Apex Systems, an On Assignment company (NYSE: ASGN), provides organizations with scalable IT staffing solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and managed solutions to clients in Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies. Our specialized technology and industry practice
Apex Systems, an On Assignment company (NYSE: ASGN), provides organizations with scalable IT staffing solutions to address critical gaps in their current workforce and augment workforce management strategies. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and managed solutions to clients in Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies. Our specialized technology and industry practice groups help us match the most talented and qualified technical professionals to great companies across the country.
Apex and parent company On Assignment combine to be the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in the U.S. Apex was named to Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client lists in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
At Apex, we take pride in offering best-in-class customer service and unrivaled market and industry knowledge to match our clients’ needs with highly-qualified IT professionals. Our goal is to act as a business partner to our clients and help them build and maintain successful IT leadership and support departments. We take time to understand our client’s vision, challenges and goals; thus, helping them to tailor an appropriate staffing model to achieve business targets.
If you’re interested in discussing any of these services please contact me at:
Professional Recruiter @ - Work with local and national technical consultants to identify contract, contract-to-permanent and permanent positions in the areas of IT, Business Applications, Telecommunications and Engineering.
- Network with local User Groups, Technical Schools and Technology Evangelists to grow and enhance the technical personnel community.
- Source potential candidates by utilizing Apex’s proprietary database, referrals, User Groups, job boards and advertising.
- Maintain a “best in class” screening process by meeting all candidates for face-to-face interviews, conducting reference checks and administering technical tests.
- Maintain strong relationships with technical personnel through consistent communication, honesty and loyalty.
- Serve as point of contact for career coaching, resume enhancements, pay rate negotiations, benefits and payroll questions.
- Work closely with Sales and Management Team to understand and deliver on client’s needs. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Orlando, Florida AreaTechnical Recruiter @ From July 2012 to December 2014 (2 years 6 months) Greensboro/Winston-Salem, North Carolina AreaDevelopment Intern @ From August 2011 to December 2011 (5 months) Gainesville, Florida AreaJunior Account Executive @ From May 2011 to August 2011 (4 months) Tallahassee, Florida AreaStudent Leader @ From January 2011 to April 2011 (4 months) Gainesville, Florida AreaCommunity Relations Intern @ From May 2010 to August 2010 (4 months)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Marketing, Minor in Mass Communications @ University of Florida - Warrington College of Business Administration From 2008 to 2012 Lake Brantley High School From 2005 to 2008 Sara Newell is skilled in: Technical Recruiting, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, QuickBooks, Clients & Profits, Microsoft Office, Temporary Placement, Information Technology, Enterprise Architecture, Networking, Disaster Recovery, Databases, Leadership, Recruiting, Security
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension