Contractor / Cyber Security Implementation Engineer @ National Institute of Standards and Technology
Software Engineer @ Hub City Media, Inc.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) @
St Francis Institue of Technology
6+ years of system admininstration & data center operations experience on Windows Servers technologies, VMWARE Esxi & Symantec backup products. Primarily responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, installations , setup, post setup & backup activities of all Corporate as well as Customer Project servers @ CNSI. Side responsibilities include Storage & Backups Management . Other responsibilities include end user
6+ years of system admininstration & data center operations experience on Windows Servers technologies, VMWARE Esxi & Symantec backup products. Primarily responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, installations , setup, post setup & backup activities of all Corporate as well as Customer Project servers @ CNSI. Side responsibilities include Storage & Backups Management . Other responsibilities include end user helpdesk support for issues with Windows 7, Windows Vista & XP systems.
Hands on experience with Dell PowerEdge Series Product Line, IBM X3500 series, IBM HS23 Blade series, Sun (Oracle) Blade 6000 series, X4100, X6270 product lines.
System Administrator @ • Responsible for managing ,configuring & supporting day to day Infrastuture Operations on all the corporate as well as CNSI’s customers such State of Washington’s ProviderOne (www.waproviderone.org) project, State of Maryland’s MERP ( Medicaid Enterprise Restructuring Project), US Coast Guard Boating Accidents Database (BARD, www.bard.cns-inc.com) , State of UTAH’s MMIS system, State of Georgia’s Vital Records System ( GAVEIS) . Daily activities include full range of IT support for local & remote desktops/laptops & servers.
• VMware & Windows Lead Admin for corporate as well as CNSI’s customer projects.
• Coordinate hardware/ software installations and upgrades to ensure work is performed in accordance with company policy
• Responsible for proposal of IT solutions, Installation, configuration & post setup activities of physical & virtual machines on VMware & Hyper-V hypervisors & backups of all servers (physical + virtual).
• Actively involved in System Administration tasks such as maintenance of servers, patching, Physical to Virtual (P2V) conversions, implementing group policies etc.
• Responsible for renewing / installing SSL Certificates on various web-application servers.
• Responsible for the evaluation and recommendation of the new hardware and software.
• Side Responsibilities include supporting Storage Team on our different Storage arrays. From February 2009 to Present (6 years 11 months) Configuration Management Engineeer @ Configure, Support and troubleshoot IBM Rational Clearcase, Clearquest tools and IBM Websphere Application Servers. From January 2008 to January 2009 (1 year 1 month) Software Engineer @ Worked on Identity Management Solutions , Sharepoint Server 2007 and a custom J2ME application From November 2006 to November 2007 (1 year 1 month)
M.S, Computer Science @ Binghamton University From 2005 to 2007 Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Computer Engineering @ St Francis Institue of Technology From 1999 to 2003 Neeraj Shah is skilled in: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, VMware ESX, Hyper-V, Windows 7, Powershell, Windows 2012, Help Desk Support, Software Installation, Servers, Troubleshooting, VMware, Windows, Virtualization, System Deployment, Microsoft Technologies, Red Hat Linux, System Administration
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension