I have over 10 years of IT Consulting experience with 8 years focused solely in the Information Technology professional services industry; managing the full consulting engagement process. However, I am not your traditional salesman. I listen. I ask questions because I am truly interested in understanding. When I say I am devoted to ensuring my client’s success;
I have over 10 years of IT Consulting experience with 8 years focused solely in the Information Technology professional services industry; managing the full consulting engagement process. However, I am not your traditional salesman. I listen. I ask questions because I am truly interested in understanding. When I say I am devoted to ensuring my client’s success; it’s not just something I say. I value the long term relationships I’ve earned throughout my career. Given the opportunity, I will show you how I use my enthusiasm, business acumen, and passion to make a positive impact on everyone I meet professionally and personally.
Specialties: Corporate Recruiting, Consultative Sales, Account Manager, Account Executive, IT Recruiting and Consulting, Professional Services, Business Development, Healthcare, Management Consulting, Vendor Management, Strategic Consulting, IT Solutions, Healthcare Reform, Business Process Improvement, New Product Development
Senior Corporate Talent Acquisition Consultant @ From November 2015 to Present (2 months) Senior Corporate Talent Acquisition Consultant @ From February 2015 to October 2015 (9 months) Corporate Talent Acquisition Consultant @ Pearson (NYSE:PSO), the global leader in education services, education technology and school solutions, provides innovative print and digital education materials for preK through college, student information systems and learning management systems, teacher professional development, career certification programs, and testing and assessment products that set the standard for the industry. Pearson’s other primary businesses include the Financial Times Group and the Penguin Group. For more information, go to www.pearsoned.com.
IT Consultative and Corporate recruiting From August 2014 to January 2015 (6 months) Director of Accounts and Sales @ CS Solutions has More than 10 years of experience in delivering solutions that solve real business problems for our clients, Commitment to client satisfaction, creativity, collaborative solutions, and vendor neutrality - these are some of the reasons why our growth has been largely fueled by long-standing satisfied customers and their positive references.
From Strategy Formation to Program Management, accomplished through implementation, knowledge transfer, and globally managed services, our IT solutions are customized to meet the specific requirements of our clients. Our specialized expertise in data warehousing and business intelligence, data management, and application development includes various methodologies like toolkits; knowledge base has been enriched through our collaboration with our customers, business partners and industry experts. From February 2014 to December 2014 (11 months) Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul AreaSr. Account Executive @ It’s my role to listen and truly understand my client’s challenges and opportunities for growth, then review SafeNet’s project based solutions or strategic staffing options to identify what would best align to achieve your custom need.
Highlights and Recognition
• 2012 & 2013 Star Tribune Top Workplaces
• 2011 & 2012 Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Top 25 Management Consulting Firms
• #9 on the 1999 Inc. 500 list of Americas’ fastest growing companies
• 2-time Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
• Tekne Award winner recognizing innovation and technology leadership
• 4-time Top 10 Fast Growing Companies recognition - from City Business From September 2013 to January 2014 (5 months) National Account Director @ For RGA, Prasitty Soeun was responsible for developing a national presence for this IT Professional Services organization by researching and targeting key clients, focused on consultative staffing projects and Statement of Work (SOW) project engagements. Cultivated relationships within clients I partnered with ranging from C-level Executives, Directors, and Human Resource personnel. Supported my clients to identify key opportunities for growth and challenge areas, provided the consulting personnel to ensure successful project delivery.
Managed National accounts for the full consulting engagement life-cycle from initial scoping, resource qualification, and contract execution. From 2012 to August 2013 (1 year) Regional Sales / Account Director @ Prasitty Soeun led the start-up of the organization's Midwest IT Consulting and Direct Placement operations based in Minneapolis, MN. Was responsible for acquiring a local client base primarily within the Financial Services market. Performed operational duties including budgeting, and profit & loss responsibilities for a 1 Million dollar + division within the first 6 months of employment. Managed 5 internal team members responsible for talent acquisition and consultant staff management. Resources provided to clients ranged from Project Managers, Business & Systems Analysts, Quality Assurance Testers and Database Administrators. From February 2011 to August 2012 (1 year 7 months) Sr. Account Executive / Sales Manager @ Prasitty Soeun was the top producing sales person within this (at the time) 50 Million dollar, 300+ employee national IT Consulting company. Successfully engaged over thirty new consultants to support critical client needs in a 6 month timeframe. Received numerous monthly and quarterly company awards for performance excellence. Served as a mentor for junior peers within the organization. Supported clients initiatives through a variety of IT Consultant resources spanning Microsoft technology focused Developers, Business Systems Analysts, and Project Managers. From June 2010 to February 2011 (9 months) Admissions Marketing Representative @ Prasitty Soeun networked with prospective and current students to generate interest and leads for future scholars to join the education program. Supported prospective pupil's through the full cycle of registration including application, testing, financial aid, registration and orientation through their first 2 weeks of classes.
• Number one in company for call volume with over 350 calls per week, while conducting 10 appts weekly
• Consistently maintained Top 3 companywide in conducting interviews, appoints scheduled and enrollments
• In 10th week of employment made company history by enrolling 3 times the company goal
• Achieving and bypassing all company written goals within first 90 days of employment
• First quarterly start, achieved 130% of student start goal
• Closed 19.38% of all company leads (goal of 16%) From 2009 to June 2010 (1 year) Practice Manager @ Prasitty Soeun was engaged on a contract basis to develop new business relationships at Fortune 500 companies in the Midwest with a specific focus in Electronic Medical Records implementations services. From 2009 to 2009 (less than a year) Technical Resource Manager / Staffing Specialist @ Prasitty Soeun developed new business relationships through due diligence and research, identified prospective clients that could benefit from the services the organization had to offer in the areas of Business Analysis, Project Management and technical staff augmentation. The organization focused in software and Healthcare technology consulting services. From 2008 to 2009 (1 year) Business Development Manager / Executive Recruiter @ Prasitty Soeun was engaged on a contract basis to support business development activities and responsible for attracting new talent to the organization. Successfully met with executive level managers with prestigious local Healthcare organizations and Financial Services institutions. Performed leads and development, implementation and administration of staffing and supporting the policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all client regulations to meet division business needs. Evaluated resources for a variety of factors including competency/experience and education. From 2008 to 2008 (less than a year) Business Development Manager / Executive Recruiter @ Prasitty Soeun was engaged with the then named, Rapid Application Deployment, organization to perform a "full desk" function actively supporting business development and recruiting for this software technology consulting company. Supported a wide variety of client needs including Java Architects, SQL Server DBAs, Microsoft .Net Developers, Project Managers, QA Testers and Business Analysts. From 2005 to 2008 (3 years) Assistant General Manager / Membership Advisor @ Prasitty Soeun was responsible for new membership sales and served as the Manager on Duty responsible for operations, sales, front desk and customer relations.
• Consistently outperformed monthly nutritional revenue quota by 30% and above
• Maintained and exceeded area membership sales quota by 10-20%
• 90% of personal business based on self-generated referrals leading to exceeding quota in sports and nutritional sales
• Develop new corporate accounts on a weekly basis through outside presentations From 2002 to 2005 (3 years)
International Business @ University of Minnesota - Carlson School of Management Prasitty Soeun is skilled in: New Business Development, IT Solutions, IT Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Account Management, CMS, Vendor Management, Vendor Relationships, Sales Management, Recruiting, Technical Recruiting, Contract Recruitment, Internet Recruiting, Sales, International Relations
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension