I am a young professional with a great positive attitude and a strong work ethic. I am always striving to give my customers, candidates and colleagues a rewarding and positive experience when working with me. I have a passion for helping people and I have found matching them with their next career choice is a great way
I am a young professional with a great positive attitude and a strong work ethic. I am always striving to give my customers, candidates and colleagues a rewarding and positive experience when working with me. I have a passion for helping people and I have found matching them with their next career choice is a great way to do it! I want each candidate’s interview process to be as exciting and fun as starting a new job should be, which is where I come in. I do that by keeping open communication throughout the process and giving tips on how to improve their resume or ways to standout in their next interview.
I love making new professional connections! So please reach out to me anytime, my email is [email protected]!
Finance Recruiter @ From September 2015 to Present (4 months) Sr. Recruiter @ •Marketing a range of job openings through job boards (CB, ZipRecruiter, Monster, etc) and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
•Daily use of job boards and social media to recruit the most qualified candidates for great career opportunities.
•Complete a full cycle interview process to submit fully qualified candidates for open job opportunities.
•Continue weekly contact with all candidates in the interview process while waiting for feedback.
•Schedule candidate interviews.
•Fill current job openings for our clients.
•Assist the business development team in finding new client leads.
•Mentor and provide support to recruiters. From July 2014 to September 2015 (1 year 3 months) Cincinnati AreaRecruiter @ • Large volume of calls, upwards of 150 per day.
• Screening applicants for the appropriate position.
• Completing candidate applications.
• Creating job descriptions for new positions.
• Maintaining documents in Google Drive.
• Marketing new job opportunities through online postings, newspaper ads, flyers, etc.
• Working directly with hiring managers and making sure their needs were met.
• Trained new employees through classes, shadowing, mock calls, etc. From July 2013 to September 2015 (2 years 3 months) Cincinnati AreaLogistics Account Executive @ Prospecting new business leads and setting appointments,building and maintaining my own book of business, making sales presentations to prospective customers, negotiating shipping rates with customers, managing daily shipping schedules and dispatching trucks for freight pickup, maintaining regular contact with customers and carriers to build and retain effective relationships, providing responsive customer service and resolving customer issues quickly and efficiently. From October 2012 to June 2013 (9 months) Cincinnati AreaLogistics Support @ Communicator between the brokers, carriers and customers of the company. Responsible for issuing com checks to carriers, adding and approving new carriers. Handled the after-hours of the company and making sure there were no major issues through the night. I was also part of the special information team that handled the most sensitive and important accounts. From April 2010 to October 2012 (2 years 7 months) Cincinnati Area
Bachelor's degree, Psychology @ University of Cincinnati From 2008 to 2012 Michelle Little is skilled in: Logistics, Human Resources, Supply Chain Management, Recruiting, Sales, Transportation Management, Telecommunications, Inventory Management, Interpersonal Communication Abilities, New Business Development, 3PL, Microsoft Word, LTL, Training, Temporary Placement
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension