Co-founder and board member @ GH1 Charity and Foundation
Senior Consultant @ Deloitte
Bachelor of Management, Business - Finance & Economics @
Concordia University College of Alberta
During my years as a professional athlete, I developed a drive and hunger for success, which have transferred into my professional career. My work ethic, leadership and inquisitive mind combined with my eagerness to learn and develop have enabled me to become a successful management consultant and business advisor. From living and working in Sweden, Canada and
During my years as a professional athlete, I developed a drive and hunger for success, which have transferred into my professional career. My work ethic, leadership and inquisitive mind combined with my eagerness to learn and develop have enabled me to become a successful management consultant and business advisor. From living and working in Sweden, Canada and the United States, I have adopted a global perspective to the world and the business landscape within it.
As an experienced management consultant, specialized on Corporate Strategy development, Supply Chain Management, and e-commerce, I bring diverse knowledge acquired from complex projects within Retail, Distribution, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Energy and Resources, Food and Beverages, and the Public Sector. Within these industries, I have delivered Supply Chain solutions, operations excellence, corporate strategies, due diligence studies, business development/sustainability plans, sourcing and procurement assessments, financial models, and business cases to help transform businesses to meet their objectives and future state vision.
Senior Consultant @ From October 2013 to Present (2 years 3 months) Stockholm, SwedenCo-founder and board member @ From January 2013 to Present (3 years) CanadaSenior Consultant @ As a management consultant, I work with clients in the public and private sector to solve complex business problems and developing business strategies to position organizations for sustainable success.
I have assisted clients across a wide range of industries to develop business strategies, optimal operational models, due diligence assessments, supply chain solutions, governance frameworks, innovative technology strategies, and business processes. I have experience from the healthcare and life science, retail, wholesale, food and beverage, oil and gas, energy and resources, gaming, human services, etc. From September 2012 to September 2013 (1 year 1 month) Consultant @ At Deloitte, I am serving as an important team member striving to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations of our customers. Our clientele includes a variety of private as well as public sector organizations. We work closely with the executive teams to ensure transparent and interactive communication, which is critical to achieve our goal of maximizing benefits for our clients.
Within the Strategy & Operations group, we are working with organizations to optimize operations and to adopt effective strategies. From September 2011 to September 2012 (1 year 1 month) Business Analyst @ From September 2010 to September 2011 (1 year 1 month) Edmonton, Canada AreaJunior Consultant @ • Represented one US leading specialized consulting firms at numerous high profile events leading to new business opportunities globally
• Prepared financial reports for senior management resulting in successful briefings and investment advisory to various hedge-funds and investment banks
• Provided advisory and consulting services based on own market research in various sectors such as energy, bio-fuels, commodities, and carbon permits trading
• Identified urgent market issues in China and wrote press releases for publishing on the web page of the GIC Group, as well as various social media portals From June 2010 to August 2010 (3 months) Customer Service Representative @ * Most Sales Revenue points in entire branch within 3 months
* Create a positive experience for the customer by providing exceptional customer service while serving the customers' need, processing transactions in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner.
* Recognize sales opportunities to promote and sell TD Canada Trust banking products.
* Achieved a perfect record in terms of management and customer feedback
Euronics AB (Europe's Leading Home Electronic Chain) Mjölby, Sweden From May 2009 to September 2009 (5 months) Store Manager @ * Work divided among different areas of focus within financing, negotiating (buying stock),
Business-control, sales, and inventory control.
* Responsible for the layout of the store, including strategically positioning of products.
* In the sales area, responsible for advertising, pricing products, and general sales.
* Successful completion of a variety of courses in areas such as sales, marketing and customer service From January 2005 to August 2006 (1 year 8 months)
Bachelor of Management Honours Graduate, Finance and Economics @ The Washington Center From 2010 to 2010 Bachelor of Management, Business - Finance & Economics @ Concordia University College of Alberta From 2006 to 2010 Academic Internship Semester @ The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars Niklas Virta is skilled in: Strategy, Market Research, Leadership, Management, Mergers, Marketing, Social Media, Management Consulting, Sales, Business Process Improvement, Governance, Business Case, Business Analysis, Financial Modeling, Organizational Design
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension