HR Assistant @ CONSEJO COUNSELING & REFERRAL SERVICE
I have 9 years of progressive experience in customer services, sales, events, human resource and recruiting. Currently I am an HR Coordinator at HRnovations working on site at Consejo Counseling and Referral Services. I have established excellent communication and interpersonal skills, by building rapport and strong relationships with my consultants, peers and supervisors. Before that I was
I have 9 years of progressive experience in customer services, sales, events, human resource and recruiting. Currently I am an HR Coordinator at HRnovations working on site at Consejo Counseling and Referral Services. I have established excellent communication and interpersonal skills, by building rapport and strong relationships with my consultants, peers and supervisors. Before that I was a Manager of Talent Acquisition and Retention at AIM Consulting. This taught me to be organized and have the ability to prioritize and handle a number of tasks under high pressure and in a fast-paced environment. I am passionate about my work and have a track record for meeting goals and delivering on time.
Computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Google Docs, CRM System: Maxhire, DocuSign, Eventbrite, ADP, Applicant Tracking System: ATS.
Human Resources Coordinator @ From May 2015 to Present (6 months) Greater Seattle AreaHR Coordinator @ • Developed recruiting sources (ads, associations, referrals).
• Communicated with Mgmt. Team & Supervisors
• Screened Incoming Applicants and Resumes through applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Filed all status employee changes on applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Scheduled and coordinated phone interviews From February 2015 to May 2015 (4 months) Seattle, WashingtonHR Assistant @ Contracted through HRnovations I assist the Sr. HR Consultant with the day to day HR activities at Consejo Counseling and Referral Services.
• Conducted New Employee Orientation on Benefits & Policy/Procedures.
• Gathered and Process all Employment Paper work.
• Processed all Hourly Terminations (Paper, HRIS, and Payroll).
• Updated and Maintained the Consejo Website for open job positions (Word Press)
• Developed recruiting sources (ads, associations, referrals).
• Acquired temporary employees (short-term)
• Processed Employment Verification
• Communicated with Mgmt. Team & Supervisors
• Completed and file EEO Reports
• Responded to all Unemployment Claims
• Screened Incoming Applicants and Resumes
• Prepared and Attend Unemployment Claims Hearings
• Filed all status employee changes on ADP
• Recorded/monitored Disciplinary Records
• Interacted with Supervisor on employee status
• Maintained– Personal files and ADP system
• Terminated Employee Records Files
• Maintained Weekly Head Count Reports
• Communicated and Process FMLA & ADA requests From February 2015 to May 2015 (4 months) Greater Seattle AreaManager of Talent Acquisition & Retention @ Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with technology professionals
-Connecting technology consultants with the opportunities they want most—Interesting projects they can be passionate about, for the types of companies they want to work for, with a manageable commute, and great compensation.
-Being the representative for my consultants engaged in projects with AIM clients
-Building great teams that deliver on business-critical technology that has a real impact
-Approaching every task, every relationship, every day, with adherence to our core covenants:Teamwork, Attitude, and Discipline From March 2014 to January 2015 (11 months) Bellevue, WAAssistant Manager of Employee Relations @ • I help manage our employee paperwork
• 33 internal employees at our Bellevue location
• 100- 200 internal employees
• Completing HR forms and paperwork
• Generating reports from the HR database
• Assist with special projects, as needed, and perform other duties as assigned
• Providing support for employee recruitment efforts.
• Scheduling candidate interviews
• Serving as AIM Consulting Ambassador
• Providing pre- and post-interview follow up
• Provide other administrative support to HR and Recruiting staff From February 2013 to March 2014 (1 year 2 months) Bellevue, WAAssistant Manager @ Promoted the brand and learned to manage all aspects of a store including presentation, recruiting, leadership, and store operations standards. From August 2011 to June 2012 (11 months) Greater Seattle AreaCocktail Waitress @ Managing four or more tables at a time. Taking food and beverage order from guest. Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes. Inform customers of daily specials. To provide a great experience to all guest. From June 2010 to June 2011 (1 year 1 month) Campus Representative @ Provide information and generate interest on Kaplan's program via tabling on campus. Responsible for distributing fliers on campus. Research and report on campus clubs and groups that would benefit from Kaplan. From September 2009 to January 2011 (1 year 5 months) Brand Ambassador @ Provide information and generate interest on vitamin water products
Facilitated local marketing events. Post and distribute vitamin water products around Seattle area From July 2009 to December 2010 (1 year 6 months) Hostess @ Responsible for greeting customers when they enter and exit the restaurant and providing world class customer service and executing fast and accurate sandwiches. From September 2008 to June 2009 (10 months) Summer Program - Administrative Assistant @ Worked for The United States Air Force Summer Work Program. This program allowed high school and college students to gain work experience during their time off in the summer. During the summers I provided administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. I was also assigned to the IT department providing basic help desk functions for my squadron. From June 2005 to September 2008 (3 years 4 months) Customer Service Specialist @ From May 2008 to June 2008 (2 months) Brand Representative @ Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practicesWatch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers. From March 2006 to December 2007 (1 year 10 months)
Bachelor's degree, Communication @ University of Washington From 2007 to 2011 Nicole Lieburn-Diaz is skilled in: Social Networking, Leadership, Time Management, Customer Service, Event Planning, Human Resources, Management, Interviews, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Recruiting, Social Media, PowerPoint, Sales, Teamwork, Public Speaking, Talent Acquisition
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension