Specialist @ Duties include, but are not limited to helping customers choose the correct technology that best suits their needs. Knowledge of various cell phone plans, all of Apple's current technology from iPhones, iPads and Macs to Apple proprietary software. Certified by Apple to run consumer workshops and individual trainings on Apple proprietary hardware and software. From
Specialist @ Duties include, but are not limited to helping customers choose the correct technology that best suits their needs. Knowledge of various cell phone plans, all of Apple's current technology from iPhones, iPads and Macs to Apple proprietary software. Certified by Apple to run consumer workshops and individual trainings on Apple proprietary hardware and software. From April 2014 to Present (1 year 9 months) 3D Game Artist @ Currently doing concept and design work for a start-up facebook game company located out in California. My tasks include, but are not limited to, character concepts, character modeling and texturing, story layout, input on UI design, flow of movement and combat, QA testing and writing blurbs for weapons and enemies. From November 2011 to November 2012 (1 year 1 month) 3D Artist/ Art Director @ Managed the entire art pipeline and made sure every piece was consistent with the visual style for BloodKnight, a Diablo style Action RPG developed for the iPhone, iPad and other mobile platforms. Also, was part of the story development team to establish game lore for upcoming sequels. This involved creating back stories for every NPC to fit into the overarching story. Modeled, UV'd and Textured characters and props for a low poly environment. Aided the music team in making sure the music was consistent with the visual style and story. From May 2009 to November 2011 (2 years 7 months) 3D Artist @ • Responsible for creating rooms and environments from start to finish.
• Created "Morphable" assets through the use of blend shapes.
• Responsible for entire art pipeline
• Responsible for planning the tasks for the next work period.
• Created furniture assets for a low-poly environment.
• Created Avatar Assets (including holiday assets and normal clothes assets)
• Worked on creating the new artistic vision for Hangout to benefit more from a low-poly style.
• Managed outsourced art.
• Attended many brainstorming sessions to decide the direction of the company.
• Aided in Q.A asset testing.
• Answered E-mails and other tasks for User Support two days a month. From September 2008 to April 2009 (8 months) 3D Artist Intern @ From June 2008 to September 2008 (4 months)
Professional Certificate, 3D Art and Animation @ The Center for Digital Imaging Arts at BU From 2007 to 2008 Illustration @ University of Bridgeport From 2003 to 2007 Greg Matisoff is skilled in: Low Poly Modeling, Props, Art, Texturing, Zbrush, Maya, 3D Modeling, Texture Painting, 3D, UV mapping, Modeling, Environment Art, Unity3D, Illustration, Digital Painting
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension