Executive Desktop Support Analyst @ FTS International
Deskside Support Technician @ FMC Technologies
Executive Desktop Support Analyst with expert level experience solving complex hardware and software problems. I have a natural ability to successfully multi-task in a fast paced environment with extreme flexibility and professionalism. Within me there is a constant drive to exceed expectations which has been met with offers to extend my experience at any company I have
Executive Desktop Support Analyst with expert level experience solving complex hardware and software problems. I have a natural ability to successfully multi-task in a fast paced environment with extreme flexibility and professionalism. Within me there is a constant drive to exceed expectations which has been met with offers to extend my experience at any company I have worked for.
• CSI Lenexa Kansas – Lead for windows 7 Laptop deployment, data migration and Cisco IP
• Louisiana Refresh project – Lead for windows 7 Laptop deployment, data migration at two sites.
• Global video conference – Setup coordination, testing for global safety meeting.
• ViewFinity Privilege Management - testing and client deployment to lock down end user system,
tracks applications on systems and allows end users to request application. Creation and
implementation of controls for installation of applications on company assets as a preventative
from the installation of rogue or virus like software.
• CapRock Data Center Riverbed Server – worked closely with the company network team to
assist in the replacement and configuration of the network server. Worked exclusive in a hands
-on capacity maintaining effective communications with the server team resulting in a successful
completion of the project.
Hardware: Dell, HP, IBM, MacBook Pro, MAC Desktop Pro, Mac Mini, Laptop, Desktop,
workstation Tablets, Printers, Copiers, Smart Phone,, Microsoft Surface Pro, iPads,
iPhones, MFD’s, Plotter’s,Tandberg / Creston Video Conference systems
Systems: Windows2000-XP, Windows7, Windows 8, IOS X
Networking: Port Activation, Wi-Fi, VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Ethernet, VIP
Software: MS Office2007-2010; Active Directory; SCCM; VMware
Industries: Entertainment, Telecommunications, Oil & Energy, Computer,Shipping
IT Support Technician @ From August 2015 to Present (5 months) Executive Desktop Support Analyst @ As a member of the Executive Desktop support team I provided professional white glove level support service to the executive team in a thorough and timely manner. My high level of organizational skills and my ability to successfully follow-through to resolution and follow-up established me trusted, reliable and dependable executive support analyst allowing me to maximize my effectiveness. My duties included but not limited to 24/7 support for executives for computer troubleshooting, deployments, WebEx conferencing, asset management, Cisco VOIP setup and configuration\iPhone\iPad, Surface Pro 2 & 3, local printers and multifunction devices.
• Image and deploy Laptop, Desktop, Surface Pro 3
• Support and configuration of Apple iPads and iPhones
• SAP Password Reset
• Active Directory Account Management
• Cisco VOIP desk phone account configuration using CCM and also configuring single ring so
that iPhone rings when desk phone rings.
• SCCM software deployment
• Asigra Backup and recovery client software install and configuration
• Bomgar remote client support
• SupporWworks Ticket management system
• ViewFinity Privilege Management admin assistant for testing and client deployment to lock down
end user system, tracks applications on systems and allows end users to request application,
admin privilege to install or run as admin and prevents rogue applications from being installed.
• Crestron system conference room projector setup and support with polycom and extended mic’s
• Cisco Video Teleconference
• CapRock Data Center riverbed server replaced and connected to laptop where network team
connected in and configured it.
• Hot swap bad hard drive in Houston office riverbed server
• Worked with the network team to install pots lines to establish emergency 911 calls from the
• Caprock GBIC’s hardware installation into the riverbed server and network cable connection. From March 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 5 months) Houston, Texas AreaDeskside Support Technician @ As a member of the Deskside support team I provide global level II support for corporate executives for surface and subsea divisions as well as the company end users. My job duties include but not limited to computer troubleshooting, deployments, issue documentation, asset procurement, blackberry\cell\iPhone\iPad\smart phone activation, and configuration and deployment.
• SCCM Data migration; USMT data backup and restore; SCCM to image systems and remote
access and install applications; and encrypting machines (Symantec PGP).
• Perform on-site diagnostics and repair of HP desktop workstations and laptop systems both
local and remotely.
• Network troubleshooting of Wireless\Wi-Fi\LAN\WAN connectivity of end user systems and
devices i.e. iPads, laptops, iPhone, Tablets for vendors, contactors and employees.
• Managing Daily work load, prioritizing calls and balancing work loads. Timely ticket resolution
and escalation based on priority.
• Blackberry troubleshooting, account creation and configuration, data backup and restore;
iPhone AD email configuration.
• Software trouble shooting, Microsoft 2010, Windows 2008, Symantec Endpoint Protection,
Juniper, MAX OS X,
• SAP password reset and account unlock, Active Directory and ARS password resets; Add
and remove computer accounts, AD security groups
• Network MFD / Plotter and printer configuration, troubleshooting and setup.
• Tandberg/Creston Multi-Region Video Conference room setup, support, documentation and
training. From March 2012 to February 2014 (2 years) Desktop Support @ As a member of the desktop support team I provided general computer desktop support for AMC Corporate employees and contract personnel. Job duties included incident tracking, installation/upgrade/inventory/problem resolution of computer hardware and software, end user assistance/training, IT equipment procurement and maintenance processes.
• Performed on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-
users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote
users as needed.
• Installed, Moved, Add & Change (IMAC) System Hardware and software.
• Maintain check-in/check-out of equipment, and asset management.
• Ensure that physical desktop connections (i.e. RJ-4 Ethernet jacks, RJ- 11 telephone modem
jacks, connectors between PCs and servers, etc.)
• Blackberry/Cell Phone and wireless card purchase activations and terminations.
• Conference room Projector and Interactive Smart Board support and training.
• Knowledge Base document creation.
• Installation, configuration and of Printers, MAC Books, MAC Desktop Pro card readers and
• Active Directory User/Computer account creation to include granting access to network
shares and system access.
• Software deployment using SCCM.
• Tracking support issues using Heat ticketing system.
• Instructing and configuring users to connect to VPN and Wi-Fi connections.
• Worked with procurement to purchase hardware and software. From November 2007 to February 2012 (4 years 4 months) Kansas City, Missouri AreaHelp Desk Analyst II @ Provided support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responded to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support. Documented, tracked and monitored the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
• Provided global helpdesk Support of desktop, laptop, thin
clients and standard applications.
• Active Directory (LAN – WAN), BLUE ZONE (midrange
and mainframe) account password management.
• Resolved and closed tickets using HP Open View Service
• Printer and network drive mapping, software installation
and password reset.
• Remote access trouble shooting and support for eRAS
and SARA client applications. From March 2006 to November 2007 (1 year 9 months) Desktop Support Analyst II @ As a member of the desktop support team I provided general computer desktop support for corporate employees and contract personnel. Job duties included incident tracking, installation/upgrade/inventory/problem resolution of computer hardware and software, end user assistance/training, IT equipment procurement and maintenance processes.
• Responsible for desktop support and deployment of Dell
laptop, desktop, printers and peripherals in a network
• Project Lead Tech for installing, configuring and testing
software on Intermec Hand Held Scanners to wireless
access points and deployed approximately 90 scanners
to over 30 US shipping stations.
• Configure remote Blackberry handheld devices network
access points and company email.
• Imaged desktop, laptops and workstations with Win2K &
• Resolved and closed tickets working with the Support
Soft ticket management system.
• Accountable for WAN/LAN network connectivity trouble
shooting for laptop and desktop systems.
• Responsible for shipping and receiving of desktop /
• Project: Traveled from Houston to Kansas City to assist
in moving a shipping station network to a new location.
Move consisted of installing and connecting one pre-
configured router and two switches and connecting them
via fiber-optic cables. Activated ports for pc’s printers and
copiers and changed IP addresses on printers then tested
all systems to assure their connectivity. From September 2004 to February 2006 (1 year 6 months)
Bachelor of Information Technology, Network Administration @ American InterContinental University From 2006 to 2009 Richard Johnson is skilled in: Technical Support, Windows 7, Active Directory, Troubleshooting, Windows XP, Help Desk Support, Software Installation, VPN, System Deployment, Computer Hardware, Networking, Software Documentation, XP, Hardware, DHCP
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension