Instructor @ I lecture and develop curriculum at Hackbright Academy where we primarily teach Python and web application building. I advise other education staff members on advising students. I help students in lab and during independent study to debug a wide variety of issues. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Software Engineer @ Privately
Instructor @ I lecture and develop curriculum at Hackbright Academy where we primarily teach Python and web application building. I advise other education staff members on advising students. I help students in lab and during independent study to debug a wide variety of issues. From September 2014 to Present (1 year 4 months) Software Engineer @ Privately funded cancer genomics research and clinical lab.
• Drove feature definition for Scala/Play Patient and Physician portal to interactively view research results of cancer genomics test
• Documented current code and laid the groundwork for future features while keeping in accordance with HIPAA and CLIA guidelines to prepare for external access of sensitive patient information From June 2014 to August 2014 (3 months) San Francisco Bay AreaSoftware Engineer @ Indie game console company enables anyone to develop games for the tv.
• Implemented full-stack features in Rails and Angular for OUYA’s internal review tool and developer portal; wrote database migrations and modified API responses used by the console
• Solved game developer sales tracking problem by replacing provided CSV links with a fully featured analytics dashboard
• Enabled sophisticated game version saving by adding new states to state machine transitions
• Wrote comprehensive automated unit and ui tests and related factories From February 2014 to June 2014 (5 months) Fellow @ Full-time intensive accelerated program of 28 students selected from over 400 applicants to become full-stack Python developers.
• Completed ten weeks of coursework on the fundamentals of computer science, data structures, and full-stack application development culminating in a personal project presented to 30 companies From September 2013 to December 2013 (4 months) San Francisco Bay AreaGraphic Designer and Illustrator @ Paris- and London-based fashion house featured in Vogue and Harper’s BAZAAR
• Managed ordering, bookkeeping, hiring, etc. in both French and English, only cried twice
• Distributed final orders to select clients while overseeing a cadre of exploited interns From 2012 to 2012 (less than a year)
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension