Solution Architect within the Telecoms Industry, mainly working on WAN/LAN and Voice solutions. Prior to moving into Solution Design PRINCE2 Qualified Project Manager with 15 years experience in managing major business change and IT projects on an international and national scale. Major areas of expertise are large scale organisational change, IT software development and infrastructrue and telephony
Solution Architect within the Telecoms Industry, mainly working on WAN/LAN and Voice solutions. Prior to moving into Solution Design PRINCE2 Qualified Project Manager with 15 years experience in managing major business change and IT projects on an international and national scale. Major areas of expertise are large scale organisational change, IT software development and infrastructrue and telephony integration projects >£5M.
Specialties: Organisational change, consolidation of business processes, IT software development and Infrastructure, Telephony Integration especially Speech Enabled IVR and voice, biometrics, PCI Compliance and payment authorisations, Retail, Manufacturing sector
Solutions Architect @ As part of the VGE Solutions Architecture team for Northern Europe currently working on:
Enterprise WiFi From October 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Manchester, United KingdomCustomer Project Manager @ Project Manage:
Hosted outbound dialler upgrade and expansion
CISCO IPCC extension to global outsourcing contact centres
Customer Store Wi-Fi
IPCC Centralisation From January 2012 to September 2014 (2 years 9 months) Project Manager @ Project managed:
- PCI Compliance programme for both stores (EPOS) and E-Commerce environment
- Introduction of Retail Systems Release process with managed service provider
- Design phase of SAP HR project From September 2010 to December 2011 (1 year 4 months) Project Manager @ Project Managed:
- Delivery of a large scale Speech Enabled IVR project to support Contact Centre Strategy for 5000 seater call centre
- Contact centre home working integration project
- Warehouse operations consolidation project to move operations of one warehouse into the main distribution centre, introduce new processes and closer of the redundant warehouse
- Marketing BI project to introduce multi-dimensional basket analysis
- Initiation and planning phase of major customer communication change project including negotiation of >£5M managed service contract From April 2007 to September 2010 (3 years 6 months) Project Manager @ Project Management of Speech Enabled IVR for European service desk including voice biometrics for user identification.
Responsible for successful implementation of several IS/IT Systems including MSI Security Box, Schlumberger VPN Client, Sametime Connect and Lotus Notes 6.5 Suite in conjunction with IT Outsourcer across Europe
Project Manager for implementation of Internal Control across all processes within SSC to ensure the availability and accuracy of all data within the ERP systems and to ensure that proposed/necessary changes to be implemented within a controlled environment.
Project Manager for successful implementation of new Expenses + Payroll System for SSC
Project Manager for carrying out a successful Benchmarking exercise for European CFO for all European Countries + SSC Benchmarking exercise with external consultancy.
Project Manager for transferring General Accounting and Fixed Assets processes from 7 European countries to a new Shared Service Centre in Manchester, including responsibility for the transfer of different ERP systems including Oracle, SAP and bespoke systems covering all transferred processes and the successful integration of all financial modules, especially for SAP and ORACLE to guarantee the financial system integrity From March 2002 to March 2007 (5 years 1 month) Business Process Analyst @ Responsible for creating and setting up a new Business Process for New Product Development as part of a global project to reduce Time to Market within the business cluster From February 2000 to February 2002 (2 years 1 month)
BSc Hons, Management Sciences @ The University of Manchester From 1996 to 1999 Finanzberatung @ Fachhochschule Wiener Neustadt From 1995 to 1996 Hannes Keim is skilled in: Retail, Organizational Change, Biometrics, Program Management, Integration, SE IVR, IPCC Implementations, Infrastructure Projects, PCI DSS, EPOS Projects, Projects, Change Management, Infrastructure, Project Delivery, Process Improvement, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Project Planning, Business Process..., Cross-functional Team..., Management, PRINCE2, Business Intelligence, Strategy, Analysis, Outsourcing, Business Process, Business Analysis, Service Delivery, Project Portfolio..., Telecommunications
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension