and forecasted staffing needs for various projects to reduce costs.
• Conducted meetings with regional and national resources to determine organizational needs.
• Coordinated the scheduling, staffing, and training for all installation projects in regional area.
• Maintained a 97% installation success rate, reduced costs by 20%, and increased profits by more than 50% for the 2005 and 2006 fiscal years.
• Cooperated with Sales Managers and customers to execute project objectives.
• Maintained inventory through the use of manual and electronic processes.
• Facilitated meetings with sales representatives, management, and customers through conference calls, web meetings, and e-mails.
• Generated quarterly business reviews and provided recommendations for direction and growth.
• Tracked purchase orders and worked with customer service to ensure item availability and shipment.
• Prepared proposals for minor installations and rewarded over 95% of bids.
• Created strong working relationships and utilized consultative selling techniques to make sales. From November 2004 to March 2007 (2 years 5 months) Washington D.C. Metro AreaAssociate Implementation Coordinator @ Hired as a temp to assist Project Management and Implementation Coordinator with two major install projects. Assess job sites for future installations and proposal preparation. Established relationships with subcontractors to track projects for updating internal systems. Assisted with bookkeeping for Implementation department including A/P & A/R and invoicing customers. Assisted with inventory control, sales order management, and logistics.
- Tracked purchase orders and worked with customer service to ensure product availability and shipment.
- Developed strong working relationships with retail decision makers using consultative selling techniques.
- Assisted Regional Manager with yearly P&L projections for Implementation Department for upcoming year.
- Reconciled P& L for department quarterly, adjusting profit projections based on earnings.
- Created proposals for minor installation contracts and rewarded over 95% of bids. From December 2003 to November 2004 (1 year) Greater Philadelphia Area
A.S, Information Technology Project Management, A @ Liberty University From 2009 to 2014 Simona J. is skilled in: Banking, Quality Assurance, Problem Solving, Test Cases, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Integration, UAT coordination, Defect Tracking, JIRA, Quality Center, SharePoint, Release Management, Microsoft Office, Oracle SQL
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension