Nutrition Consultant and Freelance Writer @ Independent Consultant
Software Development @ HealtheTech, Inc.
M.S., Nutrition Science @
Michigan State University
Senior Product Marketing Manager @ Cozi is a top-rated and top-grossing app used by families to simplify everyday life. As a member of the three-person marketing team, I've been involved in every aspect of the customer lifecycle, from lead generation and SEO optimization to customer engagement and retention to revenue generation. Our team is efficient, resourceful and
Senior Product Marketing Manager @ Cozi is a top-rated and top-grossing app used by families to simplify everyday life. As a member of the three-person marketing team, I've been involved in every aspect of the customer lifecycle, from lead generation and SEO optimization to customer engagement and retention to revenue generation. Our team is efficient, resourceful and metrics driven!
Cozi Premium Marketing
- Achieved a 3x increase in email-driven premium upgrades by implementing a behavior-triggered communication strategy.
- Responsible for testing and optimizing premium upgrade landing pages and in-product premium funnels.
- Established relationships with influencers and developed co-marketing programs and referral campaigns.
Editor of Cozi Blog
- Create content that positions Cozi as a thought leader and generates significant search traffic.
- Communicates technical details about the Cozi app, new feature announcements and product usage tips.
- Execute the social strategy for Cozi
Food and recipes expertise
- Developed a new vertical of extensive food and recipe content and related engagement campaigns including Cozi Family Dinner Club (email group) and America Makes Dinner (chef and celebrity-sourced recipe countdown and dinner celebration)
- Key contributor to the development of new food-related products and product features, including Cozi Meals - meal planner and recipe box and Cozi Dinner Decider - a recipe app that learns what you like based on intelligent algorithms and sends a customized meal plan to your iPhone each week.
Drupal, MixPanel, Optimizely, Strongmail, MailChimp, Facebook advertising From April 2009 to Present (6 years 9 months) Seattle, WashingtonNutrition Consultant and Freelance Writer @ Nutrition science expert serving the food industry, health technology industry, and the federal government.
Expert health and nutrition writer for various print magazines, websites and blogs.
Broad knowledge of basic, clinical and epidemiological research methods; Aware of credible health information sources and new research. From November 2001 to November 2010 (9 years 1 month) Software Development @ Developed the food and nutrient database for the weight management software component of HealtheTech's medical device that measures resting metabolic rate.
Managed data modifications, validations, and reports. Wrote clinical rules and validation routines for weight management software. From October 2000 to November 2001 (1 year 2 months) Nutrition Scientist @ Managed nutrition research programs related to company’s products and ingredients; Research programs included analytical, clinical and epidemiological research at multiple university centers.
Led a nutrition advisory board of expert scientists to evaluate research programs and provide guidance on company health messages
Advised upper management of intellectual property considerations in the area of functional foods; Applied for two patents related to functional health benefits of consuming select food products and ingredients.
Developed an original food composition data set for a rural region consuming significant amounts of company’s ingredients. From February 1997 to October 2000 (3 years 9 months)
Certificate, non-fiction writing @ University of Washington From 2000 to 2001 M.S., Nutrition Science @ Michigan State University From 1991 to 1994 Bachelor of Science, Human Nutition @ Penn State University From 1987 to 1991 Kati Chevaux is skilled in: Blogging, Social Media, Nutrition, Research, Food, Food Industry, Editing, Social Media Marketing, Content Management, Marketing, Content Strategy, Web Content
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension