Head of Customer Service & Engagement @ Anchor Trust
Regional Control Centre Director @ Yorkshire & Humberside Fire Control Ltd
Head of Customer Services @ Damart
No education info found.
A commercially focused leader with extensive strategic and operational experience at board and head of function level who has the credibility and dynamism to motivate and influence large teams through significant organisational change. Excellent transferable skills gained in both the private and public sectors of setting up and developing innovative service delivery models to meet changing customer,
A commercially focused leader with extensive strategic and operational experience at board and head of function level who has the credibility and dynamism to motivate and influence large teams through significant organisational change. Excellent transferable skills gained in both the private and public sectors of setting up and developing innovative service delivery models to meet changing customer, organisational and regulatory needs.
Head of Customer Service & Engagement @ From August 2011 to Present (4 years 5 months) Regional Control Centre Director @ Chief Executive Officer of a Local Authority Controlled Company (LACC) established as part of the central government's FiReControl project to develop a network of nine, purpose built Regional Control Centres (RCCs) to handle all emergency calls for the Fire & Rescue Services (FRS), using a single national resilient operating system.
• NB - Coalition government announced the cancellation of the FiReControl project in December 2010. From August 2008 to January 2011 (2 years 6 months) Head of Customer Services @ Reporting to the Finance & Operations Director, responsible for designing, delivering and continually improving the customer experience by effectively developing the people, processes and technology. Responsible for the strategic and operational resource and financial planning to handle 9 million customer contacts per year, including call volumes of 2.8 million through a team of 300 FTE over two sites with full budget responsibility of £5 million.
• Reduced non-value added customer interactions by 40% through a continuous evaluation of customer and business processes that resulted in substantial cost savings, significant increase in productivity and an improved customer experience.
• Improved the customer experience and average order value by initiating and delivering a sales and quality measurement process.
• Initiated and delivered a resource planning strategy, including the implementation of workforce management software that improved service levels and reduced the cost per call by 25%.
• Reduced staff absence and turnover by 50% over 12 months through the introduction of an employee development and performance management programme. From September 2002 to July 2008 (5 years 11 months) Contact Centre Manager @ Responsible for initiating the outbound customer contact strategy at board level and subsequently implementing the business processes, technology and developing the people to deliver the business case within budget and timescales.
• Responsible for acquiring 20,000 incremental new customers in year one.
• Increased customer retention by 40% in 4 months.
• Responsible for cross selling additional products to meet the needs of existing customers.
• Control of a £1.2 million revenue budget.
• Accountable for the development and motivation of 60 staff. From May 1999 to August 2002 (3 years 4 months) Director of Lending - Verso @ Responsible for the set up and subsequent management of the Call Centre and Operations Centre of a new subsidiary to market and process mortgage business sourced solely from professional intermediaries.
• Responsible for delivering excellent customer service in a business to business high volume-processing environment to meet the needs of the intermediary and the field sales force.
• Responsible for the development of customer centric cost efficient processes.
• Control of a £1.6 million revenue budget
• Accountable for the development and motivation of 70 staff. From May 1990 to November 1998 (8 years 7 months)
Graeme Hall is skilled in: Change Management, Performance Management, Coaching, Leadership, Management, Public Sector, Sales, Strategy, Customer Experience, Business Process, Budgets, Strategic Planning, Project Management, Customer Service
Looking for a different
Get an email address for anyone on LinkedIn with the ContactOut Chrome extension