I am a pre-sales engineer with expertise and focus around the featured monitoring offering, CA Nimsoft, and secondary focus on the full portfolio of service assurance products offered by CA Technologies. I excel in sales situations as a technical resource as well as a business value and solution-oriented pre-sales engineer, and thrive in challenging fast-paced, dynamic environments.
I am a pre-sales engineer with expertise and focus around the featured monitoring offering, CA Nimsoft, and secondary focus on the full portfolio of service assurance products offered by CA Technologies. I excel in sales situations as a technical resource as well as a business value and solution-oriented pre-sales engineer, and thrive in challenging fast-paced, dynamic environments. I have exceeded expectation in small start-up, mature start-up, and enterprise environments due to my abilities to work well both independently as well as in teams. My technical, interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills make me a valued commodity to any business.
Sales Engineer @ From September 2014 to Present (1 year 2 months) San Francisco Bay AreaPrincipal Pre-Sales Consultant @ While continuing to add depth of product and industry knowledge to my skill set, I have been able to meet and exceed sales targets and goals in an ever-changing organizational structure. With an expanded set of products to sell, I have enhanced my ability to understand business requirement and position a solution tailored to the customer need.
- Identify, qualify and win sales opportunities from first meeting to close and implementation
- Helped drive record breaking sales quarters in growth markets and new-logo acquisition across the UK
- Integral in training both new and transitioning colleagues
- Enabled channel partners in technical and business value of the solution through training and support
- Field development and enhancement of bespoke solutions for specific customer requirements From October 2010 to September 2014 (4 years) Ditton Park, Datchet, Slough, UK SL3 9DLPre-Sales Engineer @ I accepted a cross-department promotion and internal transfer to a role as Sales Engineer with responsibility for demonstrations, proof-of concepts, and services. Other responsibilities included working closely with both internal, as well as external/field sales tailoring demonstrations and presentations to customer need. With the release of several Software-as-a-Service offerings, I was integral helping to quickly transition our pre-sales approach to overcome the challenges of positioning a cloud technology.
- Helped develop demonstration scripts and procedures for selling, configuring and Implementing SaaS-based solutions
- Worked on many high-pressure projects including the London 2012 Games, in which I supported over 100 concurrent users in managing the technical operations of the games.
- Delivered training and custom services to existing and new customers.
- Provided services and presales support including implementation, integration, and in-depth proof-of-concepts to customers and prospects. From October 2010 to April 2013 (2 years 7 months) London, United KingdomSenior Support Engineer @ Post-acquisition, I was placed in a support larger team where I improved my collaborative skills, and learned new products and technologies. I supported existing customers and proof-of-concept environments and was involved in high-priority critical cases in which down-time in customer environments was incurring large financial penalties. At the height of my support role I was handling and closing hundreds of cases per month as well as on-boarding and training new personnel and leading the UK Support team.
- Built a team of engineers and managed them to self-sufficiency as the Team Lead.
- Skills and Experience using and fulfilling tickets, creating knowledge articles, defining reports in the Salesforce.com CRM tool.
- Maintaining and developing all internal infrastructures and supporting the EMEA staff.
- Liaising with developers on where issues and bugs have been found, and helping develop fixes and workarounds.
- Assisting customers with remote installs and configuration issues
- Testing beta versions of the software solutions for quality assurance From April 2008 to October 2010 (2 years 7 months) Support Engineer @ After gaining critical technical knowledge as an intern and quality assurance engineer, I accepted a position as a Support Engineer with Tier 2/3 responsibilities. This position required relocation to London and had responsibility for covering the entire EMEA support operations. I quickly learned to adopt extra-American communication skills, and appreciate the differences in European based customers. I was initially home-based worker managed from the U.S. business unit, and developed strong self-motivation skills and customer-first attitude.
- Pioneered Support organization for EMEA supporting several presales engineers and sales associates.
- Providing all levels of support and product training to customers across multiple operating systems via telephone, email and remote access. From May 2007 to April 2008 (1 year) London, United Kingdom
BA/BS, Computer Information Systems @ Colorado State University From 1998 to 2006 Ryan Jussel is skilled in: Pre-sales, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software, SaaS, Virtualization, Solution Selling, Professional Services, Data Center, Storage, Salesforce.com, Managed Services, IT Service Management, Sales Enablement, VMware, Software Industry, Channel Partners, Partner Management, Solution Architecture, Unix, Go-to-market Strategy, Sales Process, General Awesomeness, CRM
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension