Director of Sales Engineering & Customer Success @ Cybereason
Sales Engineering Team Lead - Fraud & Risk Intelligence @ RSA Security
Sales Engineer @ RSA Security
Wayland High School
Director of Sales Engineering & Customer Success @ Cybereason identifies cyber-attacks in real time, accelerating investigation and response. Leveraging behavioral analytics and machine learning, Cybereason provides full visibility to the entire attack story, giving security teams the tools they need to quickly remediate cyber-attacks. Designed by a team of ex-military cyber security experts, Cybereason simplifies the daily
Director of Sales Engineering & Customer Success @ Cybereason identifies cyber-attacks in real time, accelerating investigation and response. Leveraging behavioral analytics and machine learning, Cybereason provides full visibility to the entire attack story, giving security teams the tools they need to quickly remediate cyber-attacks. Designed by a team of ex-military cyber security experts, Cybereason simplifies the daily job of security analysts and empowers all elements of the security team with data to make timely decisions through a revolutionary data visualization interface. From January 2015 to Present (1 year) Sales Engineering Team Lead - Fraud & Risk Intelligence @ Fraud & Risk Intelligence (FRI) Sales Engineering
* Manages a senior team of Sales Engineers within RSA's FRI portfolio focused on online fraud, authentication, malware and other attack vectors.
* Provides pre-sales support for large strategic accounts across the Northeast and Canada for RSA products including Adaptive Authentication, Web Threat Detection (formerly Silver Tail Systems), AA for eCommerce and Fraud Action Services. From July 2013 to December 2014 (1 year 6 months) Sales Engineer @ Identity Protection and Verification Suite Specialist
* Provide Technical Pre-Sales support to RSA Sales Representatives in the United States and Latin America.
* Present technical whiteboards, flows, demonstrations and architecture to potential customers as a Pre-Sales Engineer. Perform technical Proof of Concepts, which integrate RSA's Adaptive Authentication into client's networks and data centers.
* Expertise in Risk Based Authentication, Network Architecture, Anti Fraud, Malware, Trojans and Phishing.
Global Technical Field Enablement
* Create demos, resources, VMs and training for Pre-Sales Engineers world wide.
* Present weekly webinar on Adaptive Authentication product for potential customers interested in risk based multi-factor authentication and fraud prevention solution.
Certified Solutions Engineer: RSA SecurID, RSA Data Loss Prevention, RSA enVision SIEM tool From August 2009 to July 2013 (4 years) Technology Analyst @ Institutional Client Services
* Provided analysis, application development, and support for client sub-ledger applications used by Loans, Fixed Income and Prime Brokerage operations groups including activity and payments, User
Interfaces (UI), sub-ledger posting, trade reconciliation and strategic messaging systems.
* Worked with prime brokerage and loan operations users in New York and London to identify and develop product specifications to meet user needs. Additionally, compiled test plans for User
* Designed and worked on development for new Whole Loan Sub-ledger Architecture that included an upgraded messaging format and original database schema.
* Utilized agile software development methodology primarily with Java, Unix, and Sybase software for applications and system integration development that utilized the complete life cycle of design, development and testing for multi-billion dollar production financial applications. From July 2007 to May 2009 (1 year 11 months) Performance Engineering Intern @ Fidelity Investments is one of the largest mutual fund groups in the world. It was founded in 1946 and serves North American investors. Fidelity Investments manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice services, as well as providing discount brokerage services, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, life insurance and a number of other services.
* Developed customized test scripts and conducted performance testing of Fidelity web sites using Mercury Performance Center to generate volume and transaction loads with hundreds of users to ensure performance capacities.
* Built ASP.Net website integrated with Oracle database for analysis, storing, quick and easy search, and storage of one hundred+ performance test outputs per week used by performance engineers.
* Performed competitive analysis of potential competitors for product function, features, and pricing.
* Summarized data into comparative spreadsheets, graphs, and charts that were used by the CEO for presentations to designers, partners and distributors.
* Researched complementary audio products for integration with the Omnilala product line.
* Conducted functional testing of software features. Developed and maintained test reports that documented working functions, defects, and changes that were used by the software development team for future software builds.
* Produced and updated user manual that included step-by-step instructions for specific product functions. From May 2004 to August 2004 (4 months) Summer Intern @ From 2002 to 2002 (less than a year) Summer Intern @ From 2001 to 2001 (less than a year)
Bachelors of Science, Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering @ Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute From 2003 to 2007 Wayland High School From 1999 to 2003 John Murray is skilled in: Computer Security, Authentication, Fraud, Computer Architecture, Mobile Security, Mobile Applications, Trojans, Phishing, Botnets, Virtualization, SaaS, SQL, Java, Linux, C++
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension