Regional Supply Chain Mgr. / Program Management Support, Contract Services, P/T Active, Contract Ser @ Lockheed Martin Aero. AugustaWestland Helicopter, Vought Aircraft-Triumph Aerostructures
Project Manager Program Management Office @ Cobham Life Support Systems Devision, Contract services
Technical Subcontract Manager @ Lockheed Martin Aerospace
Regional Supply Chain Manager @ Supply Chain Manager for the North East Region, managing (20+) Aerospace company portfolios on Long Island. Managing and solving Subcontractor material supply issues. Coordination of shipments, resolving PO problems and scheduling of critical material. Verification of new and existing procurement orders. Managing critical programs issued to Avionic contractors, specializing in De-Icing systems
Regional Supply Chain Manager @ Supply Chain Manager for the North East Region, managing (20+) Aerospace company portfolios on Long Island. Managing and solving Subcontractor material supply issues. Coordination of shipments, resolving PO problems and scheduling of critical material. Verification of new and existing procurement orders. Managing critical programs issued to Avionic contractors, specializing in De-Icing systems for AgustaWestland Helicopter and Northrop Grumman.. From February 2013 to Present (2 years 9 months) Long Island NY and regional areaProgram Manager, Advanced programs @ Managed and coordinated major electronic new development and production programs. Supervised and led teams from all fuctional support departments. Cordinated company resources for program needs. Focal point for client management. Life cycle program management from start up excecution to closure.
• Managed new product development for the Navy’s SH60 Helicopter and foreign communications equipment. Responsible for System level, sub-assembly and Spares. Interfaced with Engineering on scheduled tasks and coordinated efforts with all functional support groups on schedules and program resource allocation requirements. Managed hardware and software projects utilizing EVMS for measurement of program performance, life cycle methodology and software tools utilizing SDLC life cycle methodology. Managed full scale programs from prototype to production, coordinated efforts with Engineering and functional departments. Proficient with project management tools, including scheduling, cost management, change control, time management, scope and resources, and risk management. Planned production schedules; worked with Cost Points MRP software and tracked and managed procurement of critical parts. Supported and managed Aftermarket spares, obsolescence and equipment sustaining products full life cycle. From 1996 to 2011 (15 years) Program Manager @ Program Management
*Product Development, Prototype to Production
-Coordinated efforts and activities with functional groups, Contracts, Engineering,
Production, Quality and Purchasing.
-Managed new product development up to and through production and delivery
-Managed hardware and software projects utilizing EVMS for measurement of program performance and software tools utilizing SDLC life cycle Methodology.
* Extensive customer interface; government and commercial customer interaction, managed
customer base and developed new accounts
*Interfaced with government program offices, stateside and foreign, BAE, NATO customers
*Managed and tracked scheduling, cost, labor, planning, workload and milestones
*Led and supported project status meetings in house and with contractors
*Supported and led B &P proposal activities, Generated SOW's and responded to RFQ's
*Coordinated programs contract data requirements for Contract data requirements (CDRLs)
and Subcontractor Data Requirements (SCDRLs)
- Interfaced with Contracts on program T & C’s Terms and Condition
- Evaluated contract awards and generated program plans for all departments
* Managed subcontractor program development and coordinated Turnkey and Non Turnkey
programs with Subcontractors
* Responsible for Obsolete Part management, End of life / RoHS component replacement
* Surface Mounted Technology, SMT experienced utilizing multi layer boards
*Generated Manufacturing requirements for new and existing production needs.
-Production Planning, MRP, Cost Point inventory and procurement tracking
-Managed BOM’s and generated Change Notices as required From 1996 to 2011 (15 years) Operations/Field Engineering Product Support Department Manager @ Product Support Engineering Services
* Managed Field Service department, Supporting Avionic equipment and ATE Systems.
* Installed and evaluated equipment for customer use at military airfield sites
* Provided debugging and troubleshooting of equipment
* Fabricated, Installed and repaired equipment at field sites
* Extensive customer interface; site CO's, government Program Officers and customer interaction
* Managed and resolved customer problems and Product defects
* Implemented new product equipment introductions to DoD and at Gov't sites From 1975 to 1995 (20 years) Syosset LI, NY
BS-, Business, Mkt'g, Engineering @ SUNY Harvey Lefkowitz is skilled in: Program/Project..., Production Control and..., Program Planner/..., Experienced Program..., Product Development, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Management, Program Management, Process Improvement, Engineering, Embedded Systems, Procurement, Military, Proposal Writing, CRM, DoD, Six Sigma, Engineering Management, Electronics, MRP, Systems Engineering, Supply Chain, Requirements Analysis, Earned Value Management, Integration, Lean Manufacturing, Cross-functional Team..., MS Project, Testing, Aircraft
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension