A multi-talented IT professional with Database Developer, Database Analyst, ETL and Report Writing skills with a history of being recognized for outstanding performance. Candidate carries a fierce obsession of identifying and automating inefficient manual processes. Candidate also carries a history of adapting and overcoming obstacles such as experience, knowledge and time constraints to get projects done on
A multi-talented IT professional with Database Developer, Database Analyst, ETL and Report Writing skills with a history of being recognized for outstanding performance. Candidate carries a fierce obsession of identifying and automating inefficient manual processes. Candidate also carries a history of adapting and overcoming obstacles such as experience, knowledge and time constraints to get projects done on time with little to no defects.
SQL Server Developer @ Work with developers and business users to define requirements, perform analysis and design, and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the business requirements.
Lead and participate in reviews and quality assurance processes to ensure that the data architectures and standards are being adhered to. Enforce policies and procedures to team members.
Create and maintain conceptual, logical, and physical database models.
Create SSIS packages to import/export data, and load and process data.
Develop and enhance stored procedures. Write ad-hoc SQL queries to support report requests.
Prepare data for job runs. Support jobs in process. Troubleshoot, analyze and repair job issues. From July 2015 to Present (4 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaData Designer @ • Designed, created and reviewed data models for various projects. Advised management on the development of data standards to enhance and improve institutional effectiveness for enterprise college database model and government compliance projects.
• Made recommendations to management and Director of IT Data Management to determine, document and maintain data standards.
• Developed scripts for ETL using SQL for DB2
• Tools: DB2 7.1, IBM System i Navigator, IBM Infosphere Data Architect, MS Excel From June 2014 to July 2015 (1 year 2 months) Greater Los Angeles AreaDBA/Database Developer @ • Primary responsibilities included Report Developer and Data Analyst in a Linux/Windows environment using PostgreSQL/SQL Server 2008 R2. Developed PostgreSQL skills to support in-house applications. Skills used included data-modeling, data integration, data transformation, data analysis, ad-hoc reporting with automated delivery, writing complex stored procedures, functions, automated ETL customized Excel spreadsheets. Tools: SVN, EMS for Postgres, Mantis
• Developed data dictionary scripts enabling development team resolve in-house application issues in tables and stored procedures, reducing resolution times from hours to minutes.
• Most significant development project completed was a training reimbursement system for ADP disbursement with a team of 4. Primary role was assisting in design of tables and stored procedure development. This 4-5 month project was completed in approximately 3 ½ weeks with no defects.
• Redesigned technical and functional requirements documents in MS Word to making documentation easier to read, navigate and digest for users and technical personnel. From July 2013 to February 2014 (8 months) Burbank, CAApplication Support Specialist @ Supported a large multi-database application in a Windows environment using SQL Server 2008 R2.
• Responsible for diagnosing and resolving daily digital asset delivery issues to 100s of business partners, including iTunes, Google Music and Spotify. Developed, created solutions for digital distribution failures and system improvements.
• Writing technical documentation for newly resolved re-occurring issues was an integral part of this fast-paced environment.
• Developed complex stored procedures, T-SQL and PHP scripts and templates to increase productivity for ETL processing, data validation and course enrollments.
• Developed T-SQL driven application with stored procedures to allow Client Services to resolve repetitive client requests without IT’s participation, reducing turn around times by as much as a 2-3 days per request (typically 8-12 client requests per day).
• As Branch Manager, redefined loan processing procedures which lead the company to achieving the highest closing ratio in the nation for First American Title (one of the largest title companies in the country).
• Using the business and functional requirements for a loan officer developed an Excel spreadsheet to assist loan officers in quickly assessing how much potential clients could borrow, estimated profit margin and debt to income ratio. This Excel spreadsheet reduced the time loan officers invested on unclose-able deals and allowed them to accurately assess risk, saving the company several man-hours per loan.
• Also served as company’s LAN Administrator and Desktop Support Specialist. From July 2003 to March 2007 (3 years 9 months) Phoenix, Arizona Area
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension