Assistant Architect @ Estudio de arquitectura Gabriel Ruiz Cabrero
Design Intern @ GMP Design
Master's Degree @
Università degli Studi di Palermo
Equivalent part 2 qualified architect in UK and a licensed civil environmental engineer in Italy, undertook in the UK an MSc in Sustainable Architecture and Healthy Buildings. Able to plan, detail and design and produce energy calculations and simulations. Critical and perfectionist during the design process, also very efficient and with a willingness to learn. Sociable and
Equivalent part 2 qualified architect in UK and a licensed civil environmental engineer in Italy, undertook in the UK an MSc in Sustainable Architecture and Healthy Buildings. Able to plan, detail and design and produce energy calculations and simulations. Critical and perfectionist during the design process, also very efficient and with a willingness to learn. Sociable and open minded by nature, good mathematical and problem solving skills and trilingual.
Revit Technician @ From April 2015 to Present (9 months) London, United KingdomCivil Engineer - Architect @ - Design of a warehouse in the countryside: I am the architect responsible for the project, from the beginning I handled all the related planning permissions, including survey. Responsibilities for the procurement of contractors. Production of Construction drawings.
- Design of a structural reinforcement of a foundation in a high voltage electric line. Executive drawings have been produced.
- Design and execution of water supply network in a small property.
- Energy certifications. From March 2013 to Present (2 years 10 months) Palermo Area, ItalyDesign Intern @ I have been involved in:
- Design of solar panels and solar cells.
- Proposal of a rainwater collecting system for a restaurant.
- Contacting companies for quotations.
- Site visit and products order.
- Planning and masterplanning Boeing 737 static side. From October 2014 to October 2014 (1 month) United KingdomDesigner @ - Study and design of a brochure concept for MonkeyWare Studios games company and development of the whole graphic project.
- Dealer public relations during public event like HelloWorld Catania, which happened on the 6th of June 2013. From May 2013 to July 2013 (3 months) Palermo Area, ItalyAssistant Architect @ • Collaboration within the plan director of the Cathedral of Malaga. Submitting design proposals of the cathedral souvenir shopand diocesan house development, with adjoining relevant services (playgrounds, car parks ...).
• Collaboration in the preparation of two conferences, “The limits of paradise” and “Closing of the garden,” with the pertinent research work of basic architecture materials (masonry) and the most important gardens in architecture and literature.
• Site visit to the restoration of the Mosque of Cordoba: visit to the Chapel del Cardenal and the roof of the Mosque. From July 2011 to September 2011 (3 months) Madrid Area, Spain
Master's Degree, Sustainable Architecture and Healthy Buildings, Distinction @ University of Derby From 2013 to 2014 Master's Degree, M.Arch. Construction Engineering - Architecture, 110/110 with honours @ Università degli Studi di Palermo From 2006 to 2013 Transcript of Records, Architecture @ Universidad de Valladolid From 2009 to 2010 Miriam Spatafora is skilled in: AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office, 3D Studio Max, ArcGIS, Microsoft Project, ArcView, Ecotect, Revit, Green Building Studio, Primus, Architectural Design, Architecture, Green Building
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension