Director, Origination, Commercial Real Estate @ Hannon Armstrong
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration @
University of Tennessee-Knoxville
With a passion for technology and sustainability, I provide enterprise and asset solutions to the world's largest REITs, commercial developers, and corporate real estate occupiers across a range of real estate services including site selection, brokerage, project development, and facility management. After spending many years living and working in Asia - where the pace of growth, ingenuity
With a passion for technology and sustainability, I provide enterprise and asset solutions to the world's largest REITs, commercial developers, and corporate real estate occupiers across a range of real estate services including site selection, brokerage, project development, and facility management. After spending many years living and working in Asia - where the pace of growth, ingenuity of competition, and less mature client procurement platforms require aggressive and nimble innovation to successfully compete - I enjoy taking on unique challenges. I apply my knowledge of real estate development and highly competitive markets to launch and drive projects, products, and businesses which accelerate the global institutionalization of green best-practice through the use of cutting-edge, smart technology and quality service delivery across portfolios of all sizes and assets of all types including office, retail, hotels, hospitals, schools and public institutions.
Specialties: P&L management, smart buildings, green buildings, LEED, solution selling, challenger sale, strategy and business planning, Internet of Things (IoT), Software as a Service (SaaS), Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Start-Ups, new business origination, team and operations management, energy efficiency, marketing communications, branding, change management, emerging Asian markets, China
Energy and Sustainability Services (ESS), Global Board @ With over 18,000 engineers responsible for approx. 3.4 billion sq.ft. (316 million sq.m.) of property, JLL is the arms and legs of more building cleantech than any organization in the world. We are also the primary vehicle for ensuring many of the world's leading Fortunate 1000s and real estate owners are able to meet their corporate sustainability commitments.
As the strategic consulting and leadership unit within the global engineering practice, ESS directs all client services which facilitate sustainability commitments, energy cost reduction, and investment or operational decisions impacted by related technologies.
Our services have delivered US$2.5 billion in energy savings since 2007 - equal to conserving 11,943 megatons of GHGs, more than the global annual footprint of Marriott, Starwood, McDonalds, Starbucks, and the entire city of Vancouver combined. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Greater New York City AreaVice President, Technical Services, Americas @ Technical Services in the Americas is the US$62M a year engineering practice providing specialty services to clients in collaboration with either Americas' US$195M a year property / facility management businesses or Americas' US$70M a year project development businesses.
As a VP with a focus on Energy and Sustainability Services, I advise global corporate occupiers, investors, and commercial developers on how to partner, procure, or develop solutions which improve building/portfolio energy and sustainability performance; drive new business origination; and coordinate client account management.
Advisory Solutions include:
eco-building development, occupier behavior change management, Business Intelligence, Building Automation or Enterprise Energy Management System solutions, alternative energy solutions, workplace productivity, and green building certification (e.g. LEED) strategies.
SaaS Solutions include:
1. ESP (Energy and Sustainability Platform): meter/submeter analytics-based continuous commissioning, monitoring, and sustainability reporting;
2. PEERS (Portfolio Energy Efficiency Reporting Services): utility bill processor-based portfolio energy reporting and project management;
3. IntelliCommand: BMS/BAS analytics-based continuous commissioning energy management. From August 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) new york, new yorkEnergy and Sustainability Services @ From April 2010 to Present (5 years 7 months) Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York, ChicagoSustainability Director, Engineering & Operations and Energy & Sustainability Services, Asia Pacific @ The Asia Pacific engineering practice, Engineering & Operations (EOS) and Energy & Sustainability (ESS) Services, provided specialty services to clients in collaboration with APAC's US$142M a year facility / property management businesses and APAC's US$33M a year project development businesses or as a stand-alone consultancy.
After co-leading the launch the first Energy & Sustainability Services business line in Greater China region, I had full P&L management responsibilities for ESS in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan; business development Practice responsibilities for North Asia; and marketing Practice responsibilities for Asia Pacific. From April 2010 to December 2013 (3 years 9 months) Hong KongHead of Energy and Sustainability Services, Greater China @ Team accomplishments include:
identified over US$10 million in energy savings for clients; provided consulting on over 20MW of rooftop solar installations; led or supported the completion of 12 green building certification projects totaling over 5.5 million square feet (550,000 sq. meters); developed, installed, and managed energy data analytics-based SaaS for a portfolio of 68 commercial towers totaling over 20 million square feet (2 million sq. meters); grew team from inception to 6 full-time SMEs and 11 supporting engineers; reached profitability ahead of plan. From April 2010 to August 2013 (3 years 5 months) Shanghai City, ChinaMarketing Lead for Energy and Sustainability Services, Asia Pacific @ From April 2010 to August 2013 (3 years 5 months) Shanghai City, ChinaBusiness Development Lead for Energy and Sustainability Services, North Asia @ From April 2010 to August 2013 (3 years 5 months) Shanghai City, ChinaManager @ * Wore the many hats of life in an early-stage start-up.
* Worked directly with the founder to develop and communicate messaging to stakeholders including our venture capital investors, government partners, corporate sponsors, press, and internal staff.
* Aligned contributing advisers representing the global thought leaders of cleantech with Chinese government planners. From April 2009 to March 2010 (1 year) Shanghai City, ChinaCommercial Brokerage @ Tenant representation brokerage, Landlord representation brokerage, and asset management consulting including advising investors and developers on marketability of LEED certification and related sustainability solutions From 2006 to 2008 (2 years) Shanghai City, ChinaResidential Sales @ From 2005 to 2006 (1 year) Greater Nashville Area
Chinese Mandarin Immersion Program @ Shanghai Jiao Tong University From 2008 to 2009 General Undergrad Business @ Indiana University BloomingtonBachelors of Science in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics @ University of Tennessee-Knoxville Parker White is skilled in: Business Development, Sustainability, Strategy, New Business Development, Management, Project Planning, Leadership, Contract Negotiation, Market Research, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Renewable Energy, Energy, Business Strategy, Marketing, Energy Efficiency, Big Data, Program Management, Smart Buildings, Building Automation