• Passionate, adaptive and coachable professional experienced in both front-office trading and back-office settlement development roles, with an ability to work on a team or by oneself. Established record of delivering quality software solutions in all levels (analysis/development/testing) against deadline/budget, and ability to communicate with both business users and tech folks. Trilingual with fluency in English, native
• Passionate, adaptive and coachable professional experienced in both front-office trading and back-office settlement development roles, with an ability to work on a team or by oneself. Established record of delivering quality software solutions in all levels (analysis/development/testing) against deadline/budget, and ability to communicate with both business users and tech folks. Trilingual with fluency in English, native speaker in Mandarin Chinese and Fuzhou (Min Dong) Dialect.
• Polytechnic Institute of New York University, Graduated Summa Cum Laude - 1st Rank Computer Science Major
• Proficient: C#, Java, C++; Intermediate: C, PowerShell; Familiar: Python, Groovy, VBA, PHP, Perl, Unix/Linux Shell scripting, HTML/CSS Other: Spring, Hibernate, Unit testing (JUnit/NUnit), Mockito, Tibco Rv, Integration testing – Fitnesse, Source Control (CVS/SVN/P4), Team City, Build tools (Ant/MSBuild), Dependency management (Maven/NuGet), DB2/Sybase/Oracle/MS SQL/MySQL. Equally comfortable in both Windows/Unix environment.
• Financial Instruments:
Interest rates swaps, forward/futures, US treasury, bond option, swaption, cap, floor, etc.
Associate @ From April 2014 to Present (1 year 7 months) Analyst @ • Securities Clearance & Settlement (Java): Work on a system that is a critical enabler to Firm’s active ongoing trading activities span across multiple business units. Ensure system performance, robustness and resiliency are essential to daily developments tasks by adhering to latest industry and best SDLC practices, including test-driven development (unit test/integration test/real scenario tests), code design and reviews, open source, virtualization and distributed computing. Participation in cross application UAT and periodic 2nd line support, work closely with Operations to gather and refine business requirements for projects. From August 2013 to April 2014 (9 months) Analyst @ • Rates Options Risk (C#): Maintain, stabilize and improve on a complex stack of risk generation platform in C# that are essential to trader’s daily Risk/P&L aggregation, and numerous internal/external reporting. Write scripts to streamline XML configuration ecosystem and automate reconciliation tasks that would otherwise costs several man-hours to complete for each release. Ability to cope with stress and deliver quality solution against ever-evolving deadline and fast-moving regulatory changes. Work closely and 1st line support with Traders/Controllers/Risk Manager/Operations/Quant/IT, ability to communicate with both business and tech users.
• Cash Equities Risk (Java): Work with software architect to develop a basic skeleton test harness framework to perform isolated component testing and front-to-end flow testing for in-house position/risk management system. From July 2010 to August 2013 (3 years 2 months) TRIO Computer Science Head Tutor/Grader for C.S. Professors @ Supervise peer tutors across all disciplines department-wide, assist TRIO staff run workshops, survey and conduct learning assessment on students/peer tutors. Personally one-on-one tutor over 30 students in object-oriented programming and software design best practices. Grade homework and feedback on improvement for object-oriented programming and OS classes. From September 2007 to May 2010 (2 years 9 months) TRIO and Computer Science (CS) Department at Polytechnic Institute of NYUWebmaster/Marketer/Client Relation @ • Ensure corporate website is operational 24/7, and help clients resolve their issues. Maintain, update and stabilize backend code in HTML and PHP. Promote public awareness of Raketu through interaction with online communities/forums, provide lead and help negotiated strategic partnership with well-established technology company in China. From January 2007 to January 2008 (1 year 1 month)
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science & Engineering @ New York University From 2006 to 2010
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension