International Business-Exchange Programme, International Business, Economics @
University of Birmingham
I believe that it is all about building trust when it comes to customer relationships; it is about supplying a solid vision of their core needs to create ways for new spaces to deliver exceptional results. It is my passion for change and my entrepreneurial attitude that will place the customer at the axis of any business
I believe that it is all about building trust when it comes to customer relationships; it is about supplying a solid vision of their core needs to create ways for new spaces to deliver exceptional results. It is my passion for change and my entrepreneurial attitude that will place the customer at the axis of any business to drive sales to its successful conclusion.
Over six years of experience in developing new business opportunities and customer relationships with Spanish markets in the telecoms and the audio electronic innovation industry, have converted into profitable business and excellent customer satisfaction wherever I go. Versatility and adaptability have allowed me to explore and thrive in EMEA markets, giving me the chance to develop a global mind-set that would be an invaluable asset to any business.
EMEA Customer Solutions & Sales Executive @ ● Management and supervision of professional sound equipment product lines across EMEA territories.
● Contacting distributors and existing clients to identify needs, opportunity areas with the aim to improve customer experience.
● Driving cross-functional interaction between Technical team, Service Depot and Senior Management to establish viable solutions for customer requirements.
● Managing partners and service centres across Europe and UK for return authorizations, shipments, creation of quotations, as well as logging information and incidents using CRM systems.
● Ensuring all internal and external customers receive effective, “best in class” feedback in a timely manner.
● Adhere to company’s SLA for service and product delivery.
● Secondment to the Music Group’s technical department to streamline operations for the inclusion of new brand ‘Turbosound’ for distribution processes. From January 2013 to Present (3 years) Bilingual Assurance Analyst @ • Management of Network Services for global companies such as Cisco, Ryanair, Verizon, among others.
• Coordinated incident resolution activities between internal departments and 3rd Party suppliers to ensure changes are resolved within established SLAs.
• Endeavoured for constant customer service optimization of their services through continuous communication with the appropriate internal departments and service suppliers.
• Working with IT service groups, particularly with Contract Management, Supplier Management, and Project Managers.
• Established analysis and corrective actions for project and service delivery.
• Produced monthly briefs for service delivery updates and project management purposes
• Coordinated and managed customer’s SLAs to monitor performance, average response and case resolution. From October 2010 to January 2013 (2 years 4 months) B2B Pre-sales Executive @ • Engaged, qualified and developed potential customers in the UK and Spanish speaking countries.
• Generation of new business opportunities on an international scale for clients such as Cisco, Pegasus, and Caterpillar.
• Prepared service and product documentation for presentations for closing sales.
• Approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business.
• Design of solutions based on customer’s needs and budget.
• Transformed business requirements into real, functional specifications that would turn into customer’s profitability and satisfaction.
• Provision of pre-sales technical support in order to maximize sales opportunities by encouraging trust, reliability and honesty in the services provided.
• Followed-up calls with key information for our prospects to strengthen sales pipeline.
• Managing customer relationships through the use of CRM systems (pipeline management) From January 2010 to September 2010 (9 months) Corporate operations and translation management. @ • Managerial and administrative duties for the Regional Manager Director and Operations Managers (expats)
• Performed as an interface between Regional Managers and local management teams across Company’s branches in the Southern region of Mexico
• Supervision of operational procedures implemented by Head Office to contribute with corrective actions in order to adjust collection systems according to branch requirements
• Responsible for translating and providing KPI reports, sales reports and branch performance reports.
• Direct involvement with marketing campaigns and bespoke solutions according to branch needs. From 2008 to 2009 (1 year) Professional internship, Purchasing department @ • Revision and evaluation of Government contracts given to providers by tendering award, including the management of tender publications and specifications.
• Updating and provision of stock management reports for various projects across the assigned areas
• Ensure delivery completion and dealing with non-conformance issues arising from supplier failure From February 2007 to August 2007 (7 months)
Bachelor of Science (BSc), International Commerce, Bachelors degree @ Benemerita Universidad Autonoma de Puebla From 2003 to 2009 International Business-Exchange Programme, International Business, Economics @ University of Birmingham From 2007 to 2008 Manuel Baroja is skilled in: Management, Project Management, Customer Service, Spanish, Microsoft Office, Product Marketing, Networking, CRM, English, Sales Operations, Product Development, Product Management, Negotiation, Direct Sales, Business Strategy
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension