BUSINESS/FINANCIAL ANALYSIS - Business process analysis using creative time management and restructuring techniques to effectively reduce the amount of time worked and increase productivity. Incorporating market fluctuations, price adjustments and inventory processes into calculations increasing productivity and profit margins. Analyzing new systems development and implementation cost and communicating recommendations internally and externally (both verbal and written). Upgrading
BUSINESS/FINANCIAL ANALYSIS - Business process analysis using creative time management and restructuring techniques to effectively reduce the amount of time worked and increase productivity. Incorporating market fluctuations, price adjustments and inventory processes into calculations increasing productivity and profit margins. Analyzing new systems development and implementation cost and communicating recommendations internally and externally (both verbal and written). Upgrading system resources to technology industry standards resulting in greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
COMMUNICATION – Providing excellent internal and external customer service with exceptional oral and written communication and by answering questions in teaching mindset. Communicating high level technical terms in simple layman language to end users and clients. Facilitating meetings and presentations involving decision influencers and decision makers within an organization.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Completing client projects effectively and efficiently and maintaining a high level of proficiency. Preparing reports for services performed for clients; delivering reports where appropriate and discussing results and recommendations with clients. Attending appropriate professional meetings and conferences and reading publications to maintain and expand professional knowledge.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS - Learning and using new vendor software and creating and developing new and current in-house software. Replacing and upgrading hardware components. Installing and administering simple peer-to-peer networks with wireless capability. Adding a file server to the network to manage data more effectively. Managing and troubleshooting internet connectivity; Managing Active Directory and Exchange systems.
Business Analyst @ • Managing a project to replace customer data feeds with a simpler process with more robust functionality, including gathering requirements, creating new and improving existing tools to analyzing data, developing and implementing new processes, reconciling and validating data for quality analysis, documenting results, and verifying compliance.
• Collaborating with all organizational levels to facilitate the development and implementation of new data processes including coordinating resources and facilitating meetings.
• Resolving business and technical problems and effectively communicating to all resources enterprise wide.
• Creating new processes and improving existing ones to control and ensure data due diligence and integrity.
• Using the tools including Sharepoint, Visual Studios, SQL Server (SMSS), Excel, and Access to analyze systems and data from multiple sources. From September 2013 to Present (2 years 4 months) Kansas City, Missouri AreaBusiness Intelligence Analyst Contractor @ • Creating and administrating an Access database combining multiple Excel files with 10,000+ entries to collect and analyze data and create, develop and automate statistical reports.
• Within 3 weeks of starting position, implementing a completely new system that enhanced the team’s old system to streamline and automate business functions by applying process improvement tools.
• After 6 weeks, functioning as the lead contracting analyst and central communications point for any reporting needs for the Workforce team.
• Implementing a system to better manage field tech data and to implement controls to ensure data integrity.
• Proactively seeking new projects when current project was automated. From February 2013 to July 2013 (6 months) Data Analyst Contractor @ • Analyzing data to ensure data integrity and consistency in projects to transfer current backend database systems to a new platform for individual national offices.
• Creating an Access database with robust SQL backend queries to automate and increase the efficiency of a weekly data reconciliation process created by another user resulting in a decrease in the amount of time spent from 3 hours to 1 along with eliminating redundancy and human error risk.
• Creating and updating Ad-Hoc reports to measure performance and goals using SQL Server and Excel.
• Using a variety of tools including Microsoft Excel and Access and SQL query tools to analyze systems and data from multiple sources.
• Providing assistance to resolve business and technical problems and effectively communicating information and developments to the appropriate staff. From September 2012 to February 2013 (6 months) Kansas City, Missouri AreaDesktop Support Contractor @ Primarily responsible for information technology support, including customer inquiries and requests for assistance with personal computer (PC) hardware, software, and mobile computing devices in a large hospital environment.
• Providing support and training on Windows applications and systems with on-site or remote service.
• Assisting in the review, analysis, testing, implementation, modification, documentation, and administration of technical products, services, and procedures.
• Documenting all customer interactions into the service desk ticket tracking system.
• Providing hardware repair and upgrades of existing Windows desktops and laptops.
• Imaging, troubleshooting, and deploying newly imaged or re-imaged computers.
• Administrating user accounts and profiles in Active Directory. From November 2011 to August 2012 (10 months) Kansas City, Missouri AreaBusiness Systems Analyst @ Primarily responsible for the administration and support of specific company software applications.
• Providing application analysis and solutions within a team structure involving IT and business partners.
• Functioning as a liaison between internal business units, IT and external vendors and providing support to end users for third-party applications and a proprietary internal CRM system.
• Assisting Senior Systems Analysts and Software Developers with the customization and implementation of software application enhancements.
• Preparing reports using Microsoft Access and Excel, VB scripts, Planview and Business Objects for clients; delivering reports using Word and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat and discussing results and recommendations with clients.
• Designing and developing customized sales reporting solutions for executive Retail management.
• Developing the processes and procedures required to provide consistent, effective system administration, analysis and data reporting services.
• Developing requirements and test cases for minor and major enhancements to applications. From September 2007 to March 2011 (3 years 7 months) Kansas City, Missouri AreaTechnical Support Analyst Contractor @ Primarily responsible for internal client support, which included deploying replacement computers in a 500 user environment.
• Assisting clients with installation, configuration, and ongoing support of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software by phone, email, in-person, and remote assistance.
• Performing as the liaison between internal clients and external vendors to resolve issues and create new solutions.
• Training peers and clients on technology interaction and new procedures.
• Making recommendations of appropriate technology solutions to both peers and clients. From September 2005 to September 2007 (2 years 1 month) Kansas City, Missouri AreaInformation Systems Manager @ Primarily responsible for being the Information Systems Manager for a company with gross sales in excess of $1 million per month.
• Performing in the capacity of a Business Analyst and Project Manager in the migration and transitioning of the company from dated and limited technology usage to technology-driven and process-managed enterprise-wide solutions.
• Implementing e-commerce processes and restructured office procedures, which resulted in higher efficiency and productivity at significant cost reduction. The highlight of this infrastructure transition is that the processes that were instituted have remained successful with little to no subsequent alteration required to meet growing business needs.
• Developing software business requirements and conducted vendor research to evaluate and/or acquire alternative technology solutions.
• Comparing current state processes with future state processes and identified system and human resource requirements to compensate for any discrepancies
• Analyzing and communicating the cost, development and implementation of new processes/systems
• Administering a 7 workstation peer to peer network including a networked printer
• Training staff on new industry specific software and basic computer skills and Windows operations
• Responsible for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and billing
• Managing all communication with vendors and clients
• Purchasing, upgrading, configuring and installing hardware From December 2001 to August 2005 (3 years 9 months) Wichita, Kansas AreaSenior Support Technician @ Responsible for managing and mentoring Junior Support Technicians, escalating issues, training and telecommunications support, imaging desktops on the internal network, directing end-users through software and business processes. Experience with SQL database programs. From August 2000 to November 2001 (1 year 4 months) Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area
Bachelor of Science, Business @ Oklahoma State University From 1996 to 1999 Jason Lowe is skilled in: Access, HTML, Excel, Windows, Word, Visual Basic, Outlook, Antivirus, Troubleshooting, SQL, Active Directory, Computer Hardware, Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Customer Relations
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension