Production Reporting Specilist - Contract Assigment @ Hess Corporation
Production Analyst @ ExxonMobil - Contract
Energy Consultant @ High Island Gas LLC / EMS
CPIM, Certified Production Inventory Management @
Solid education background that includes MBA specializing in Supply Chain Management, CPIM and CSCP certifications complimented with a variety of experiences in negotiations, logistics, six sigma, analytical and other soft and hard skills. Currently, looking to obtain a Supply Chain opportunity with a reputable firm who offers growth and stability. I'm an APICS member. Also, I've completed
Solid education background that includes MBA specializing in Supply Chain Management, CPIM and CSCP certifications complimented with a variety of experiences in negotiations, logistics, six sigma, analytical and other soft and hard skills. Currently, looking to obtain a Supply Chain opportunity with a reputable firm who offers growth and stability. I'm an APICS member. Also, I've completed my CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional) recently passed the CSCP in April 2014.
Production Reporting Specilist - Contract Assigment @ I'm responsible for the recognition of U.S. and Internation produce oil and gas volumes. My role involves collaboration with various operations, marketing, commercial, joint venture and with various regulatory agencies with whom there are important reporting requirements. My role requires a thorough understanding of oil and gas production flows and how volumes are captured, adjusted, allocated and reported to both internal and external parties. Knowledg of SAP PRA production module and good excel skills are paramount in this position.
My job requires that I am proactive, self starter who is able to work independently with good decision making skills while interpreting and analyzing information surrounding the recognition, delivery, processing, and allocation of all volumes produced. The job demands leadership and team work throughout the organization.
* Load Global daily gross field oil and gas production volumes
* Estimate missing daily gross values at the end of each reporting cycle based on trend and
* Compute estimate net equity volumes based on historical allocation and dispostion factors
* Load Global monthly gross measurement points for oil and gas production, fuel and flared volumes
* Load well and facility test volumes; pressures and downtime records
* Allocate and record gross completions, well and lease production, fuel, and flare volumes
* Prepare and file monthly State/Federal production reports
* Aggregate daily volumes on a weekly basis for E&P weekly report and online production
* Aggregate daily volumes on monthly basis for revenue accounting use in generating current month
* Maintain daily transactional data and monthly volumetric data for use in production allocations
which feeds revenue, operations, reserves and regulatory agencies
* Analyze and report production variances to closing control accountants and global reporting
services From December 2014 to Present (1 year 1 month) Houston, Texas AreaProduction Analyst @ *Managing and reporting on oil production that generates over 82 million dollars a month.
*Provides revenue forecasts, account for inventories, and provide price and volume information to upstream financial resources.
*Prepare managerial reports that pertain vital formation in regards to operations of the facilities.
*Worked in a high pressure environment by meeting critical deadlines and prioritizing assignments. *Utilize several systems and software such as; SAP, Business Warehouse, Energy Component, Crystal Reports, Access and Excel to manage a large volume of information. From June 2012 to September 2014 (2 years 4 months) Houston, Texas AreaEnergy Consultant @ Report equity production and marketing cost to comply with government agencies
Forecast revenues and throughput on a monthly basis
Negotiate transport rates for short and long-term contracts
Analyze transportation, gathering and gas purchase agreements
Reconcile accounts receivables
Communicate with State and Federal agencies for compliance purposes
Calculate prices associated with oil and gas sales
Prepare revenue analysis reports for potential acquistion
Prepare volume allocations between estimates and actual
Manage pipeline gathering systems
Monitored commodities for continuous flow in order to maximize throughput From June 2009 to August 2011 (2 years 3 months) Senior Settlement Accountant @ * Calculated complex pricing for multiple deals using excel
* Reconciled accounts receivable and payables
* Manipulate a largre amount of data to generate financial reports
* Identified price and volume discrepancies and resolve them
* Problem solver for internal and external customers
* Identify defects within the supply chain
* Identify missing deals on both the sell and the purchase side
* Generated accruals and provided revenue forecast for the forward month
* Communicated cuts and provided support once the pipes were actualized From March 2006 to December 2008 (2 years 10 months) Broker @ Generated revenues on a daily basis by satisfying the customer pricing and financial needs in the market.
* Continue to build Choice Energy presence in Mid-Continent by adding new customers and providing services to established customers.
* Provided the highest level of customer service by meeting the customer needs.
* Closed long and short term gas sales and purchases positions
* Provided price discovery and market intelligence
* Worked as team to provide financial and physical services From August 2005 to March 2006 (8 months) Lead Accountant - Revenue & Production @ * Documented procedures and established contracts in reporting production on non-operated properties in Oracle (Sarbanes Oxley)
* Acted as a liaison between the revenue group and other departments
* Completed a Six Sigma Project that involved Revenue Accounting
* Reconciled the general ledger accounts (etc. receivables, payables and intercompany accounts.
* Compared settlement statements to revenue production for accuracy
* Evaluated internal controls process by sampling process data
* Communicated daily with internal and external customers
* Reviewed and confirmed payments and allocations from remitters
* Reviewed and generated gas balancing statements from pipelines and producers
* Analyzed complex allocations from the wellhead to the sell From March 2004 to July 2005 (1 year 5 months) Senior Revenue Accountant @ Analyze accruals vs. actual production and revenues recorded
* Monitor variances nominated vs. actual production
* Generate gas balancing statements
* Reconcile general ledger accounts such as receivables and payables
* Disburse royalty payments to working interest owners
* Actualized volumes once the pipeline statements became available
* Analyze cost associated with gathering, dehydration and compression
* Disburse royalty payment to Federal and State agencies From October 2002 to January 2004 (1 year 4 months) Real Time Trader @ * Optimize physical assets value by using marketing intelligence hourly.
* Manage long term and short term positions by buying and selling power across the grid.
* Monitor and report operational activities such as downtime on other plants and operational constraints.
* Utilize existing or purchase ATC to capture value across the grid
* Generate incremental revenues through purchases and sells of external customers and acting upon operational conditions (Congestion)
* Reconciled accounts based on purchases and sells that occurred during the shift.
* Confirm day ahead and long-term transactions
* Communication with CAISO From March 2001 to June 2002 (1 year 4 months) Senior Gas Scheduler @ * Goal was to optimize throughput of three offshore gathering systems
HIOS, UTTOS and Stingray
* Monitor gas flows from wells to maintain system integrity
* Evaluate customer imbalances and pipeline imbalances on a daily basis
* Received and evaluate nominations and generated confirmations and allocations to the customers
* Serve as a liaison between customers, contract negotiator, system control, accounting and regulatory control
* Reconciled gas flows from the wellhead to the tailgate of several plants From February 1999 to March 2001 (2 years 2 months) Senior Revenue Accountant @ * Analyze and reconciled gas balancing statements
* Reconcile price and volume discrepancies
* Review and interpret gas and transportation contracts
* Reconcile general ledger accounts such as accounts receivables, payables and intercompany accounts
* Analyzed income variances between estimated revenues and actual revenues
* Review division of interest for operated and non-operated properties
* Confirmed and distribute payments associated with invoices for transportation and gathering charges From May 1997 to February 1999 (1 year 10 months) Trader @ Bought and sold natural gas in the mid-continent region. Provided peaking and storage services to local distributing companies. Managed storage assets for external partners. Both and sold capacity to move gas from the supply area to the market area. From 1995 to 1995 (less than a year) Scheduler @ I scheduled gas on Panhandle Eastern Pipeline. From 1994 to 1995 (1 year) Scheduler @ I schedule gas on Northern Natural Pipeline From 1990 to 1991 (1 year) Revenue Accountant @ From 1983 to 1985 (2 years)
CSCP, Certified Supply Chain Professional @ APICS From 2013 to 2014 CPIM, Certified Production Inventory Management @ APICS From 2011 to 2012 MBA, Supply Chain Management, 4.0 @ Ashford University From 2009 to 2011 Master of Business Administration (MBA), Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management @ Ashford University From 2009 to 2011 Bachelor, Accounting @ Grambling State University From 1977 to 1981 Gregory Cooper MBA, CPIM, CSCP is skilled in: Pipelines, Forecasting, Accounting, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Negotiation, SAP, Excel, Access, Process Improvement, Word, Management, Energy
Looking for a different
Gregory Cooper MBA, CPIM, CSCP?
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension