UNIX/LINUX Systems Programming Certification @
De Anza College
My passion for critical problem solving skills has driven me to become a better designer and implementer for programming. I’m very excited to learn languages, frameworks, tools and different methodologies that can help me succeed in my career. During past college projects and internships I have learned how important commutation is, and how miscommunication delays an entire
My passion for critical problem solving skills has driven me to become a better designer and implementer for programming. I’m very excited to learn languages, frameworks, tools and different methodologies that can help me succeed in my career. During past college projects and internships I have learned how important commutation is, and how miscommunication delays an entire project. I’m very enthusiastic, organized and able to work on a team to meet a deadline . I have the ability to learn and implement whatever is necessary to get the job done.
Actively looking for internship opportunities, 2015.
Software Support Technician @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Computer and Tablet Sales Consultant @ • Engage customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where customers feel supported and leave delighted.
• Inspire customers by showing them what’s possible with technology.
• Gain and share knowledge on Microsoft, Google and Apple products. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Web Administrator @ - www.nirvanamechanics.com
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests. From June 2015 to September 2015 (4 months) Web Developer Intern @ We are :
- Directly working with the Customer Relation to figure out their company needs for using Mentorship Application.
- Working as a team to brainstorm user story for the Web App to figure out the design of the Application.
- Using agile methodology and Asana Agile tool to complete our task.
- Creating a Web Application using Salesforce and integrating formsite to collect data to complete for project.
- Building a their website from scratch using Wordpress by using necessary plugins to make it look appealing. www.breakthroughs.org
- Temporarily hosting the website in AmazonWebServices, we are using their Public domain and their elastic IP address to access and update the website before we transfer to godaddy host.
- Configure the web host, godaddy, to make the necessary updates. We used the FileZilla tool to make the file transfer much easier. From May 2015 to August 2015 (4 months) Data Entry Personnel @ • Merge the duplicates in the database, FileFinder, increasing the search efficiency during research and update.
• Import and organize candidates from a spreadsheet into the database.
• Check and update the status of candidates who are assigned to various assignments.
• Search for particular candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter for their information to add them in the database. From January 2013 to July 2013 (7 months) Computer Technical Assistant @ Internship Program
• Clone from a function system to a non-functioning system of same make and model.
• Hardware installation to optimize the performance of the desktop such as RAM.
• Install software applications as per user’s convenience.
• Save the data from a hardware using IDE to USB converter before the hardware dies and as then continue with repair of the hardware.
• Also sort inventory and help other interns. From June 2012 to January 2013 (8 months)
Computer Software Engineering @ San Jose State University From 2013 to 2016 UNIX/LINUX Systems Programming Certification @ De Anza College From 2011 to 2012 Programming in C Certification @ De Anza College From 2010 to 2011 High School @ Xavier's Academy Pratik Baniya is skilled in: HTML, CSS, Web Development, Customer Service, Agile Methodologies, Java, WordPress, Web Design, Team Leadership, Bootstrap, Microsoft Office, PhpMyAdmin, Linux, Github, Microsoft Excel, Windows, Management, PHP
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension