Bachelor's degree, Journalism and Mass Communication, Upper 2nd Class @
Currently pursuing a career in Digital Marketing as an Account Manager at 77Agency. Previous experience includes Social Media marketing research for Barclaycard, e-commerce and web development through my entrepreneurship experience and marketing agency experience. I am passionate about digital optimisation, social media engagement and innovative brands. Recently graduated with a merit from Imperial College London where I
Currently pursuing a career in Digital Marketing as an Account Manager at 77Agency. Previous experience includes Social Media marketing research for Barclaycard, e-commerce and web development through my entrepreneurship experience and marketing agency experience. I am passionate about digital optimisation, social media engagement and innovative brands. Recently graduated with a merit from Imperial College London where I completed a degree in MSc in Strategic Marketing.
Adapt at using all Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Points, Internet
Skills, SPSS and video editing. Strong communicator with the ability to speak English, Thai and Korean. I always eager to learn new things, and like to work and service within a team environment.
Account Manager @ 77Agency is an independent, innovative, new media marketing agency that provides new media consultancy, campaign management and training services to clients in a wide range of sectors worldwide.
We specialise in SEM, SEO, social media, affiliate marketing, media buying, mobile and technology development.
If you have any questions or wish to contact me, please email me at: [email protected]
Alternatively please visit our Website to learn more: http://www.77agency.com/ From January 2015 to Present (9 months) London, United KingdomFounder and Director of Marketing @ Became Thailand’s leader in online B2B and B2C channel for Korean and fusion style clothes in less than 1year of establishment; dedicated a portion of revenue to underprivileged families and schools by providing clothes; generated over 20,000 unique visitors per day on company’s Internet 2.0 platforms.
▪ Develop strategic alliance with Stylenanda, one of the leading Korean apparel brands that amasses over $39 million USD revenue per annum, in becoming their master franchiser and main distributor in the ASEAN markets.
▪ Blueprint the preliminary business blueprinting phase between Korean apparel makers with local factory workers and designers to ensure collaborative success while also enhancing a safe working environment free of sweatshop labour.
▪ Conduct sophisticated business proposals to global and local venture capitalist firms to entrust diverse source of angel funds, and secure the liquidity of cash flows. Moderate with local distributors on delivery schedules to minimize holding costs while ensuring the details of their service warranty packages on commercial accounts. From March 2011 to Present (4 years 7 months) Bangkok Metropolitan Area, ThailandMarketing Consulting @ Implement the consulting plan of how to increase Net promoter score (NPS) for Barclays and evaluate the best practice of social media strategy of other financial institutions to come up with the most effective social media plan to enhance Barclay’s NPS. From May 2014 to September 2014 (5 months) London, United KingdomBusiness Development Coordinator @ Southeast Asia’s largest retail property developer in commercial space and mega-scale malls while also developing strategic business relationship with multinational chain retailers to maximize sustainable business opportunities.
▪ Initiate strategic expansion plans with prominent hospitality chains such as the Oishi Group and Yamazaki to carve a niche market and future overseas expansion projects at Central Pattana’s commercial malls and mega shopping centres across the ASEAN regions.
▪ Conduct business development and marketing strategies to maximize revenue efficiency and diversify revenue sources to mitigate risk.
▪ Lead the project management team to collaborate with the clients’ marketing teams to create customized marketing campaigns for Pizza Hut and Dairy Queen while also creating quantitative revenue models to reach sustainable growth. From October 2011 to December 2012 (1 year 3 months) Bangkok Metropolitan Area, ThailandAssociate Account Executive @ ▪ Blueprint marketing plans and pricing strategies to the agencies.
▪ Manage over $2 million USD in B2B accounts while increasing 5% market penetration rate in the FMCG industry, leading to over 10% in revenue growth.
▪ Assist product managers in improvising media campaigns to correlate with multiple Internet 2.0 applications. From May 2010 to October 2010 (6 months) Bangkok Metropolitan Area, ThailandStrategic Planning Intern @ ▪ Brainstorming ideas and working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
▪ Presenting campaign ideas to team manager and briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts
▪ Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
▪ Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign From May 2009 to July 2009 (3 months) Bangkok Metropolitan Area, Thailand
Master of Science (MSc), Strategic Marketing @ Imperial College London From 2013 to 2014 Bachelor's degree, Journalism and Mass Communication, Upper 2nd Class @ Thammasat University From 2007 to 2011 Kunutchaya Sunti is skilled in: Entrepreneurship, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, Market Research, Strategic Planning, Sales, E-commerce, Marketing Communications, Advertising, Online Advertising, Business Development, Fashion, Video Editing
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension