Regents High School Diploma, Electrical @
Chelsea Vocational High School
11 Years of Desktop PC support and repair experience. Vast knowledge of programs and electronic devices and excellent customer service. Hilarious, friendly and personable to any customer, putting priority to any issue presented ensuring the customer has not only a wonderful support experience but leaves smiling; feeling comfortable and empowered. From freelance computer repair work to saving
11 Years of Desktop PC support and repair experience. Vast knowledge of programs and electronic devices and excellent customer service. Hilarious, friendly and personable to any customer, putting priority to any issue presented ensuring the customer has not only a wonderful support experience but leaves smiling; feeling comfortable and empowered. From freelance computer repair work to saving lives (Macs, Windows and Linux) at Google in the New York Office and rocking it out with the Spotify Crew in New York City; I like to continue to push myself into the IT field and become a vital part of any company by helping the company grow with excellent support.
Specialties: Windows/Mac/Linux Support
General Software Recommendations
Open to learning new things!
Friendly IT Support Engineer @ - Providing outstanding and friendly face-to-face customer support to the Spotify NYC office which includes over 300 employees working hard to provide music for every moment. This includes troubleshooting software and hardware issues on various Operation Systems and mobile device platforms such as Macintosh, Windows, Linux, Android mobile devices, tablets, and iPhones.
- Establishing policies, procedures and documentation to inventory supplies for employee usage such as loaner mobile devices and loaner laptops. Maintaining a consistent record of all laptops that have been assigned and loan to ensure proper asset management.
- Ensuring a smooth onboarding process to all new Spotify employees to ensure their first week is filled with positive energy, proper support and a consistent line of communication for the best new hire experience (with smiles)
- Infrastructure work such as patching and maintaining IDF and server rooms, procedures and learning steps on how it is built out for new offices. Also learning how the network structure of Spotify and how it is maintained with the amazing help of my colleagues
- Provided remote support to all Spotify offices around the world via phone, chat and ticket system. On average, resolving and routing 10 - 20 tickets daily, providing excellent live chat and phone support to all Spotifiers and resolving the issues in a timely fashion to ensure optimal operations. The locations supported included San Fransisco, Stockholm, London, Brazil, Atlanta, New York, Poland, Mexico, France, Tokyo and Los Angeles. From July 2013 to Present (2 years 6 months) Windows/Mac/Linux/Android Freelance Support Technician @ Working with various customers and clients with general personal/corporate computer problems. I have been providing excellent quality computer repair to laptop and desktop computers by using various methods and utilities acquired through experience and resources. Not only that I have also dug my hands onto supporting mobile devices such as Android and IPhone devices. I have learned to be professional at all times, time efficient in various situations and attentive to critical detail. To ensure my dedication to supporting the general public I acquired the CompTIA A+ certification to better my skills in the IT field.
- Upgrading laptop/desktop hardware and software (such as RAM, Hard drive space, Operating System) custom-tailored to the customers needs and/or desires
- Troubleshooting and solving hardware issues and malfunctions such as Hard drive, memory, display, motherboard, keyboard failures.
- Troubleshooting and solving software issues and malfunctions such as Microsoft Office errors, security vulnerabilities and networking issues on all platforms (Mac OSX, Windows XP/Vista/7, Chrome OS, Linux)
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software issues on mobile devices (IPhone and Android) such as LCD screen replacements and application errors/upgrades and suggestions. From January 2007 to Present (9 years) Greater New York City Area
Bachelor's degree, Information Technology @ New York Institute of Technology-Old Westbury From 2012 to 2014 Associates, Electrical Engineering @ New York City College of Technology From 2007 to 2011 Regents High School Diploma, Electrical @ Chelsea Vocational High School From 2003 to 2007 Jeffrey F. is skilled in: Troubleshooting, Teamwork, Technical Leadership, Linux, Computer Repair, Technical Support, Networking, Mac, Desktop Computers, Laptops, Hardware, Software, Windows, DNS, Help Desk Support
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension