Marketing Consultant @ Specializing in Salesforce / Marketing Cloud CRM implementation for North American Business Unit From 2015 to Present (less than a year) Greater New York City AreaHead of Brand Strategy, Disneyland Paris @ Responsible for UK & Ireland, the biggest international market for Disneyland Paris. Charged with delivering solid growth strategies, step-changing consumer insights and
Marketing Consultant @ Specializing in Salesforce / Marketing Cloud CRM implementation for North American Business Unit From 2015 to Present (less than a year) Greater New York City AreaHead of Brand Strategy, Disneyland Paris @ Responsible for UK & Ireland, the biggest international market for Disneyland Paris. Charged with delivering solid growth strategies, step-changing consumer insights and marketing programs to increase visitation and park spend from the UK. Delivering all business briefs, priorities and marketing roadmaps to Sales, Creative Service team and PR / Promotions team. Partnering closely with European marketing, research and revenue management teams in Paris to secure annual pricing and special offers for key promotional campaigns as well as consumer insight research and leveraging best practice.
• +23% revenue & +6% volume growth for 2012-2014.
• +40.000 more Brits visiting Disneyland Paris in 2012.
• Boosted brand image to 3 year high level.
• Developed deeper consumer insights via segmentation & touchpoint research and leveraged insights as marketing platform for activating new growth opportunities like Preschoolers. From 2012 to 2014 (2 years) London, United KingdomEuropean Marketing Manager @ Accountable for 32 brands in girls/boys toy portfolio for Western & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (60% of Mattel International turnover), including electronic games. Led board of Marketing Managers and Directors to develop regional product, above-the-line advertising and promotion strategy to achieve harmonized market strategies in UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and emerging markets. Collaborating with key strategic licensors (such as Disney, Warner Brother) for region.
• +30% sales growth with 40% less SKUs from 2009-2011.
• +50% growth in Movie/ TV product lines.
• ‘Disney best performing licensee of the year’ award in 2009. From 2007 to 2011 (4 years) London (United Kingdom)International Brand Manager FISHER PRICE @ In charge of Infant and Preschool brand portfolio and TV licensed properties (eg. Winnie the Pooh) for Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa. Formulated and gained commitment for brand strategy and implemented plans with Mattel Subsidiaries and distributor markets (Russia, Israel, South Africa, UAE) and grew strategic partnerships (e.g. with Procter & Gamble) throughout region.
• Solid double-digit growth (+50% from 2005 to 2007).
• Vast, cost-effective brand exposure through pan-regional promotion with Procter & Gamble, generated +260% on top turnover in 2005.
• Launch of Eastern European and Russian educational toys, resulting in 300% volume growth for the learning category. From 2005 to 2007 (2 years) Amsterdam (Netherlands)Brand Manager BAHLSEN BISCUITS @ Brand ambassador for market-leading biscuit brand ($ 200MM revenue) and responsible for establishing brand and sub-brand strategy and led multiple pan-European product launches and relaunches. Line managed Brand Activation Manager.
• Relaunched pan-European biscuits mixes (incl. new product, packaging, design) in very challenging timeframe with significant positive shelf impact.
• Delivering 10% total volume growth for Bahlsen’s top seller. From 2004 to 2005 (1 year) Hanover (Germany)Brand Manager @ Brand Manager BRUNCH (2002-2003)
Managed new product development and ATL/BTL consumer brand activation for leading fresh cream cheese brand ($ 150MM revenue, $5MM media budget). Lead external media and promotion agency and conducted consumer insight analysis and market research studies.
• Added $ 1.5 MM incremental revenue in 2002 through two line extensions.
• Built first strategic partnership with largest European bakery chain (Kamps Bakeries plc). Resulted in highly successful branded cross-promotion campaign and launch of brand licensed product ("BRUNCH-Bread“)
• Created marketing-mix for product innovation which significantly surpassed sales revenue target required for launch
Brand Manager Food Service (2001-2002)
Headed up product portfolio of 12 brands of premium spreads and oils in out of home channels (hotels, restaurants, hospitals). Drove local and European product launches and relaunches and worked with external agencies to maximize the ROI on promotional budget ($1MM).
• Launched major innovation in highly competitive market, + 200% revenue vs. plan.
• Delivered several sales promotions which led to +5% sales revenue.
Unilever Management Development Programme (1999-2001)
On the job training in brand marketing , key account and category management as well as in the Unilever Marketing Academy. From 1999 to 2003 (4 years) Hamburg (Germany)
Jana Rajan is skilled in: Advertising, Cross-functional Team..., Brand Management, FMCG, Global Marketing, Management, Market Research, Marketing, Marketing Management, Product Development, Retail, Strategic Partnerships, Strategy, Marketing Research, Customer Insight
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension