International Marketing and R&D Manager @ Bloomin' Brands, Inc.
Marketing Manager @ American Express
Project Manager - Globalization @ Serve Virtual Enterprises, an American Express Company (formerly Revolution Money)
Marketing, Relationship and Product Manager with global expertise in the financial services, insurance and food & beverage fields for both large corporations and small entrepreneurial environments. Proven ability in developing, managing and launching new digital product lines from identification through testing and implementation. Extensive experience analyzing current product functionality, road maps and customer needs to achieve short
Marketing, Relationship and Product Manager with global expertise in the financial services, insurance and food & beverage fields for both large corporations and small entrepreneurial environments. Proven ability in developing, managing and launching new digital product lines from identification through testing and implementation. Extensive experience analyzing current product functionality, road maps and customer needs to achieve short and long term business objectives.
International Marketing and R&D Manager @ • Single point of contact for marketing and R&D projects for all international franchise partners in 24 countries across Asia/Pacific, LATAM and the Middle East. Collaborated with each market to establish business plans, marketing plans and menu strategies.
• Managed the new product development pipeline, including brief creation, customer evaluation, in-store test and market launch.
• Responsible for the Menu Approval Process, Core Menu Policies and Global Marketing Brand Standards for all international markets.
• Managed key product initiatives including the company’s first automated beverage menu approval process, through SharePoint, from the business requirements phase through user acceptance testing and market launch. From December 2013 to Present (2 years) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaMarketing Manager @ • Worked cross-organizationally with GCO, QA, Development and IT Operations to project manage over 75 marketing site releases in one year, including 2 desktop and mobile site re-designs.
• Acted as SME on all legal, compliance and product changes that affected marketing collateral and managed all site planning and updates for these changes with creative agency and product teams from multiple verticals, including Partnership, Affiliate, Display and Search.
• Successfully launched 6 marketing site enhancements to promote new products, including Direct Deposit, Remote Check Capture, Reserve Account, Starter Card, Bill Pay and a new ATM network. From November 2012 to December 2013 (1 year 2 months) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaProject Manager - Globalization @ Venture-backed start-up, purchased by American Express in 2010, established to provide a next-generation payment platform to transform the payment industry
• Managed the company’s first international deployment in China by working with cross-functional teams including IT Operations, Procurement and Development to mitigate issues and risks and report project updates to executive management.
• Established and managed a process to identify, prioritize and fix all small user experience enhancements to ensure the company’s core product, for which all other projects were built upon, received attention and visibility within the Project Management Organization.
• Developed, analyzed and maintained project delivery documentation templates to report key performance indicators for all projects. From December 2011 to November 2012 (1 year) Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida AreaMarketing Manager @ Not-for-profit corporation with more than 4.1 million members that is the fourth largest affiliate club of the American Automobile Association (AAA).
• Launched the organization’s first university membership sales programs and became the marketing lead on all other membership programs including Refer-A-Friend, Free Teen and Plus and Premier Upgrades.
• Developed and executed a marketing strategy to increase automatic renewal penetration by 20% among first year members, resulting in a 10% lift in renewal rate for this group.
• Pioneered a new communication plan for first year members and managed the re-design and implementation of over 60 welcome kits which had not been updated in over a decade. From February 2011 to August 2011 (7 months) Tampa, FloridaMarketing & Relationship Manager @ Venture-backed start-up, purchased by American Express in 2010, established to provide a next-generation payment platform to transform the payment industry
• Managed key product initiatives including the company’s first mobile application, interactive payment widget and student stored value card from the business requirements phase through user acceptance testing, beta evaluation and market launch.
• Identified key markets, developed marketing plans and managed promotional programs to support high profile accounts, including a fortune 100 corporation and several leading online retailers.
• Solely responsible for the overall success, growth and management of acquisition and usage credit card programs such as the Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers RevolutionCard programs.
• Built and maintained positive client relations and coordinated with various departments to ensure client requests were handled appropriately and timely.
• Developed, presented and utilized innovative marketing plans and coordinated with external partners to meet monthly credit card account goals and cost per account goals.
• Created and implemented marketing strategies and campaign plans for credit cards, loyalty products and other payment card distribution programs with merchant partners.
• Collaborated cross-organizationally with creative, analytics, data infrastructure and printer to execute direct mail campaigns.
• Consulted directly with legal and banking relations departments to ensure all marketing materials were in compliance with federal regulations and were approved by issuing bank partners.
• Authored copy and directed creative agencies to develop marketing materials across all channels (e.g. in-store, direct mail, email, etc.).
• Developed and delivered all merchant sales collateral including sell sheets, presentations, welcome packets and case studies. From March 2007 to February 2011 (4 years) St. Petersburg, FL
BA, International Communications @ Marist College From 2002 to 2006 Loraine Howell is skilled in: Direct Marketing, Cross-functional Team..., Product Management, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Financial Services, Digital Marketing, E-commerce, Email Marketing, Retail, Management, Analytics, Start-ups, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Program Management, Leadership