Vice President Integrated Project Delivery- Infrastructure, Industrial Process & Environment @ URS Corporation
Director, Business Development @ SNC-Lavalin
Professional Engineer with extensive Business Development, Sales and Marketing Experience including exceptional Client Relations Management, Business Consultation and Business Strategy Planning skills. Demonstrated experience in identifying solutions to complex challenges through assessment and understanding needs of multiple user Groups including: Engineering, Operations, Quality Assurance and Compliance, Facilities Management, and Senior Management / Corporate Groups. Solid Project Management
Professional Engineer with extensive Business Development, Sales and Marketing Experience including exceptional Client Relations Management, Business Consultation and Business Strategy Planning skills. Demonstrated experience in identifying solutions to complex challenges through assessment and understanding needs of multiple user Groups including: Engineering, Operations, Quality Assurance and Compliance, Facilities Management, and Senior Management / Corporate Groups. Solid Project Management / Program Management background with strategic business acumen.
Proven leadership and organizational skills in the development of comprehensive project execution strategies. Extensive experience in project planning as well as effective integration of multi-disciplinary engineering and GxP compliance solutions. Experience includes structuring front-end Feasibility, Conceptual, Basic & Detailed Design Packages, Commissioning and Qualification / Compliance Strategies as well as full service multi-disciplinary EPC, EPCM, EPCMV and IPD project delivery models.
Vice President, Integrated Project Delivery - Infrastructure, Industrial Process & Environment @ Ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, AECOM is a premier, fully integrated infrastructure and support services firm, with a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. AECOM is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves.
With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — the company serves clients in more than 150 countries around the world. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. A Fortune 500 company, AECOM has annual revenue of approximately US$20 billion.
We provide services to a broad range of clients, including federal government agencies, and private sector clients with worldwide facilities expertise in: Biopharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, Food & Beverage, Laboratory, Research and Life Science, Chemicals and Industrial Process, Clean Tech & Advanced Technology, IT Data Centers, Mission Critical and Global Cyber Security, Consumer Goods / Commercial, Warehousing and Distribution Centres.
ENR Ranking Highlights: #1 Top 150 Global Design Firms, #1 Top 500 Design Firms, #1 Pure Design, #1 General Building, #1 Combined Design & CM/PM, (Recent URS Rankings) #1 Manufacturing & Industrial, #2 Green Design, #3 Healthcare, #4 Pharmaceuticals, #4 Industrial Process, Building Design & Construction (BD+C); #2 Top BIM Engineering Firms, #4 Top Construction Management, #4 Top Engineering / Architecture From June 2013 to Present (2 years 7 months) Vice President Integrated Project Delivery- Infrastructure, Industrial Process & Environment @ URS Corporation is a fully integrated engineering, construction and technical services organization with the capabilities to support every stage of the project life cycle. Our work is focused in five key market sectors: Infrastructure, Industrial, Power, Federal and Oil and Gas.
URS has more than 55,000 employees worldwide, including over 9000 employees across Canada. Global ranking highlights according to ENR.com: #1 Green Design Firm, #1 Chemical Plants, #2 of the Top 500 Design Firms, #2 Manufacturing and Industrial, #4 Pharmaceuticals, #4 Industrial Process and one of the Top 3 Global Firms for more than a decade. Over the last 50 years, our Process Engineering group has completed over 75,000 projects ranging in size from a few staff hours to over $1B.
Lifecycle Services Summary
• Program Management and Global Scope Project Management
• Project Delivery: EPC - EPCM - EPCMV and IPD
• BioProcess Engineering and Process Architecture
• Facilities Engineering and Architectural Design
• Mechanical, Electrical, Automation Integration, Structural and Site Civil
• Construction Management, Commissioning & Qualification
• Regulatory Compliance (QA, QC, GMP, HACCP, GxP)
• Environmental Services
• Information Technology Services & Global Cyber Security
• Operations & Maintenance / Facilities Management
• Procurement and Logistics Planning / Support
• Sustainable Design + LEED, BREEAM, Green Star, NABERS, DGNB
• Site Selection, Asset Optimization and Asset Management
• Decommissioning and Closure From June 2013 to January 2014 (8 months) Director, Business Development @ SNC-Lavalin Group - Infrastructure & Construction / Industrial Process and Life Sciences including Bio-Pharmaceutical division of SNC-Lavalin Inc., A worldwide leader in Engineering and construction, with presence in 35+ countries. From 1996 to April 2013 (17 years) Global Director, Program Management @ MDS Pharma Services is committed to delivering quality service on time offering a full spectrum of resources to meet the drug discovery and development needs of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With numerous facilities strategically located around the world, we apply advanced scientific and technological expertise throughout the drug discovery and development process - from lead optimization, pre-IND research, early clinical research (bioequivalence, phases I-IIa) and bioanalysis through to global clinical development (phases IIb-IV), central lab and centralized cardiac services.
MDS Pharma Services is a leading global provider of pharmaceutical contract research, medical isotopes for molecular imaging, radiotherapeutics, and analytical instruments. From 2007 to 2008 (1 year) Director, Business Development @ Marketing and Sales From January 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Senior Project Manager @ Project Management for a wide range of Engineering, Validation, and cGMP Compliance Projects. From January 1997 to December 2004 (8 years) Bioanalytical Research and Development @ Bioanalytical Research and Development activities including lab equipment validation From January 1996 to 1997 (1 year) Analytical Research & Development @ Analytical R&D activities including Lab equipment validation and method validation From 1994 to 1995 (1 year) Toronto, Canada Area
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Chemical Engineering @ Ryerson University From 1992 to 1997 Joe Brinjak is skilled in: New Business Development, Marketing, Business Strategy, Government Proposals, Manage Client Relationships, Program Management, Project Management, Solution Development, Start-ups, CRM, Validation, Project Planning, Leadership, Business Development, Management, GMP, Process Simulation, BPF, Engineering
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension