I love making things. It really doesn't matter what it is. However, I spend most of my time making iOS applications. My main focus over the past two years have been building tools that help users produce beautiful animations. I pay close attention to detail when writing code, while paying the same attention to the design and
I love making things. It really doesn't matter what it is. However, I spend most of my time making iOS applications. My main focus over the past two years have been building tools that help users produce beautiful animations. I pay close attention to detail when writing code, while paying the same attention to the design and user experience of these apps. I just love the journey of seeing projects go from start to finish.
Working with a small business for most of my career, I've learned to be very self driven. I also have been given the freedom to take lots of chances and to work through lots of challenges. I think all of my experiences have made me into a very humble and creative engineer.
Creator @ Designed and developed the PowerProspect iPhone application.
85% of the code is written in Objective C, the other 15% is written in Swift.
Implemented third party libraries to enhance the app such as ECSlidingViewController and Pop.
Designed custom graphics using the Sketch Mac application.
Updated design for iOS7-8 and to have a clean design.
Carefully crafted custom animations using Pop and CAAnimation to direct users to the next task.
Used AutoLayout to allow application to run on iPhone 4,5,5s,6,6 plus, and iPad while writing very little code.
Used Github as the source control for the project.
Designed and developed PowerProspect website.
Designed simple website to attract users the the PowerProspect iPhone application.
Created clear content on site to show the problems the app solves.
Added email system to contact page using Django and Python.
Added Twitter widget to help with social engagement. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) iOS Engineer @ Design
Created a very functional design and user experience for scorepad.com.
Designed and produced all graphics.
Implement all front end code for www.scorepad.com.
Lead technical support for ScorePAD Now iPad application.
The iPad application supplies in game baseball statistics to 12 Major League Baseball television broadcast. It also supplies statistics for 3 Major League Stadium scoreboards and two Minor League stadiums.
Set up the webservice to interact with ScorePAD GameCAST from client iPhone application.
Designed and developed ScorePAD Animation Editor. It's an enterprise application that produces animations for TV Broadcast. The animation editor is written in Swift. From 2009 to Present (6 years)