Masters in Computer Management, Computer Management (MCM) @
University of Pune
Manager, Service Administration @ From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Supervisor, Service Administration @ From January 2013 to December 2013 (1 year) Lead Service Administrator @ From January 2012 to December 2012 (1 year) Slough, United KingdomSenior Service Administrator @ From October 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 3 months) Slough, United KingdomSenior Implementation Project Manager
Manager, Service Administration @ From January 2014 to Present (2 years) Supervisor, Service Administration @ From January 2013 to December 2013 (1 year) Lead Service Administrator @ From January 2012 to December 2012 (1 year) Slough, United KingdomSenior Service Administrator @ From October 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 3 months) Slough, United KingdomSenior Implementation Project Manager @ Key Responsibilities:
• Manage complex, global, multi-phase implementations
• Gather business requirements from customers; evaluate their needs and create an implementation solution working together with Concur Functional and Technical resources
• Develop a project plan (including resources) for each assigned project based on Concur’s methodology (Using MS Project)
• Train and mentor new Project Managers that join the Department
• Conduct monthly / quarterly evaluations of new team members
• Manage and monitor projects against the initial project plans
• Manage the expectations of the client (internal and external) with regard to project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritization
• Coordinate and schedule activities between various Concur departments to meet the project milestones and timeline
• Perform issue identification, communication, and resolution for moderately complex issues
• Lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site
• Conduct client web-casts (solution demo) and functional knowledge transfer sessions according to methodology standards From May 2007 to September 2010 (3 years 5 months) Enterprise Support Analyst @ Key Responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting issues and maintaining accurate & thorough documentation for all steps and activities taken to resolve
• Working with cross-functional teams as necessary to ensure timely issue resolution
• Determine nature of clients issue and route to appropriate organization if not an issue to be handled by Application Specialist
• Routinely communicating with customers on cases to collect additional data or provide status updates
• Developing and maintaining working knowledge of products and services, including new features and releases
• Be able to configure a clients system and guide client who have questions about their configuration.
• Participating in the development and design of future product functionality
• Review new product feature documentation including testing new features, contributing knowledge base articles to assist internal and external customers resolve issues
• Preparing case information for triage meetings From June 2005 to May 2007 (2 years) II @ Key Responsibilities
· Defining the operational scope of the department.
· Working on PeopleSoft 8.8, HRMS 8.3 and CRM 8.4 to fulfil operational requirements of the
· Managing a team of 5 members.
· Ensuring that optimum productivity is achieved by constantly motivating team members.
· Introducing and maintaining different tools for tracking daily activities carried out within the
· Preparing various MIS reports to meet senior level management as well as Client requirements.
· Defining and adhering to the Service Level Agreement (SLA) that governs daily operations.
· Defining process flows as per the guidelines set by Internal Quality.
· Preparing as well as controlling documents and records as per the objectives set for ISO 9001:2000
· Content writer for all operational as well as management requirements of the project.
· Defining daily processes that fulfil operational requirements.
· Liaising with clients as well as project office to devise optimum operational solutions.
· Handling all administrative functions of the department.
· Promoted to Team Leader with the growth in team strength since December 2004.
· Visiting clients (ABN AMRO Singapore) for enhancement of operational scope.
· Attended a 3-day HR Workshop that was conducted to increase operational scope.
· Recognized by senior management as well as clients to be the best performer within the department
since August 2004.
· Recognized as a One-point of contact within the department for any handling or resolving techno-
functional / administrative / operational requirements.
III From April 2004 to March 2005 (1 year) Team Member @ Key Responsibilities
· Technical & Operative solutions to the Customers, World over.
· Ensuring Service levels are met at all times.
· Achieving daily targets.
· Maintaining the high quality standards set by the company.
· Providing 2nd level assistance for junior team members.
· Complying with Client Matrix.
· Assisting Team Leaders in improving the overall performance of the entire team.
· Assisting my immediate superiors with recognition of new and upcoming issues.
· Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge pertaining to palm OneTM Inc. From September 2002 to March 2004 (1 year 7 months) Team Member @ From 2002 to 2004 (2 years)
Masters in Computer Management, Computers, Management @ University of Pune From 2001 to 2003 Masters in Computer Management, Computer Management (MCM) @ University of Pune From 2001 to 2003 Prashant Mehta is skilled in: Salesforce.com, Expense Management, SaaS, Account Management, Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence, Requirements Analysis, Travel Management, Solution Selling, ERP, CRM, Business Analysis, Vendor Management, Lead Generation, Sales Process
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension